DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33

itsasecret_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33

Post by itsasecret_ »

bwhiteley6 wrote:i just hate how she says 'oh thats NOICEEE' in that weird as fuck voice
even just by reading this i can see her fish lips sticking out and her looking like some kind of human/horse breed. gross, control ur mouth daniel

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Question for those watching her shit but has Beans been around since she has been back from the Maldives or now that she's got her boyfriend she don't need the dog anymore?

Shortimelurker17
Learner
Learner

Post by Shortimelurker17 »

Alikins wrote:Question for those watching her shit but has Beans been around since she has been back from the Maldives or now that she's got her boyfriend she don't need the dog anymore?

Lmfao I totally forgot about beans. I have her on snapchat and instagram and can confirm I haven't seen beans in a very long time, way before her benefit and aus trip.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Shortimelurker17 wrote:
Alikins wrote:Question for those watching her shit but has Beans been around since she has been back from the Maldives or now that she's got her boyfriend she don't need the dog anymore?

Lmfao I totally forgot about beans. I have her on snapchat and instagram and can confirm I haven't seen beans in a very long time, way before her benefit and aus trip.
I was thinking about that before, how beans hasn't been showed off in a while. She claimed she was keeping him private a while ago, but she probably just doesn't have him on her.

hoee

Post by hoee »

sasha1997 wrote:You guys are brutal Image she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.
Just hate her personality Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but so are we. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i personally don't find her attractive.

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

hoee wrote:
sasha1997 wrote:You guys are brutal Image she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but so are we. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i personally don't find her attractive.
Can we even really comment on if we think she's attractive? I have seen about 13459 versions of her? The blurred filter on videos, photoshop, factune, skinny lens, image flipped photos. I mean yeah, one of them is sort of attractive, but it isn't even the real version of her.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

She sgot a boyfriend she doesn’t need her “beany baby”.
She got an upgraded accessory. The pug didn’t work to meet Zoella but now she can be #couplegoalzzz

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

mirnica wrote:

It's totally fine to have different opinions.

I personally think Dani is really pretty. I just hate that all I ever focus on when watching her videos is the angles she uses. I can't focus on a tutorial because all I think about it "there she goes hiding her other side again".
She even positions her makeup on that side so she can show only her good side when picking up products.

It's really annoying because as I said, that's all I can focus on.

I also hate how she always make a duck face for whatever reason, it annoys the shit out of me. The way she talks and drags her words is just... Ugh.
But I don't think she's ugly. Just incredibly annoying and insecure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
i dont think shes ugly either - she MAKES herself ugly with the things she does. Personality wise i feel

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

cherryGummybear wrote:
Shortimelurker17 wrote:

I was thinking about that before, how beans hasn't been showed off in a while. She claimed she was keeping him private a while ago, but she probably just doesn't have him on her.

***que the excessive snapchats of beans** Hey dan.

beautychitchat
Learner
Learner

Post by beautychitchat »

Katebenny wrote:
hoee wrote:

Can we even really comment on if we think she's attractive? I have seen about 13459 versions of her? The blurred filter on videos, photoshop, factune, skinny lens, image flipped photos. I mean yeah, one of them is sort of attractive, but it isn't even the real version of her.

Yeah, I think if anything people on here comment on how DIFFERENT she looks in real life VS what she posts of herself. And her stupid facial expressions and botched lips. I don't really see people post that she's flat out ugly very often. Actually, more people say that she looks better in her most natural state.. which says something. Pale, heavier, natural lips and unblurred skin, crooked nose/ small eyes, real teeth, brown hair- looks wayyyyy better on her

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

hoee wrote:

Ya’ll make out like she’s Shrek. You know damn well she’s not. Roast her personality all you want, but all the constant attacks on her looks I think says a bit more about the people writing the comments than Danielle. I’m just saying I ain’t even a fan of her but I find it rude af ImageImage

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

sasha1997 wrote:
hoee wrote:

Ya’ll make out like she’s Shrek. You know damn well she’s not. Roast her personality all you want, but all the constant attacks on her looks I think says a bit more about the people writing the comments than Danielle. I’m just saying I ain’t even a fan of her but I find it rude af ImageImage

This is a trash thread, that is not exclusive to personally. Attacks on her appearance are a part of it if you don’t like it get out.

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

^ personality *, can’t seem to edit my post for some reason

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

sasha1997 wrote:
hoee wrote:

okay sis stay on that high horse of yours and ride out of this thread then lmao

i'd direct you to the ass kissing section but i doubt dani has a thread so

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Stop derailing the thread @sasha1997 and everyone should stop replying to her lol

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Psychosutti at it again! I have a food account and had commented on that graphic designers post saying that I hope she paid you, to which the girl said that she didn’t work for free. I commented back saying that was great as Dani has taken advantage of fans previously and not paid them for their work.

Next minute, Daniel’s blocked me. She’s cooked.

katie___
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by katie___ »

Scrolling through YouTube and this chick totally looks like Dani

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

katie___ wrote:Image

Nah I don’t think she does. However she has totally fucked her face as well if you look at her old videos!

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

katie___ wrote:Image

But this girl is not scared to show a non-posed pic from only one angle it seems lmao

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

blablabeigesheep
Learner
Learner

Post by blablabeigesheep »

What the hell is this paycho on about?

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”