DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33

Milli-J
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33

Post by Milli-J »

why tf is her beauty blender so filthy and why did she put it in the thumbnail?? Just seeing it in her grubby fingers is nauseating. I would not want that anywhere near my face

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Image on a scale of 1 to desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

JR5555 wrote:And she keeps referring to her makeup products as 'him' - "let's place him here" (for eye shadow), "let's place this bad boy here..." etc... seems to be her new annoying quirk.
Omg I hate people attaching human qualities to inanimate objects, especially gender. And ffs why does it have to be masculine??? What happened to her rabid feminism...that went down the toilet real fast once she got a ‘man’. Ugh :|

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

i just hate how she says 'oh thats NOICEEE' in that weird as fuck voice

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

bwhiteley6 wrote:i just hate how she says 'oh thats NOICEEE' in that weird as fuck voice
That weird as fuck voice is her natural British accent thank you very much Image

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

You guys are brutal she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.
Just hate her personality

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

You guys are brutal she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.
Just hate her personality

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

sasha1997 wrote:You guys are brutal Image she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.
Just hate her personality Image

this thread is pretty tame since we generally only criticize her attitude, behaviour and occasionally her poor habits - which includes her nearly always greasy hair (don't zoom in on her ig posts... her hair always has giant flakes of skin and is always very lily)

also idk i can't really make an educated comment on her appearance since we rarely get a glimpse of her actual face and body lol so no comment there mate

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

aulait wrote:
sasha1997 wrote:You guys are brutal Image she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.

this thread is pretty tame since we generally only criticize her attitude, behaviour and occasionally her poor habits - which includes her nearly always greasy hair (don't zoom in on her ig posts... her hair always has giant flakes of skin and is always very lily)

also idk i can't really make an educated comment on her appearance since we rarely get a glimpse of her actual face and body lol so no comment there mate

She looks like a dirty rat imo

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

sanityisillegal wrote:
aulait wrote:

She looks like a dirty rat imo

so grubby, her clothes are always covered in fur and who could forget the infamous holey leggings (despite her having hauls from white fox boutique constantly during The Holey Legging Era), and then her hair is just so oily... as both a retired and returning "beauty guru", her appearance should be a lot more well kempt... imagine sponsoring someone to advertise your dry shampoo yet their hair is oilier than a bloody petrol spill...

honestly someone please hook this sis up with a shampoo sponsorship because her greasy hair is a travesty

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Giggling about it in her video, mentioning it in her insta story and tweeting about it...seriously, how old are you?Image

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

loz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loz »

soooooooooo
reaaallllyyyyyyy
noicceeeee

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

noraa20 wrote:Giggling about it in her video, mentioning it in her insta story and tweeting about it...seriously, how old are you?Image

Plenty of beauty gurus have done videos dedicated to contouring, some with a focus on contouring boobs and areas other than the face. And many with the “message” being to help boost their own confidence rather than the main focus being to impress a boy.
There are leaps and bounds between the maturity of Dani and other gurus.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

noraa20 wrote:Giggling about it in her video, mentioning it in her insta story and tweeting about it...seriously, how old are you?Image

Btw, I don't want you guys to take this the wrong way. I just think she's being so childish. Boob contouring is perfectly normal and she giggles like she's fucking 12. Yes, you included it in a video. You're a grown up. You have boobs. Shut up.

catsgomeow
Learner
Learner

Post by catsgomeow »

I still love the fact that she said she never shows cleavage cause she’s sooooo self conscious yet look at her profile pic

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

Wow her new IG picture, she has enlarged her eyes so much she looks like some sort of cartoon pixi. Even worse, can she PLEASE stop posting/posing with a hand around her mouth, touching her lips or pushing her jaw line oh my god it is the stupidest thing I have EVER seen.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

It's totally fine to have different opinions.

I personally think Dani is really pretty. I just hate that all I ever focus on when watching her videos is the angles she uses. I can't focus on a tutorial because all I think about it "there she goes hiding her other side again".
She even positions her makeup on that side so she can show only her good side when picking up products.

It's really annoying because as I said, that's all I can focus on.

I also hate how she always make a duck face for whatever reason, it annoys the shit out of me. The way she talks and drags her words is just... Ugh.
But I don't think she's ugly. Just incredibly annoying and insecure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Catsandqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Catsandqueen »

Am a bit behind on seeing some of her vids, but this chick can’t be serious when she looks in the mirror and thinks these lips look good... they are so freaking lumpy! And it shows even more when she makes these ridiculous faces constantly. Can’t forget the bloody gums making an appearance! Ugh... so foul.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

Catsandqueen wrote:Image

Am a bit behind on seeing some of her vids, but this chick can’t be serious when she looks in the mirror and thinks these lips look good... they are so freaking lumpy! And it shows even more when she makes these ridiculous faces constantly. Can’t forget the bloody gums making an appearance! Ugh... so foul.

It looks as if someone stretched her nose and mouth in photoshop.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

She’s trying to show of her boobs out of nowhere so that her new boy toy sees it and thinks of them.....or at least that’s her childish train of thought.

Like someone said above, contouring the boobs and Collarbone area isn’t a scandalous or anything worth giggling about. Most of the time it’s about bringing the fake tanner all together so everything matches and shimmers nicely. Makeup artists do it (and do it properly) on celebrities for the red carpet all the time, girls do it when they go out at night and want to make their skin pop. Plus all these videos on how to do it were trending back in 2014/2013.

She really has a stunted maturity.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”