thefader
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH: Her Royal Horseshit - Part 9

Post by thefader »

bl0oop wrote:
thefader wrote: Totally agree. And honestly her house looked a little shabby on the outside when I looked it up. There is no way in hell I would pay over a million dollars to live in a fucking cottage-- just to say I live in Brentwood. I would relocate first. And honestly, IDK why she hasnt done so. She is always bitching about how much she hates LA and she she can run her business from anywhere... She cant use Nick & his job as an excuse because they only see each other once a month.

A little OT, but I think her appeal to Nick was the fact that she is a boss and makes her own money. Substantial money. He didnt have to worry about the LA gold digger thing with her. Thats the only thing I could see him being attracted to... because she isn't smart, she isnt kind/ caring, she has a terrible personality and the list goes on.
IMO she was gorgeous before how she looks now (bloated trainwreck). She was a skinny gorgeous blonde so whoever introduced them knew Nick would go for her bc she USED to be pretty. That's probably how they got together, not because of this "BOSS" mentality..bc if her persona was shit like it is now, when they met, which I'm sure it was based on her vulgar vlogs here and there, he fell for the looks and it just stuck, they got comfortable and whatever happens. Obvi they got comfortable - look at her now!
I see your point. But there are literally thousands of other girls who look identical to old school Alex in LA. Besides being pretty, skinny and blonde-- why else would he stick with her and put a ring on her finger? I'm almost positive her ability to generate a large income on her own was attractive to him.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

thefader wrote:
sceptres wrote:Can anyone pm me a pic of her house? I'm curious now.

Check your inbox!
can you send it to me too please?

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

thefader wrote:
bl0oop wrote:
thefader wrote: Totally agree. And honestly her house looked a little shabby on the outside when I looked it up. There is no way in hell I would pay over a million dollars to live in a fucking cottage-- just to say I live in Brentwood. I would relocate first. And honestly, IDK why she hasnt done so. She is always bitching about how much she hates LA and she she can run her business from anywhere... She cant use Nick & his job as an excuse because they only see each other once a month.

A little OT, but I think her appeal to Nick was the fact that she is a boss and makes her own money. Substantial money. He didnt have to worry about the LA gold digger thing with her. Thats the only thing I could see him being attracted to... because she isn't smart, she isnt kind/ caring, she has a terrible personality and the list goes on.
IMO she was gorgeous before how she looks now (bloated trainwreck). She was a skinny gorgeous blonde so whoever introduced them knew Nick would go for her bc she USED to be pretty. That's probably how they got together, not because of this "BOSS" mentality..bc if her persona was shit like it is now, when they met, which I'm sure it was based on her vulgar vlogs here and there, he fell for the looks and it just stuck, they got comfortable and whatever happens. Obvi they got comfortable - look at her now!
I see your point. But there are literally thousands of other girls who look identical to old school Alex in LA. Besides being pretty, skinny and blonde-- why else would he stick with her and put a ring on her finger? I'm almost positive her ability to generate a large income on her own was attractive to him.
Maybe those other blondes who look alike just didn't meet Nick at the right time, right place...maybe those other blondes don't network w the same people HRH does, who knows...maybe one of Alex's friends hooked them up, he got comfortable, didn't want to try anymore, likes the fact that Alex likes to be a loner so he can go off to do his own thing, live a single man's life but have the married chick on the side...for tax purposes. Bottom line is, she's vulgar, he's a doormat. They deserve eachother. Wesee him more and more in these vlogs and pictures it's almost like she's trying to prove she's really married based on comments in past threads about her not being married. The transparency is now so very visible...

12300ABC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 12300ABC »

thefader wrote:

Check your inbox!

You guys/gals have serious sleuthing skills! Would you mind sending me the picture/link to her house, PLEASE? :D

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

nekokoco wrote:Missing skinnier Alex :o

even her style alone was so much better i love the outfit with the boots and shorts but i guess thats a result of gaining weight. In my opinion short hair can make you look a lot rounder especially a cut like hers. maybe she needs to try the extensions again

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

throwaway3 wrote:
smc900 wrote:Her house is near Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles and it's worth 1.5 MILLION (check on ZILLOW) ..... so yeah I think its very possible she makes around 300,000$ a year (combined with youtube)
she only hires one or two workers and sources everything herself. his business expense isn't much, which means her profits are HIGH
I believe this!! I don’t know why ppl thinks she doesn’t make that much from hrh... has anyone visited Alibaba.com? She doesn’t use AliExpress, she has high enough volume to use alibaba. All in all with packaging included I would bet her items cost her less than $5 to make, and somehow ppl keep buying them instead of sourcing their own.

Her house, car, and handbag collection are supported by hrh dummy followers who turn into customers. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly... i don't know why either. I remember she had those AB unicorn iphone cases selling for 35$ or more or something and someone found them on alibaba or some other website for $3

she put down like $400,000 down payment on her $1.5 MILLION HOUSE on her house and the rest is mortgaged (i forgot the exact numbers, i saw it online a while ago, you can find the information online)

she knows how to make money. i can't even hate on her
but people should know that there any tons of places where you can make those chains yourself. people have done them on here and claimed it only cost them less than 15$ to source them[/quote]

I stand corrected. I guess I'm just in disbelief people would buy so much of this junk that she profits that much. It's just insane. And unfair to other creators and small business owners, like myself, who tried to have original ideas and put a lot of hard work and research into their products to make sure they would be durable and long lasting/ lifetime goods for the consumers.

It's just like so many other ripoff companies, like for instance the designer sunglasses biz, where it doesn't cost that much to make, but the markups are at least 3 times more than what it actually is, and people who go to luxottica owned stores just eat it up and waste money. They ALSO don't listen to complaints about things falling apart or breaking.

The similarity is, they both know exactly what they're doing, and they're making a heap doing it.

Does anyone think she'll ever fall? that this will eventually die out, people will have more and more quality issues and expose it, and business will die?

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

steph88x wrote:
nekokoco wrote:Missing skinnier Alex :o

even her style alone was so much better i love the outfit with the boots and shorts but i guess thats a result of gaining weight. In my opinion short hair can make you look a lot rounder especially a cut like hers. maybe she needs to try the extensions again
Agreed. I think she needs to go back to extensions again because they make her look so much better, especially since she's gained weight. She managed to go and get the hairstyle that is like the most unflattering for weight gain, literally puts on 10 pounds. Short, blunt hair with bangs.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

Holy crap! she really does look like a different person (this was july 2014)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

next thread name suggestion. hrh, queen of puffiness and tentacles

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Ditto, I was about to ask the same, if someone could PM me the address if you have it or pics.

I've been wondering for a while now.

throwaway3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by throwaway3 »

bl0oop wrote:
throwaway3 wrote:
smc900 wrote:Her house is near Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles and it's worth 1.5 MILLION (check on ZILLOW) ..... so yeah I think its very possible she makes around 300,000$ a year (combined with youtube)
she only hires one or two workers and sources everything herself. his business expense isn't much, which means her profits are HIGH

I believe this!! I don’t know why ppl thinks she doesn’t make that much from hrh... has anyone visited Alibaba.com? She doesn’t use AliExpress, she has high enough volume to use alibaba. All in all with packaging included I would bet her items cost her less than $5 to make, and somehow ppl keep buying them instead of sourcing their own.

Her house, car, and handbag collection are supported by hrh dummy followers who turn into customers. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly... i don't know why either. I remember she had those AB unicorn iphone cases selling for 35$ or more or something and someone found them on alibaba or some other website for $3

she put down like $400,000 down payment on her $1.5 MILLION HOUSE on her house and the rest is mortgaged (i forgot the exact numbers, i saw it online a while ago, you can find the information online)

she knows how to make money. i can't even hate on her
but people should know that there any tons of places where you can make those chains yourself. people have done them on here and claimed it only cost them less than 15$ to source them
Unless you are a broker you can't find that down payment info. online - that's not available to the public. If it is, find it and link it here, if you saw it.
its really easy.. if you are an investor, you can buy loans off of banks.. and thats pretty much how i found out
you dont need to be a broker to find it.. i can't disclose it here since it's against the rules

based on ZILLOW.. i honestly think she overpaid for her house.. it's ridiculously ridiculously small in SQ. FT compared to neighboring houses that have sold for similar prices ...... 2 beds 2 baths, super small kitchen and living room just to live in a "upscale" neighborhood

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

For those who want to find it:
Search sunset blvd on zillow, go to the part of sunset blvd. that runs through brentwood, narrow your price range if you have to, it's 1.59 mil (I believe) and you MUST search for recently sold homes, not to buy homes (the search automatically brings up to-buy).

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

nekokoco wrote:For those who want to find it:
Search sunset blvd on zillow, go to the part of sunset blvd. that runs through brentwood, narrow your price range if you have to, it's 1.59 mil (I believe) and you MUST search for recently sold homes, not to buy homes (the search automatically brings up to-buy).
I don't know if it's just me but I couldn't find it this way. It wouldn't let me get the specific price and I don't think I was in the right area.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

kmare91 wrote:
I don't know if it's just me but I couldn't find it this way. It wouldn't let me get the specific price and I don't think I was in the right area.
I couldn't either. :(

slws
Learner
Learner

Post by slws »

ytaddict3 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:
I found it. Just search Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles. $1.59 million. Select 2 bedroom, narrow down to houses, not apartments l, etc...its a one of the first few. You'll recognize it. Not many pics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

the photos of her house has been posted on an old thread

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

On Zillow, search "Brentwoood Los Angeles Homes Sold", filter boxes by only checking "Single Family Homes"; Go back to the pages from homes sold in 2016.
Last edited by bl0oop on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

throwaway3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by throwaway3 »

bl0oop wrote:On Zillow, search "Brentwoood Los Angeles Homes Sold", filter boxes by only checking "Single Family Homes"; Go back to the pages from homes sold in 2016.

Anyway, public records show home is under her husband's name, and it didn't sell for $1.59 million that was the listing price - they closed at $1.4 mil or something. Still painfully high for such a busy street! Everyone uses the street and crossing streets as an alternative route to avoid traffic, creating more traffic for folks living there - hence the loud noises of cars passing by when she vlogs inside her home.
it's under both of their names according to updated records in california.. maybe they took out two loans and the first loan was under her husbands and thats why it showed his name (i didnt check, only checked HRH loan)

it really is a busy street

Post by Guest »

Here's how I found it:

Los Angeles, Ca
sold homes
2 bedrooms
2 bath
lowest price 1,500,00
highest 1,590,000
SORT: Price (High to Low)

It's on the 1st page 1/2 way down, can't miss it

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

slws wrote:
ytaddict3 wrote:
kmare91 wrote:
I found it. Just search Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles. $1.59 million. Select 2 bedroom, narrow down to houses, not apartments l, etc...its a one of the first few. You'll recognize it. Not many pics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Still having issues, followed that to a t except that it wouldn't let me enter in 1.59 mil, just goes up to 900k or over in general. Frustrating.
marakoojah_ wrote:the photos of her house has been posted on an old thread
I went back to all of those too and searched for house. Are you sure they weren't deleted because it's against the rule of posting any pics the person themself didn't release?

Return to “HRH Collection”