Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH: Her Royal Horseshit - Part 9

Post by Chloe_Bean »

leelee s wrote:
kmare91 wrote:PFHAAAAAH!

Anyone see the part where she looked kind of embarrassed and said " the box, is a little nod to Cartier"

riiiiight, just a little "inspired by"....

These prices are literally outrageous and solid sterling isn't real... I guess she's only proud of it being the only semi-quality material out of all her offerings, everything else is plated shit marked up by 1000.
I think she means that the pills are solid beads as opposed to hollow. Maybe thats why they will swing around the arm like that because the weight of the pill is waay heavier than the lighter looking chain. If the inner portion of the bead was hollow it may have balanced on the wrist better and stay at the top. To be honest i think the overall design would have been better as a clip bracelet or bangle. The sterling silver is definitely an upgrade to her line its just a shame that she chose to glorify pills to do so. Alot of people think that only kids buy her stuff but based on the insta comments i dont get that impression especially when they make reference to wifes and kids . Im also glad that she made something else for others to snicker about outside her weight . It was getting a bit much . But the $30 custom fee is hella ridic . I think its because she cant do it and would have to return it to the company to have it done . Everything on the design looks soldered. We all know her stong feature is opening jump rings not bench work with a torch .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yea I never got the impresssion it was kids buying if anything I thought tacky older women/housewives. The majority of her stuff has always been hideous the only thing I've ever liked are the more delicate chains which are not unique and can be found elsewhere.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

leelee s wrote:We all know her stong feature is opening jump rings not bench work with a torch .
Who knows, with her Viking frame :D

nekokoco
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nekokoco »

Anyone see the part where she looked kind of embarrassed and said " the box, is a little nod to Cartier"

These prices are literally outrageous and solid sterling isn't real... I guess she's only proud of it being the only semi-quality material out of all her offerings, everything else is plated shit marked up by 1000.
They can't even be any cheaper to be honest because everything else is already marked up so much and continues to be marked up more as time goes on. Now that she's released something that's better quality it would look pretty sus if she made it the same price as chains from china.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

I see "tentacles" peek-a-booing even in circa 2013 LOL :o :rofl:

https://bfa.com/events/5316

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

bl0oop wrote:I see "tentacles" peek-a-booing even in circa 2013 LOL :o :rofl:

https://bfa.com/events/5316
"I'm stuck with that one, oh well, might as well drink until I pass out"
https://bfa.com/home/photo/612202

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

leelee s wrote:

I think she means that the pills are solid beads as opposed to hollow. Maybe thats why they will swing around the arm like that because the weight of the pill is waay heavier than the lighter looking chain. If the inner portion of the bead was hollow it may have balanced on the wrist better and stay at the top. To be honest i think the overall design would have been better as a clip bracelet or bangle. The sterling silver is definitely an upgrade to her line its just a shame that she chose to glorify pills to do so. Alot of people think that only kids buy her stuff but based on the insta comments i dont get that impression especially when they make reference to wifes and kids . Im also glad that she made something else for others to snicker about outside her weight . It was getting a bit much . But the $30 custom fee is hella ridic . I think its because she cant do it and would have to return it to the company to have it done . Everything on the design looks soldered. We all know her stong feature is opening jump rings not bench work with a torch .

Yeah, if she means that kind of solid as opposed to hollow, I get it, but she kept repeating "solid sterling silver, as in 100%, as if it's not alloyed with anything else, which if she doesn't know that... I'm not surprised".

I do agree, I wonder if the chains will hold up to the heaviness of the pills... pills, I can't believe I'm talking about a jewelry line modeled after that.

LOL to the bench work comment, true.

What gets me so pissed is I bet she responds to every one of the questions or custom requests when it pertains to someone committing to buy her stuff, but if they have issues with it or you want to ask her a general question about her products like I did, she's MIA.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

OMGGGGGG

I couldn't hold it in....

"honored"... she's not the Queen, for Christ's sake..
Screenshot 2018-02-28 at 2.47.17 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bl0oop
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0oop »

kmare91 wrote:
leelee s wrote:

Yeah, if she means that kind of solid as opposed to hollow, I get it, but she kept repeating "solid sterling silver, as in 100%, as if it's not alloyed with anything else, which if she doesn't know that... I'm not surprised".

I do agree, I wonder if the chains will hold up to the heaviness of the pills... pills, I can't believe I'm talking about a jewelry line modeled after that.

LOL to the bench work comment, true.
What gets me so pissed is I bet she responds to every one of the questions or custom requests when it pertains to someone committing to buy her stuff, but if they have issues with it or you want to ask her a general question about her products like I did, she's MIA.
Exactly this. It's one of hundreds of reasons I went from liking her line and respecting she created a business from rock bottom to being a total asswipe for dismissing questions that should be addressed in her line of "customer service sales". It's really no wonder most gurus have surpassed her subscriber following, even if they've started their channel after her - it's because she's a twat in communicating, and so is her assistant Judy, who has no professionalism at all - I'm so annoyed I cannot get my money back for all the WRONG sizes she sent me and my friends; for the shit packaging (those AB zip pouches that came off in one zipper use without cramming anything inside), I mean - whoever is stupid enough to buy her stuff and NOT listen here to all that's wrong with her business is in DENIAL, and I guess makes easy enough dollars to burn their pockets. I hope you "fan girls" reading this (hiding/lurking like I used to on here) realize that Alexs' stuff is a waste of money, and time. She really doesn't care about how you receive your product (wrong size and all; tarnished 6 months later, no review products section)..once she gets her coins it's over. SHE USED YOU (SCAMMED y'all) for your money. WAKE UP!!

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Honestly what is her jewelry even made of at this point? The prices just keep inflating themselves as if she's using better quality material but I can almost guarantee that she isn't. Sometimes when you hear those larger chains clink together in her videos you can tell that they sound cheap.

I think we all know she's getting this stuff from china but like the only thing she has on everyone who isn't in the business of making jewelry everyday is that she's the one who has to take the time to source the materials she wants to use to get the desired result. But even material sourcing isn't worth $100+

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

Sybil Vane wrote:
alejandraxx wrote:SHE KEPT DOING THAT CRAZY EYE THING. ewwww.
And she kept seeing things moving from the corner of her eye too. Girl is on the verge of having an overdose of classic quirky pills.
I left a comment on one of her videos asking what was going on with the blinking/darting eyes?? and she DELRTED AND BLOCKED ME lmfaoooo that bitch SHOULD be on meds if she ain’t already.. fuck the valium... she needs a lithium pill and a xanax...

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

postmatesandpasta wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
alejandraxx wrote:SHE KEPT DOING THAT CRAZY EYE THING. ewwww.
And she kept seeing things moving from the corner of her eye too. Girl is on the verge of having an overdose of classic quirky pills.
I left a comment on one of her videos asking what was going on with the blinking/darting eyes?? and she DELRTED AND BLOCKED ME lmfaoooo that bitch SHOULD be on meds if she ain’t already.. fuck the valium... she needs a lithium pill and a xanax...

For real tho, that eye thing is getting out of control. it's getting more and more frequent
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

12300ABC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 12300ABC »

I remember back when I first started watching her videos, in the beginning stages of her business I guess...? (don't even know when it first started) But I remember checking out her website and thought to myself, "Really? This is what she's selling? I feel like I've seen those at Forever 21 or something. They look so cheap; does anyone actually buy her stuff?" And now, I guess they do. And she even complained in one vlog (go figure) that people steal her designs, etc. True/False? Like, is that really how she has money to buy a "luxury" car and buy all of these designer handbags, etc.? I am still scratching my head because I still can't believe it. I guess she's doing something right. Or people are just easily fooled/conned into buying stuff like that. Sigh. But hey, it's other people's money and not mine.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

holyhotmess_1 wrote:Is she kidding with this new line? NOT an original idea as someone previously pointed out - and the pill with the "bye" on it is in SUCH poor taste.
$30 for a custom size bracelet? Um no. And charging for jewelry packaging after Friday? It's so generic. Who pays extra for an ugly box that should come free with jewelry?
Sorry girl, .925 silver tarnishes. It's not a precious metal! What a dumba$$ Unless there is a VERY thick plating those bracelets will for sure turn colors.

Not to be that bitch. But Although sterling silver tarnishes , it is removable. The key to avoid sterling silver tarnish is to put it in a tiny bag or to wear it often. You can rhodium plate it which keeps it shiny no matter what. But Sterling is a precious metal and great alternative to more pricy things like white gold or platinum . I'm just surprised she decided to do one layer silver plate for so long ,when in bulk sterling silver wouldn't have been that much more

And most sterling is .925 (92.5%)leaving the rest of the content as copper. There is .999. Fine silver but let be real, the bitch just decided to use real metal 10 years into her business inspite of earning 6-7 figures all this time

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Meds is so Patricia Fields 2009 or Cast of Vices 2012. I wonder if this is acknowledgment of possible drug use. She is always so ridiculous it seems that way

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

allsaints wrote: Not to be that bitch. But Although sterling silver tarnishes , it is removable. The key to avoid sterling silver tarnish is to put it in a tiny bag or to wear it often. You can rhodium plate it which keeps it shiny no matter what. But Sterling is a precious metal and great alternative to more pricy things like white gold or platinum . I'm just surprised she decided to do one layer silver plate for so long ,when in bulk sterling silver wouldn't have been that much more

And most sterling is .925 (92.5%)leaving the rest of the content as copper. There is .999. Fine silver but let be real, the bitch just decided to use real metal 10 years into her business inspite of earning 6-7 figures all this time
Agree with everything except the last part. No way in hell she's making 6 figures in profits, let alone 7. Alex can claim she's the "breadwinner" in her marriage all she wants, I still don't believe it.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

lolomgstop wrote:
allsaints wrote: Not to be that bitch. But Although sterling silver tarnishes , it is removable. The key to avoid sterling silver tarnish is to put it in a tiny bag or to wear it often. You can rhodium plate it which keeps it shiny no matter what. But Sterling is a precious metal and great alternative to more pricy things like white gold or platinum . I'm just surprised she decided to do one layer silver plate for so long ,when in bulk sterling silver wouldn't have been that much more

Agree with everything except the last part. No way in hell she's making 6 figures in profits, let alone 7. Alex can claim she's the "breadwinner" in her marriage all she wants, I still don't believe it.
Somebody a couple threads used her site traffic numbers and assumed only 1 percent bought and it was alot .. I honestly because people are that dumb and buy her shit. I bet she makes at least 250k wi YouTube included ,

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I think she makes six figures but definitely lower six, especially after her office rent, paying Judy, etc. I doubt she has substantial savings going off of what she buys.

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

allsaints wrote:
lolomgstop wrote:

Somebody a couple threads used her site traffic numbers and assumed only 1 percent bought and it was alot .. I honestly because people are that dumb and buy her shit. I bet she makes at least 250k wi YouTube included ,
That math was crazy and I never expected she made that much, but her prices have gotten higher since then so she probably makes even more

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

This bitch is on a diet but 50% of her insta stories are food. Goddamn bitch slow down. Those peas and lamb look absolutely disgusting btw

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I was a little behind on the thread, her latest video showing her new pieces, and her recent posts, but holy shit.

This is by far the most tackiest shit ever. I know other designers have done something similar as pointed out by other posters, but glamorizing pill popping like it's cute is so lame to me. Especially when Alex comes off neurotic and on something in all her videos. Out of all the things she could've wasted her time getting plated with "real 14k gold" on, this was the best she could do. What are all those pills she's holding anyway? Diet pills and what else?

Return to “HRH Collection”