Kristina Braly - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kristina Braly - Part 2

Post by Armywife1508 »

She’s gotta get some new gifts for herself this KRIStmas. Sell that merch! Lol
Typo’s Happen :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:06 pm
Kristina just released a limited edition Christmas Sweater.
https://kristmassweater.com/
Armywife1508 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:00 pm
She’s gotta get some new gifts for herself this KRIStmas. Sell that merch! Lol
What a mess Kristina is. I wouldn’t wear that sweater. Why does she think anyone wants to buy her merch?

I hate to tell her but $35 isn’t a luxury sweater.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by thatsranunculus »

her newest video is titled "what it's really like juggling 6 jobs." ...ma'am, you have a career and a side job (youtube/social media/selling merch to fans). these new "businesses" aren't "jobs," they're your rich lady hobbies.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

thatsranunculus wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:35 am
her newest video is titled "what it's really like juggling 6 jobs." ...ma'am, you have a career and a side job (youtube/social media/selling merch to fans). these new "businesses" aren't "jobs," they're your rich lady hobbies.
Thanks for posting this. This is a video I want to watch. :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 pm
Kristina has just uploaded her christmas decor video and in the video it looks like she has two christmas tree and a garland, she shows herself decorating one of the two christmas trees but I don't think that she did the garland and the other christmas tree. It's a short video.
I did watch the Christmas decor video. If she is so worried about Covid, why is she having outside decorators come in her
home to decorate for Christmas? She always seems to say one thing and do something else. I didn’t think her trees looked
that great. It looked like she was using some Walmart decorations. Not a decorators tree. Why didn’t she just let Harper
decorate the trees with her? The three of them could have decorated the trees together. There was no need to take a risk.
It isn’t like she is going to be having parties this Christmas or New Years.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Kristina has uploaded two video one called "Baby Name? Pain? Expectations? - Reflections on My 2nd Pregnancy" and another one called ' This Camera Blew Me Away".

I have yet to watch either of these two videos.
I didn’t watch either of these videos either. BORING :rofl:

I never could figure out what all of her 6 jobs were in the “juggling 6 jobs” video was.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:35 pm
Kristina just got the new macbook air in gold in 13 with the new apple M1 chip
Does the constant hauling and upgrading ever stop with her? I wonder if all the people who bought her sweater are happy
with how long it took her to get it shipped? They will hardly get to wear it before Christmas. 🎅🏻

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by NyxIsis »

The sweaters look pretty awful, especially for the huge price she charged for them. It would probably have been better to do drop-shipping since she outsourced the production of the jumpers anyway. Why take over the garage to pack them.

katelynthern
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by katelynthern »

I watched a few of Kristina's videos. I'm an OR nurse, I work with anesthesiologists every day so I found interest in some of her medical videos. However I cannot even understand the amount of designer/high end things she purchases or receives. And her fancy tesla. And her massive brand new engagement/wedding ring. It makes me sick. And selling her moissanite engagement rings. I thought they'd be pretty reasonable price. And she was selling them for something like 4000$ I think. I couldn't believe it. Crazy.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I really don't dislike Kristina but I do find her a little bit strange. I get the feeling she's a bit too obsessed with becoming popular on youtube and having more views and more subscribers and more followers on instagram but the truth is her videos are kinda boring. Sometimes her vlogs are just random footage of her girls and/or her filming and editing other videos? I don't know... I find her very self-absorbed. Some of her videos or her old vlogs I have found interesting in the past.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Didn’t she cut back even more on hours to spend time with her children? It seems like she’s spending all her time putting out videos
and on IG instead of with her kids. Yaya is really with the children all day, just like she always was as the nanny. Let’s be real about
that situation. Houston seems checked out around Kristina.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Yeah, as previously mentioned on this forum, she really doesn't seem very loving or maternal. I know we only get to see small snippets of her life but still... something seems "off".

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She isn’t a very motherly type. She seems very hands off with the girls. She seemed so different when she was younger and still a resident. When she left Texas and went to NC something changed in her. I don’t know if it was the hard work. Being away from
home. Maturing into an age where medical issues started to happen or what but she changed. She has never been the person I
enjoyed watching from before. She’s off in my book too.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kristina has been bringing in Hermès bags for awhile now. She seems almost manic in her pursuit of them. She hauled two more yesterday. I noticed a green one on her shelf behind her that I don’t think she’s even shown yet. She doesn’t seem happy though. I hope she is. She seems to have a nice budget to haul with. HB sure seems checked out though.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I know she’s always been into luxe items, but the constant consumerism is just over the top and kind of just annoying and cringeworthy at this point. I mean seriously, a DOUBLE Hermès unboxing vid? She already has a Birkin and a Kelly (which are so expensive they could feed a small country) and a million other designer bags…did she really need two more Hermès bags? And calling it a “hobby” doesn’t change the fact that she’s essentially hoarding and dropping thousands of dollars at a time (sometimes seemingly on a whim?).

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Also, I totally think she just became a doctor for the money and societal status. She was never really that serious about it and her whole YouTube channel is one big ego boost for her to brag about being a doctor ….to strangers on the internet. How pathetic.

At the risk of sounding overly harsh and mean: no self-respecting doctor who was serious about their career would even risk the liability and/or risk their professionalism being questioned by having a YouTube channel like this. Not only that, but doctors who are serious about their careers usually don’t even have the time or energy to have all of these side projects.

Plus my point is just further proven by the fact that she asked the hospital to cut her hours to part time, and she seems more interested in having her cliche SATC fashion moment by coming out with a scrub line :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you see the Christmas sweaters she put out last year?

She really works as an anesthesiologist working with plastic surgeons doing implants etc. That is how she’s able to work the reduced
hours that she does and why she isn’t on call like other anesthesiologists. She essentially does pretty basic work for an
anesthesiologist compared to the ones who do regular anesthesia in a hospital where you see all types of patients.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

thatsranunculus wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:35 am
100% agree. It’s also probably insulting to the people who actually need to work multiple jobs to put food on table.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kristina doesn’t always have a sensitivity chip. Have you seen her new “shorts” ….. all the young people are posting them so she is
too.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

She has become such a caricature. It's as if she was never the popular girl in high school and is now hell bent on showing the popular girls how cool she is now.

Return to “F-K”