Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Jspa
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Post by Jspa »

airlocked wrote:I think it's unfair to rely on your rich friend to pay your way. End of the day, if their friends couldn't afford to go on the trip, then they shouldn't go on it.
I agree. I hate how Aspyn doesn't gift anything to her siblings, but friends are different. It would be nice to treat them all to a nice dinner or something, but paying for lots of their stuff on the trip would be a little extreme. I understand where abigail is coming from, though, since Aspyn & Parker are pretty greedy with their money.
I think this traveling with friends thing is great for them, they aren't staying at all the fanciest places and getting everything for free, so it's forcing them to actually experience the city. (judging from instagram stories & what sights they've seen so far, they seem to be doing a lot more sight seeing than usual!)

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

Jspa wrote:
airlocked wrote:I think it's unfair to rely on your rich friend to pay your way. End of the day, if their friends couldn't afford to go on the trip, then they shouldn't go on it.
I agree. I hate how Aspyn doesn't gift anything to her siblings, but friends are different. It would be nice to treat them all to a nice dinner or something, but paying for lots of their stuff on the trip would be a little extreme. I understand where abigail is coming from, though, since Aspyn & Parker are pretty greedy with their money.
I think this traveling with friends thing is great for them, they aren't staying at all the fanciest places and getting everything for free, so it's forcing them to actually experience the city. (judging from instagram stories & what sights they've seen so far, they seem to be doing a lot more sight seeing than usual!)
Yeah it's not even like they should pay for their entire trip, I know they're there with a big group, but it would be a nice gesture to cover the hotel for the group or something. Obviously the trip is going to be a lot bigger financial burden on their friends than it is on them

seymorebutts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seymorebutts »

I think a lot of them going out and experiencing Rome is more so because they are with a group of friends. Their friends more than likely want to go out and see things beyond the walls of a air bnb/hotel room, so Aspyn tags (probably begrudgingly until she can get ~the cutest~ pics) along. Also makes me wonder if she was ever out-voted for things to do if they polled each other and if she threw a tantrum because of it..

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

seymorebutts wrote:I think a lot of them going out and experiencing Rome is more so because they are with a group of friends. Their friends more than likely want to go out and see things beyond the walls of a air bnb/hotel room, so Aspyn tags (probably begrudgingly until she can get ~the cutest~ pics) along. Also makes me wonder if she was ever out-voted for things to do if they polled each other and if she threw a tantrum because of it..
Lmfaooo i hope this happened. She needs to realize that she cant get her way every time. Shes so boring she probably did get out voted when suggesting things to do. Shes only there for the insta pics while her friends are probably there for the experience since they dont travel nearly as much as aspyn and parker do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Image She named all the other places correctly and then this

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

Orangealert wrote:Image She named all the other places correctly and then this

wow. what a fucking idiot. even if i didn’t know exactly what it was, i’d google it. amazing ceiling sounds dumb.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

Aspyn did a contest to giveaway her presets and others’ presets and she still hasnt announced the winner -_- people are getting so annoyed with her. Why does she always do this?!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

god her preset is so ugly why is it so orange

Lbn412
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lbn412 »

Did anyone else see that Avery just came out as bi on insta stories?? So glad she’s getting such a positive response, good for her

surfer97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by surfer97 »

I know this is Aspyn's thread but Avrey came out as bisexual today on her instagram story, and I bet Aspyn is not into it because it's not #goalz.. but yay for Avrey!

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

surfer97 wrote:I know this is Aspyn's thread but Avrey came out as bisexual today on her instagram story, and I bet Aspyn is not into it because it's not #goalz.. but yay for Avrey!
I just saw that!! I just love her so much compared to Aspyn. Go Avrey!
I really hope Aspyn is supportive of her and does not *ever* mock her on her channel for revealing this.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Orangealert wrote:
surfer97 wrote:I know this is Aspyn's thread but Avrey came out as bisexual today on her instagram story, and I bet Aspyn is not into it because it's not #goalz.. but yay for Avrey!
I really hope Aspyn is supportive of her and does not *ever* mock her on her channel for revealing this.

I swear she came out in one of her videos before, like a Q&A or something, maybe with her mom?? Idk, its 1 a.m. lol
Also I kinda got Aspyn's "sassy" vibes from her insta story, she seems more sassy and extroverted than she does in her videos. Regardless, super cool/proud that she "came out"

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

osara0715 wrote:
Orangealert wrote:

I swear she came out in one of her videos before, like a Q&A or something, maybe with her mom?? Idk, its 1 a.m. lol
Also I kinda got Aspyn's "sassy" vibes from her insta story, she seems more sassy and extroverted than she does in her videos. Regardless, super cool/proud that she "came out"
I just have to say—I initially didn't like Avery just because I assumed she would be like Aspyn, but she is 100% more humble, genuine, rational, AND interesting! good for her!

Miao
Learner
Learner

Post by Miao »

Can you screenshot it? I don't have Instagram
English is not my first language.

nugget

Post by nugget »

joinmymisery wrote:god her preset is so ugly why is it so orange
she makes the whole pic look orange so her orange self tanned skin doesn't stand out

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Miao wrote:
Can you screenshot it? I don't have Instagram

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Yay for Avery! Do you think she has come out to her family?

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

Lipstickqueen wrote:Yay for Avery! Do you think she has come out to her family?
I think they might have learned it from her story as well. I don't think her mother really cares, but we might expect Aspyn addressing it, or even annoy her sister about it in a vlog, as she did for her first kiss. I hope she won't though.
English isn't my first language.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

FunLizzie wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:Yay for Avery! Do you think she has come out to her family?
I think they might have learned it from her story as well. I don't think her mother really cares, but we might expect Aspyn addressing it, or even annoy her sister about it in a vlog, as she did for her first kiss. I hope she won't though.
Idk I don't think Aspyn will directly address it. she'll be condescending and vague. Like: "Do you have a crush on that girl since you're bi?" I can't picture Aspyn being serious abut sexuality. Actually, I can't picture Aspyn being serious unless it's about her lol

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxocharlie »

https://twitter.com/donut11022 I really really wish we got to see some new pictures from her private. There are no hackers here on this forum who can break into her Twitter? ;)

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”