GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

Post by tar »

You learn something new every day. I wonder what goals Josh to meet? Is it different if you have a learning issue in her state? Chay always seems so lax with Josh’s education. She wouldn’t make it in homeschooling here. Is that why she stays in the state she’s
living in currently?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I had to check up on her tik tok because she didn't post for a bit, now there was about 6 videos to catch up on. She posted one of Josh where he was standing there and kept grabbing at his crotch - I wouldn't have uploaded that if I were her, but I'm sure if someone comments about that she'll just block them and swear at them.

Then she was complaining about needing a tooth pulled, but she can't get it done because she needs to pay her cell phone bill. Why doesn't she have a Tracfone so she can do the pay-as-you-go stuff? Because Chay needs the best of everything, that's why!

The one about people being dumb, someone tore her a new one. She hasn't responded to them yet so maybe she didn't see. I grabbed screen shots in case she deletes:
https://ibb.co/Vxp971q
https://ibb.co/grDTgZF
https://ibb.co/T20Kdfw

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Somebody else has her number. They must have posted those comments while she was asleep or something. I can’t believe she
didn’t delete those. Great job in grabbing them before she deletes them. I bet she gets comments like those all the time and we
just never see them. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She showed what she got for Josh's Easter basket, and then she said she gets the dogs things for Easter, too. So apparently she's ordering shit online from Target on top of going there every day. Then the next video is saying she's $60 short for her phone bill this month and needs help. I will NEVER understand how she sees nothing, absolutely NOTHING wrong with the constant showing of pointless spending on things like stuffed animals and absolute crap she doesn't need, and then immediately asking for money. I haven't understood this ever since I started watching her and I don't think I ever will.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She has never had her priorities straight. The whole time I have watched her she has been awful with money. The dogs don’t know that it’s Easter. She doesn’t see anything wrong with expecting others to pay for her ignorance.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Happy Easter Everyone :bunny: :bunny:

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

Post by starsandgalaxies123 »

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-single- ... e=customer

So her friend made her a new go found me

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can’t believe that she has yet another GFM. How many has she had through the years? At some point in life you have to stop living
on the largesse of others. It’s too bad that people don’t know about her TikTok or here. I wouldn’t mind if it did well, if she would take the money, actually go somewhere safe and create a better life for Josh.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And they're asking for $15,000. 15k! I'm sorry but it's not going to cost 15k to "drive north" and rent an apartment. How far north is she trying to move? And she can't decide whether or not to get the RV fixed. So she's just going to leave it on that lot? I hope she realizes they're going to tow it if she just abandons it there and isn't paying lot rent lol.

I also loved the video she posted about how people's only comment to her is "why don't you just get a job?" Because it's TRUE, Chay. You sure as hell can get a job, especially now when everyone seems to be hiring, but you CHOOSE not to work. She's just mad that the Tik Tok community is seeing it a lot easier than the youtube viewers ever did.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw the TikTok where she was complaining about people telling her to get a job. She didn’t have an answer about why she can’t
get a job. She’s just pissed that is people’s answer. Well, normal people who need money get a job. Then get a second job if the
first one doesn’t provide enough cash. Chay won’t do anything to help herself. That is why people tell her to get a job. People
work with MH issues all the time. They also work with fibromyalgia. She needs to get a grip.

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

She could easily get a work at home job too.I a ton of call center jobs are hiring. Also dose she have any degrees other than her High school degree.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know she went to college. I don’t know if she got her degree. She could try to work from home but she obviously doesn’t even
want to try to do anything. It would ruin her chances for disability. I would rather work and have a decent life than sit and beg for
money.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her excuse for not working from home is always that she has no wi-fi, when she clearly does! She's also said that if she worked then Josh would lose his benefits so "it's not even worth it." Yes it is, because you'd be making more money than what his benefits are every month you idiot lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She clearly doesn’t want to work. We know she has wi-fi. Why lie about it? Losing Josh’s benefits but gaining more money than the
benefits is so worth it. I think she’s still fighting for disability and they will backdate from the first time she filed if she ever wins.

GGWilliams25
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by GGWilliams25 »

If I'm not mistaken, she use to be a certified nursing assistant and was being paid to care for her mother. I don't understand why she never used that credential to apply for a position in a hospital or medical clinic after her mother passed away. That would have been the smart decision to make.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand why she does the things the way she does. I knew she was paid to take care of her mother. I don’t know why she
didn’t continue to work at something. She didn’t seem to do a good job with her mom as she seemed lazy and unorganized to me.

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

Looks like people are donating
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wonder where she knows that person from and why the hell they keep setting up Go Fund Me's for her.

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

This came up on my fyp page. I’m curious to know what you both think about it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I highly doubt her mom FORCED her to take care of her. Chay found out she could get paid to do so, and she jumped on that. Because she was in the same spot now where she doesn't want to work.

Walmart haul: Chips, graham crackers, single serve french fries, junk.

Her "stimming" is absolute bullshit. I don't like to say people don't have things that they claim to have, but if she's autistic and always has been, she would have shown stimming in her youtube videos. Of course Josh does, we saw him do that in pretty much every youtube video she ever uploaded. Her? no. It makes me sick that she's even trying to film herself doing that.

Another thing I wanted to mention: she sure has a lot of different prescription glasses for such an impoverished person :rofl:

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”