GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GingerMommyDisabilities (Part 3)

Post by tar »

She puts some serious effort into asking for cash. I noticed that Chay and Josh had tees that looked like they might have been
made for them on a recent TikTok. She just needs to learn how to better allocate her cash. That’s not anyone’s fault but her
own. She’s almost 40.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah before she made all her Instagram stuff private she was going hard at trying to get free stuff from t-shirt/clothing makers. That's why she had that "modeling" page for Josh, she was hoping to get a bunch of free stuff sent to her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What ever happened to Josh and his modeling career? I was thinking about when she was him the other day and his hair was
down and blowing in the breeze. I know she wanted his hair long for modeling.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

It never gets mentioned anymore, that's for sure!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I see she’s putting out a lot of TikToks. Has she stopped begging for Christmas? Or will she resume again very soon?

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was about to say I'm really, really surprised there hasn't been more Christmas begging. Perhaps she got a large donation from someone and used it for gifts so we haven't had to hear about it for a few weeks lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She had to have gotten a large donation or something happened. This is prime begging season.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm waiting to see how it goes after Christmas. It'll be the end of the month and she'll have to ramp up the begging for rent again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The constant begging gets old. I just realized that I haven’t checked her Twitter to see if she’s begging there. I forgot about it.
Has anyone else checked?

starsandgalaxies123
Learner
Learner

Post by starsandgalaxies123 »

She still begging on Twitter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Boy…. It is the Christmas season for me. Thanks for the screenshot @stars ✨

I should have known that Chay is still at it somewhere.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

I always forget about Twitter! She wants a car so they can leave the RV Park. Okay, but then where are you going to go? Sleep in a car and beg for donations for an apartment? She must realize there are places that she can get help. She just doesn't want a job and that's what they'll try and help her with lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

After she dropped off our radar for so long and we couldn’t find her now she’s on two social media places. I keep forgetting
about Twitter too.
I happened to think of it and then @starsandgalaxies posted a screenshot. Ask and ye shall receive. :cheers:

starsandgalaxies123
Learner
Learner

Post by starsandgalaxies123 »

Also I hate this mindset
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

starsandgalaxies123 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:09 am
Also I hate this mindset
That is the wrong mindset to have. She can do better. That gives her an easy out.

I thought she claimed she didn’t have didn’t have any friends anyway.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she forever has no friends and no family, despite people constantly offering to help her. I see so many useful comments on her tik tok get deleted because she doesn't want to hear it. She doesn't want to hear things like "where do you live? I can get you a job at my work!" or "you can get help from -----" because she doesn't want to do anything at all to put ANY work in for ANYTHING. She just thinks people should hand her money and pay her way for the rest of her life.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know. If you aren’t offering her cash, she doesn’t want it. She isn’t interested in any type of job. She isn’t interested in
anyone offering her advice on how to navigate the system or the charities in her area. She just wants money. It doesn’t work
that way in life. Even people with some disabilities work unless they absolutely can’t. Chay hasn’t even tried to work. That’s
a problem for her trying to get disability.

GGWilliams25
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by GGWilliams25 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:54 am
Yeah she forever has no friends and no family, despite people constantly offering to help her.
The truth is, she actually has family, at least on her father's side, but she has chosen to distance herself from them. A few weeks ago, I looked through Chay's friends list on her facebook page and noticed a man who had the same last name as her. I messaged him and he told me that he is her uncle. I then informed him of Chay's current situation (living in an RV camp, claiming to have numerous disabilities, neglecting her son, etc). He responded that he was fully aware of her situation, but that she has essentially chosen to estranger herself from her remaining family. He also stated that she had reached out to him a few times in the past in the past when she needed something. Although he didn't reveal anything else, my guess is that her family had voiced their concerns regarding her life choices and she became insulted.

GGWilliams25
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by GGWilliams25 »

Below was our exchange:

Do you have a daughter named Chay?
Nov 24, 2021, 4:51 pm
David
David Pertuz
Hi. Chay is a niece not my daughter
You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've read messages.
Nov 26, 2021, 11:41 am
You sent
Do you keep in contact with her? I met Chay about five years ago and have become very concerned about her and her son Josh. She has been living on a campground in a broken down rv for the past 2 years and claims to suffer from a myriad of health problems. I am especially concerned about her son Josh and suspect that he is being neglected. He has autism, but Chay doesn't have him enrolled in therapy and isn't even attending school.
Nov 26, 2021, 2:16 pm
David
David Pertuz
Can’t say we keep in contact. He has reached out to me a couple of tines when she needs something. We are aware of her situation. In a way she has chosen to keep her distance. I did meet with her and Josh a few years ago that she came my way. Is a about all I can tell you. Thank you for caring.

LiddlePallid

Post by LiddlePallid »

I totally see that. She seems to like to play the "I don't have any family" card when really she DOES have family that care, she just chooses not to keep in contact with them. It figures she only reaches out when she really needs something. Instead she'd rather beg strangers on the internet. I am sure her family suggested getting a job and she got all offended, so she stopped talking to them.

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”