mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedketokitty1122

Post by mmsucks2018 »

silent_undress wrote:
kokopari wrote:In Brian's vlog you can clearly hear a dog whining when he was hiding eggs, Dulce was probably in pain on the Saturday, but they ignored it. RIP Dulce
I noticed that too and I wondered if he was being whiney because the kids were out playing and he wasn't allowed out. And then I saw they put him down and I thought he probably was whining/crying out in pain and that cow didn't give af.
I wonder if she actually had to put him down or since they're outside dogs that when they went out to check them in the morning that he had already passed? Either way poor baby, Melissa shouldn't be allowed to have dogs or children...

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

Ugh I feel for the pup so much.

Melissa didn’t even think Maddie would be upset. You are doing it wrong, then!! Helloooooo?!

I think she was being so selfish in the video. No surprise that this animal’s passing only affected her so much. Her day. Her week.

I think she clearly missed the signs of her dogs sickness. What we’re seeing is tears of guilt.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Poor Dulce I hope he enjoyed his journey over the rainbow bridge and is now walking around in heaven without pain, unlimited treats and attention.

Selfish bitch everything in her life is neglected - her kids basic needs (bathing, decent fresh food, educational simulation), house ( dirty, germ infested, junk in piles, unmade beds), dogs (trapped outside 24/7 no love and affection) , husband (made out to be a slave and pick up all the slack) , zero work ethic (bills piled up and spending hours each month to pay all of the minimums off)
It's all about Moo and making her happy. She can give 2 fucks about anything or anyone else.

That Easter spread was joke! Sandwiches. chips and queso! Aren't you so blessed and rich? Don't you have a freezer filled with chicken? Cook some hot food or have it catered. So classless.

Did you notice Skinny Melissa's face when she heard that Emmy got a $115 gift card for Easter?
Did Anderson or Logan get the same amount? I bet you not. It's very apparent that the family is supplying some of the cost to get the kids into the park. I could not imagine taking my kids to Disney and tell my family to give me gift cards to fund the trip. Girl needs to stop keeping up with those who got it like that. It's clearly visible she's a broke ass bitch.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Poor Dulce :( I hope he enjoyed his journey over the rainbow bridge and is now walking around in heaven without pain, unlimited treats and attention.
You don't care about those dogs. NO one sees them on your house and if you check her insta they only photo of any dogs is the RIP for Dulce. So her minions can give see what a great dog mom she is.

Selfish bitch everything in her life is neglected - her kids basic needs (bathing, decent fresh food, educational simulation), house ( dirty, germ infested, junk in piles, unmade beds), dogs (trapped outside 24/7 no love and affection, when do they get bathe?) , husband (made out to be a slave and picks up all the slack) , zero work ethic (bills piled up and spending hours each month to pay all of the minimums off)
It's all about Moo and making her happy. She can give 2 fucks about anything or anyone else.

That Easter spread was joke! Sandwiches. chips and queso! Aren't you so blessed and rich? Don't you have a freezer filled with chicken? Cook some hot food or have it catered. So classless.

Did you notice Skinny Melissa's face when she heard that Emmy got a $115 gift card for Easter?
Did Anderson or Logan get the same amount? I bet you not. It's very apparent that the family is supplying some of the cost to get the kids into the park. I could not imagine taking my kids to Disney and tell my family to give me gift cards to fund the trip. Girl needs to stop keeping up with those who got it like that. It's clearly visible she's a broke ass bitch.

MommaMia
Learner
Learner

Post by MommaMia »

I have to say I watched Brian’s vlog and Logan and Anderson did get gift cards as well. While patty is gross and raised 2 very lazy and entitled children I don’t think she would show favoritism towards Moo’s girls. I’m sure she gifted the boys the same as the girls.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

MommaMia wrote:I have to say I watched Brian’s vlog and Logan and Anderson did get gift cards as well. While patty is gross and raised 2 very lazy and entitled children I don’t think she would show favoritism towards Moo’s girls. I’m sure she gifted the boys the same as the girls.
Yeah they gift cards to walmart but they certainly weren't announcing the amount like the did for the girls' gift cards. And they do treat them somewhat differently just like Brian and Melissa are treated differently. Pretty much everything is catered to Moo, I have a feeling it's always been that way too because they've both made comments about how much Brian didn't like her growing up and how they fought all the time and basically didn't get have much of a relationship til they both grew up and had kids. Melissa's girls got a crap ton of presents and a swingset from Patty and the grandma for Christmas. They got the boys a bunch of stuff too, don't get me wrong no reason to complain about not getting enough for Christmas but they didn't get a huge big ticket item like a swingset. It seemed that Brian and skinny Melissa, enjoyed being the "santa" to their kids while Moo is happy to pass on the buck.
Brian does seem more family oriented and seems to do a lot for them without expectations for anything in return. Moo only helps out and takes someone shopping when she's getting free meals and gifts for it.
I don't doubt that Patty loves all those kids, but I think she is closer to Moo's. She sees them more and had a close relationship with Emmy before Moo and Undress got custody of her. I think they Moo gets more help first because of the simple of act of getting custody of Emmy, then as she had more kids, Patty thinks she needs it more than Brian. Brian seems to have a close relationship with Nin and I don't see much difference in the way she treats both sets of kids. But since we only see what they want us to see who really knows.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

She posted her weigh in, so I started a new thread
viewtopic.php?f=157&t=33615

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

nycchic82 wrote:Poor Dulce :( I hope he enjoyed his journey over the rainbow bridge and is now walking around in heaven without pain, unlimited treats and attention.
You don't care about those dogs. NO one sees them on your house and if you check her insta they only photo of any dogs is the RIP for Dulce. So her minions can give see what a great dog mom she is.

Selfish bitch everything in her life is neglected - her kids basic needs (bathing, decent fresh food, educational simulation), house ( dirty, germ infested, junk in piles, unmade beds), dogs (trapped outside 24/7 no love and affection, when do they get bathe?) , husband (made out to be a slave and picks up all the slack) , zero work ethic (bills piled up and spending hours each month to pay all of the minimums off)

I dont think her brother and his gf kids get treated like melissa's kids

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

nycchic82 wrote:Poor Dulce :( I hope he enjoyed his journey over the rainbow bridge and is now walking around in heaven without pain, unlimited treats and attention.

I dont think her brother and his gf kids are treated like melissa's kids

Return to “hkitty1122”