NinaUnrated

enigma
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NinaUnrated

Post by enigma »

Her comments on that video are at least hope for humanity as most people are not letting her get a way with the shit she just used for her ACTIN skills.....Trisha maybe controversial but I don't think she would stoop this low.....I don't know what makes her think by saying she has 3 reaction videos makes the situation any better.....ofcourse your 2 friends who you buy will tell you, you are even hotter than jlo....and your roomate you probably pay her rent so she has no choice.... :FU: :FU: :FU:

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

@kimberjames she wears that same stupid ass outfit so it can show that she shoots all her videos continuously and then allegedly flies to be with her son.........which nobody buys......as for her having tripolar I second that like who is she?? She is all over the damn place.....I was shocked when she told the guy at the store am a you tuber?? So?? Did she think everyone should know what you tubers are?? That's why pple look at them strangely as not everyone knows you tube......someone up in the comments said they would be uncomfortable with all the gifts......I totally agree......I also looked at miles channel and I laughed nina was responding more than she does to her kisses......she took over the damn channel.....NINA or whoever you are you clearly didnot do research....there are so many movies based on cyber bullying....and you are one...posting a woman's child on instagram just because the two of you had issues.....I really hope she does that reacting to gossip guru comments I would die of laughter......as for miles I agree @kady it was not funny joking about rape twice then saying literally no miles you need to know what literally means before using it yes you are a dumb fuck

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NinaUnrated

Post by charcobain »

So many views, so little subscriptions.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

I cannot link that comment someone please link it....it says that people on guru gossip don't have any social interaction.......it should be banned...people here are losers......I lack words to even say...as how would she know? She obviously brings herself here to read....as for us having no lives except watching vlogs well I have one as a surgeon and a damn good one...

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

Yeah, we're such losers spending ten minutes of our 24 hours a day to call out your bullshit and racism instead of kissing your ass.

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

IAmBea wrote:I don't know what is worse....the fact she did that ''Amanda Todd tribute'' video. The click bait....or the fact her minions are actually defending her.

I couldn't bare to watch the rest of it...but did she imply what her ''haters'' are doing by clicking thumbs down on her twerk videos and saying they don't like those (funny enough so many of them are former ''kisses'') is similar to what Amanda Todds' bullies did to her?
Because there is a hugeeee difference Nina. She wasn't a bad person. She was a victm of bad people. You on the other hand ARE a bad person, sure not in ''I will tell a girl should kill herself/I will leak an underage's nudes online'' way...You are a manipulative,liar, schemer....
:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Not to mention Nina goes on line to create drama for views. Besides that, at 40 Nina should be see aware of the consequences for her actions. Amanda Todd at 15, was not planning to go on line and create drama. She sent A picture. She did not have a whole you tube channel that screams "come and get me". It just shows how mental Nina is comparing herself to Amanda Todd.

If you want to look at it another way Nina is more like an on line predator. She always involves herself with people who are much younger. She takes them out and buys them stuff they could never afford, but it all comes at a price. Look at Myles, hes just some poor kid she lavishes gifts on. Great, but he's forced to go out with her while she treats him like her flunky. the last video with the sneakers and the Sweet Pants, I was embarrassed for him. Do you think after all she bought him he would say, Look, I'm not comfortable with that being on line..if he did, I'm sure Nina would guilt him into agreeing or just put it up anyway Sam's another one..she drags her out..stuffs her in a box, the she gets filmed in public all the while Ninas acting like a big jack ass. After she accepted all those expensive gifts, including a ps4 I think..Nina knows she'll do just about anything she asks..Both Ninas pals are young , needy and not very bright.

She tried to buy Trisha, but Trisha is pretty much set, has been around and figured out what was going on pretty quickly. when Trisha tried to drop her, Nina was not having it. Nina, goes to war with her online with her stupid videos, then wow!! What a coincidence! Later that night Trisha's name and phone number magically appear on line. Another problem Nina had with Trisha is she's not as young and stupid as Nina usually picks.

Then we have the roommate who's in her early 20s............how come Nina friends are never even close to her age?

That whole bs where Nina says she knows Amanda Todd because she is Amanda ( or however she put it!) was really off. Now, if Nina had compared herself to Amanda's stalker/predator I'd have understood . I'd have even given the video a thumbs up!

Octobuttons
Talker
Talker

Post by Octobuttons »

In a recent video concerning Amanda she said she was very much attached to Amanda 's story. I just don't understand how she figures considering, yet again, that she posted pictures of someone's child on her instagram. That's bullying Nina.
Plus, seriously, instead of sitting there making several videos over being bullied, why not just make one, no acting BS and simply say if someone is cyber bullying you to turn off the computer, take a step back and breathe.
It's not like they're at your door trying to fight you.
Then again, Nina would prolly do something like that.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Nina honestly looks like a psycho maniac. That hair isn't doing her any good and it's weird how she has to "buy" friends. Like no one wants to voluntarily be her friend which is sad.

She gets about 7-10k views on her videos but I think her Amanda Todd vid got about 66k views which is exactly what she wants. And she's uploaded another 30 min video. Like umm wake up Nina. No one's gonna watch your video and be inspired by any form or means FYI.
Also did y'all hear Morlon's voice? It's nails on chalkboard and he has a lisp which is so funny :rofl:

I saw this comment on her vid and laughed for 10 mins straight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

NinaUnrated

Post by PinkPrada »

Lmao at that comment. Oh god, her new video on bullying... I had to fast forward, same old bullshit, fake tears, poor me, blah, blah, blah. I found it hilarious how Nina is telling everyone you can make a "court case" out of people leaving her rude comments. Unless they're threatening you, attempting to cause you physical harm and you feel endangered... you can't sue someone over having an opinion or because you don't like what they have to say about you online. good luck with that, tho.
She keeps mentioning her "dead" son ... maybe live in the present and talk about, or better yet, take care of your current, LIVING son. The whole poor me, feel sorry for me bullshit is getting old. It amazes me just how out of touch with reality this old hag is. It's also quite interesting how she claims the "negativity and haters" don't get to her about her looking like a man, being dirty af, etc, yet you keep bringing it up... You keep replying, making videos on it... hmmm. When I honestly don't give a fuck about something, it's outta sight outta mind. I don't dwell on it or bring it up again. Just something to think about, Nina. nice try trying to convince yourself otherwise.
How sad she needed to have Myles, Sam, and her crazy roommate make videos. Obviously she told them to do it, any fucking idiot can see that. She's like their puppet master dangling goodies over them in return for favors such as "response" videos in return. She's sick. I wish YouTube would shut down her account. Pure trash that one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gcacie Morie
Talker
Talker

Post by Gcacie Morie »

The next thread should have something with "sweet pants" in the title :rofl: :rofl:
Image Image Image

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

She's digging herself further and further into a hole the more she tries to excuse and justify her Amanda Todd videos. I never made it past the 4 minute mark on any of them. She makes these ridiculously long videos of her rambling about the same things over and over again. She keeps trying to make herself sound deep and profound in these "actin" videos, but she ends uo sounding like a dumbass because her ghetto accent, lack of enunciation, poor word choice, and awkward pauses. You can tell wheb she's thinking of the next thing to say.

She's a terrible editor. She starts to say something, gets sidetracked, and will move onto saying something else without a second thought. Nina, since you read here take this advice: EDIT OUT YOUR POINTLESS RAMBLINGS, STUTTERS, AND UNFINISHED THOUGHTS. YOUR VIDEOS WILL BE A LOT SHORTER AND SLIGHTLY LESS TERRIBLE.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's having people send in their cyber bullying stories? Good lord woman, you are trying everything you can to be popular, huh? If a 40 year old woman can't take criticism and calls it cyber bullying, you need to reevaluate your life. This is utterly fucking ridiculous now lmao

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

She's made a video trying to scare us out of posting comments???? :rofl: :rofl:
Deleting all of the people who call her out on her bullshit in her comments. " getting rid of her haters " because Nina is so fucking special she only wants ass kissers in her comment section. How freaking pathetic & narcissistic, the people she's blocking are the ones who are trying to spread the TRUTH about her Blingshield bullshit & all if the fraud she's associated with. She hasn't blocked me yet & I'm really not sure why as I've made my feelings known quite often on her videos. Anytime I've mentioned Blingshiekd though the comments get deleted lol! This video just pissed me off to the point where I am going to do everything in my power to have her investigated for the fraud she's perpetrated through Google on any of her channels & hopefully when all is said & done we won't have to listen to her bullshit anymore.
I love how she's showing the comments & claiming these people can be prosecuted. You have to 1st prove that the comments aren't true......she's lost already, and 2nd that they've hindered her income in some way, not happening.
I'd love her to take me to court on one of those TV court shows, I'd rip her to pieces!!! She doesn't have an ounce of the intellect I do & she'd run out of there humiliated, with her tail between her legs.
I'll keep you guys informed after each step I take with Google & what they say!
I just want to reiterate that in Nina's mind cyber bully's who pick on random people for absolutely no reason are the same as people trying to inform her subscribers of the lies she's told, The fraud she's committed so they don't fall into the same trap & get conned. I see such a correlation between the two don't you?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Gcacie Morie wrote:The next thread should have something with "sweet pants" in the title :rofl: :rofl:
I second that! SweetPantsMuthaF*cka! (NinaUnrated Part 2) :rofl:

sexxibrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by sexxibrunette »

Nina is lucky if Amanda Todd's family don't find her video, I know if someone was making a video of my dead sister and used her for views and practicing her acting, there would be hell to pay. At one point Nina says " I cant believe they didn't make a movie " listen bitch, the fucking movie isn't gonna change the fact that Amanda Todd died and maybe the FAMILY is against it, you can shove your hollywood ideas up your A$$ "Nina". I'm disgusted with her. I'm disgusted with her channel, every week it's getting worse & worse. Now she's trying to get victims to send her a short video so she can post their testament on her channel ..... dear Nina.... we know what you're about ..you're trying so hard to be genuine it stinks. I hope YT removes her video, I sincerely hope so. She should know you can't mess with people just because you wanna go viral. I know you read these forums Nina, BE ORIGINAL you don't need to dig up the dead for views :roll:

As for Myles wow I hope he RUNS.

He latest video she's at the beach and she says sometimes she likes to go somewhere with her thoughts and shuts down her phone in airplane mode so she can make videos, wow girl ...what kind of mom are you? What if something happened to your son and your mother ..that WOMAN that raises him needed to let you know? Stupid stupid woman.

SlanderAF
Learner
Learner

Post by SlanderAF »

It's okay guys, she said "my son died, obviously those feelings came from somewhere!" So because her son died, she had a right to make the Amanda Todd video :roll:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Love her motivational speech " how I can be a better Daughter, a better Sister, a better friend " not a better Mother????!!!! Oh I guess since she made that video private she's back to the non-existent Son for her new subbies or some that missed it.

I had another aha moment as well awhile back. I inadvertently called her " little Brother " her nephew when talking about the Blingshield videos. There is a little boy that lives with her Mom as well & Nina has said she supports " her little Brother "
This boy appears to be around 13 maybe. There's a video of him at karate school on her Moms channel. Her Mom is 56, if he's 13 that would make her Mom 43 when she had him. If he's younger than that she'd of been older. It's pretty hard to get pregnant without fertility treatments once you pass 40. The odds of a natural pregnancy are between 1-2% at age 43, nearly impossible!!!! I don't see her Mom using fertility treatments after having 4 grown children already. I'm wondering if Nina's " little Brother " is in fact another Son she had before meeting her Husband. I'm pretty sure her Sister " the colorful mermaid " Nani/Crystal isn't old enough to be his Mom. I think she's only 23 or 24 but it's possible. Just another weird thing about this family with soooo many secrets.
I must admit I'm wondering about her ex too. He must not be the best Father if he's willing to sit back & let his Ex Mother-in-law raise his Son instead of doing it himself. This guy can surely afford good lawyers, why doesn't he remove his Son from this crazy environment he's in? Maybe if she did mention her Son, his attorneys could then bring up her videos against her but without bringing him into it there's nothing they can do about what she's doing online. It's just all kinds of crazy!!!!
Well I better get back to sleep, I've got kids that need to eat in the morning, jobs to drive them to, groceries to buy, yard work to do & then make dinner & relax & catch up on OITNB. Gee I guess I do have a life Nina, a pretty damn good one at that :P

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that comment killed me am still laughing.....sweet pants and axe you :rofl: But on a serious note I wonder how Nina understands what you guys write here....Her skills are zero and she pretends to be so smart...well if you are trying to fool young teens maybe to them you can appear smart.....The rest of the people call you out for bullshit..
I really don't think she even knows what cyber bullying is vs the comments she gets from people......If she was a bigger you tuber then I doubt she would be able to function....They get really nasty and unwarranted comments....Nina all the comments you get are people you have conned and taken advantage of or from people who don't buy what you are selling.......
That story of reporting and prosecuting people is just as usual you trying to appear smart.....That is basic law in most countries it's the same until someone makes the threat or attempts to harm you......I REALLY CAN'T WITH YOUR DAFTNESS...

enigma
Learner
Learner

Post by enigma »

Oh and I agree the next thread sweet pants :rofl: :rofl: .....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I thought that was odd too. She likes to shut off her phone and film videos by herself, wtf bitch? You have a son in friggin Texas and you're out dicking around on the Florida beaches filming senseless videos. I do not for a SECOND believe her bullshit about "I film a ton of videos at once, you guys don't know what I do!" Well, considering the fact that pretty much all your fucking videos are insanely long and in different locations, there's no way on God's green earth you're filming those all within the span of a few days. Also, why would you bother having an apartment THAT YOU PAY RENT ON with roommate if you're hardly ever there, like you say? None of it adds up and she expects people to believe those lies? Give me a break. How about just live in fucking Texas and take care of your own kid. What's she gonna do when her mom is gone?? She can't film videos in Texas? You have to fly all the way to Florida to film videos? Okay. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. Even if she took the time out to film in TX, she'd still be able to spend way more time with her son than she does being in Florida all the damn time.

Return to “NinaUnrated”