Thomas Halbert

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Thomas Halbert

Post by manged »

Whew lord! Thomas fucking up yet again. Apparently he went month without paying an artist he commissioned for a bunch of Twitch and merch pieces. Bamboozled them and then ghosted them. Now that he's been caught, he's talking about paying them, but he knows he's in the wrong and has gone private to hide from the deserved shame and criticism.

After the whole scamming drama about his cat, he had the balls to do this to someone.

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OxfoliateTheTittyFam »

manged wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:00 pm
Whew lord! Thomas fucking up yet again. Apparently he went month without paying an artist he commissioned for a bunch of Twitch and merch pieces. Bamboozled them and then ghosted them. Now that he's been caught, he's talking about paying them, but he knows he's in the wrong and has gone private to hide from the deserved shame and criticism.

After the whole scamming drama about his cat, he had the balls to do this to someone.
he apologized but deleted in seconds.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

OxfoliateTheTittyFam wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 pm
manged wrote:

Lol wow. So he's admitting that he's not actually sorry. He's on periscope being super defensive, acting like this was all a conspiracy to get him canceled again. If only he realized the reason he keeps getting canceled is because HE'S the problem.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

manged wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:48 pm
OxfoliateTheTittyFam wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 pm
manged wrote:

Lol wow. So he's admitting that he's not actually sorry. He's on periscope being super defensive, acting like this was all a conspiracy to get him canceled again. If only he realized the reason he keeps getting canceled is because HE'S the problem.
THOMAS. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY THE ARTISTS YOU COMMISSION.
IT'S NOT THAT DEEP.
God he's such a piece of shit and he always thinks he's the victim. Everyone said to give him a second chance but I said fuck that. And now look. They all look stupid.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JMugatu wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:02 pm
aaaand he deactivated
Nope. He just went on private. Just like all the drama he gets himself in. Guaranteed he's still sending his followers after the artist.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Read bottom up

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

manged wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm
Read bottom up
He's such a fucking child.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

I remember two years ago when I told him not to buy an expensive watch with credit and he flipped the fuck out. Then sent his teenage minions to tell me how 'I don't have a degree in economics so how do I know not to start my credit by buying a watch'. All are morons

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

Post by DevilsandSirens »

Lol the thumbnail for his newest video. His makeup is a mess!! :rofl:
Don't mess with me shitty gurus...

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

Anyone else see the resemblance to Luka Magnotta? That crazy ass serial killer from Canada? Maybe I‘ve been watching too many documentaries on Netflix 🤨😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

wellie wrote:Anyone else see the resemblance to Luka Magnotta? That crazy ass serial killer from Canada? Maybe I‘ve been watching too many documentaries on Netflix ImageImage
I see it! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

wellie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:27 am
Anyone else see the resemblance to Luka Magnotta? That crazy ass serial killer from Canada? Maybe I‘ve been watching too many documentaries on Netflix 🤨😂
Oh shit!

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

wellie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:27 am
Oh dayum.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Just saw Thomas's bf tweet this and instantly had to capture it for the irony. Genuinely surprised they're actually still together-- weren't they going to start a vlog channel that never happened, much like most of Thomas's plans.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Did the recent mention of Thomas's OF get removed for anyone else, or just me? I guess I can understand that it's an ad*lt site, but how else are we supposed to discuss it?

FishyFishy
Debater
Debater

Post by FishyFishy »

I peeked in on Thomas' Twitter and I see he's more pretentious than ever, but is anyone else concerned with how thin he's gotten? His face looks almost gaunt. I thought maybe he was editing his photos that way, but it's like that in his videos too. There's one where he's wearing shorts and his leg looks so thin. I may find him obnoxious, but I'm actually kinda worried about him.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Anyone keeping up with his recent drama? His YouTube channel got hacked and he was bitching on Twitter that no one is helping him out. He burned bridges with most of the drama channels of course they won’t help him.

I was going to try and figure out who this subtweet was about and realized he has so many ex friends and enemies that guessing would be impossible. Thomas can never take accountability when he fucks up.
C38D8C44-EC2D-40BF-A5D8-C7C445A2BB75.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

FishyFishy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:43 am
I peeked in on Thomas' Twitter and I see he's more pretentious than ever, but is anyone else concerned with how thin he's gotten? His face looks almost gaunt. I thought maybe he was editing his photos that way, but it's like that in his videos too. There's one where he's wearing shorts and his leg looks so thin. I may find him obnoxious, but I'm actually kinda worried about him.
I think he's a meth person. Just going by how he behaves.

helinleger
Stalker
Stalker

Post by helinleger »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 am
Mosie926 wrote:
userunamed wrote:
monak wrote:"I swear on my mom's life" is one I heard back in the 90s a lot. So yeah it's not a unique or new thing to say.
I agree I've always heard, "I swear on my mom's life" but that is very different than "I put that on my mother." If it was so common the very first thing that came up for it on Google wouldn't be a Lil Peep song--which isn't even a very popular song for him. In fact, I just checked, and in the history of every written word within Google's index that exact phrase has only ever been indexed for text by Lil Peep, FAMOUS DEX, Skully, and Tech N9ne (all song lyrics). Within Google's index there is only 4 pages (about 75 results) for that exact phrase (see image below). You can find the actual amount of a results for a search term by scrolling through. Google shows 10 pages by default.

So I stand by my statement that he quoted a song lyric (maybe it wasn't Lil Peep's but it was a song lyric) in a conversational text to Jeffree and I think it's creepy as shit.
Mosie926 wrote: That phrase was very very common when I was in Middle and High school in the late 80s- early 90s. I didn't know kids stopped saying it since I've heard it said on television in the last few years.
Can you point to where you heard the exact phrase "I put that on my mother" aside from the songs I mentioned above? I went to school in the 90's and I didn;t know kids used that term ever, frankly. I'm sure if they used it so commonly it would be in at least one written text indexed in Google aside from song lyrics.
Well considering cellphones weren't around(to the general masses) in 1987-1994, I don't have anything to produce. It was something that was said among we upper middle class Black catholic school kids when trying to sound 'urban', like 'you are acting swiffy(shady is the modern expression)'. I honestly thought it was a normal expression we stole, since it predated me. I heard it on one of those Tyler Perry tv shows used, don't ask which one because I only see those shows at someones house(I hate his shows). To add, I never heard of Lil Peep until he died and twitter was lit up. To add a bit more. I wasn't trying to 'defend' Thomas, only stating that I have heard and used the expression in my youth(I was soooooo urban).
In junior high and high school I heard, "I put that on my mom/grandma." "I put that on everything." "I put that on everyone I love." "I swear on my mom." "I swear on my life/mom's life."

It's one thing to say that (I was always taught not to say it) and it's another thing when you say it and you're still lying. Knowing that Thomas Toupee is saying it and still lying is disgusting. I don't care that he lied to Jeff *, screw that racist, but to lie and put your lie on your mom's life? That's insane, egotistical, disrespectful and sociopathic. Thomas Toupee seriously needs to see a therapist not a psychic.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
So I stand by my statement that he quoted a song lyric (maybe it wasn't Lil Peep's but it was a song lyric) in a conversational text to and I think it's creepy as shit.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Just had a look on his Instagram for the first time in years and he looks so strange now.. he’s also started a ‘music’ career 🙃

Return to “P-T”