Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thomas Halbert

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

manged wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Thomas: I WILL NEVER SHARE MY SUCCESSES AGAIN HMPPHHH >:(

Also Thomas: who wants to see a moving vlog/ house tour uwu

I think there were some super valid points in the BGC thread. Regardless of how much cheaper the rent is at this house, he's still flaunting a lifestyle that many of his followers could only dream of achieving at this point in their lives. The successes people want to see are him getting a job and going back to school, which he apparently is doing and that's awesome. But begging for money TWICE and then moving into a new home a few months later just isn't a good look.
Not just any new home. A 4 bedroom 3 bathroom McMansion in a gated community that has hardly any neighbors. Just a few of the other homes on the loop and surrounded by this huge ranchland area.

I found the listing thanks to his idiotic picture and some comments on reddit.

He didnt downsize he upsized. If he *actually* downsized he could be saving even more but hes too good for that. Gotta have luxury all the time

dalpalrye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dalpalrye »

The BGC is so right. I used to sorta watch him but never subbed, its just insane that he called an entire thread rats but a few months ago was praising everyone for seeing the change. His act has totally come back and just flaunts his bf in everyones face. Also, who moves in with someone that they've been together for only a few months?? Did yall see his friend gothfruits get in drama and quit youtube too??

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

SaggyOphiuchus wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:30 pm
manged wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Thomas: I WILL NEVER SHARE MY SUCCESSES AGAIN HMPPHHH >:(

Also Thomas: who wants to see a moving vlog/ house tour uwu

I think there were some super valid points in the BGC thread. Regardless of how much cheaper the rent is at this house, he's still flaunting a lifestyle that many of his followers could only dream of achieving at this point in their lives. The successes people want to see are him getting a job and going back to school, which he apparently is doing and that's awesome. But begging for money TWICE and then moving into a new home a few months later just isn't a good look.
Not just any new home. A 4 bedroom 3 bathroom McMansion in a gated community that has hardly any neighbors. Just a few of the other homes on the loop and surrounded by this huge ranchland area.

I found the listing thanks to his idiotic picture and some comments on reddit.

He didnt downsize he upsized. If he *actually* downsized he could be saving even more but hes too good for that. Gotta have luxury all the time
Jesus this kid hasn't learned a thing has he? So when he has another "emergency" that he can't cover, he better not try to come back to Twitter begging. Houses come with unexpected expenses too - even if you're renting. Cars also break down and insurance doesn't cover that...he literally has no concept of being responsible with money. He's probably going to end up being forced out of this place too

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

dalpalrye wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:43 pm
The BGC is so right. I used to sorta watch him but never subbed, its just insane that he called an entire thread rats but a few months ago was praising everyone for seeing the change. His act has totally come back and just flaunts his bf in everyones face. Also, who moves in with someone that they've been together for only a few months?? Did yall see his friend gothfruits get in drama and quit youtube too??
Ooooo what did gothfruits do 👀

dalpalrye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dalpalrye »

wellie wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:54 pm
dalpalrye wrote:
Apparently, them and their boyfriend got in drama because the boyfriend assulted their friend and gothfruits sided with the bf and then just made a lot of disgusting comments. There's more but I guess this isnt her thread. I just find it weird bc if I recall gothfruits was the one in his video a few months ago? If it is then its telling that Thomas was friends with her. I tried looking but thomas has deleted a lot of videos

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

wellie wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:54 pm
dalpalrye wrote:
Heres an article the trash at Buzzfeed did on it

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ta ... ing-a-rape

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

He out here tweetin and deleting 😂 whew. I feel crazy always commenting here, but he annoys the shit out of me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Lol he wishes that BGC would get deleted. No one forces him or any other youtuber to leave their twitter echo chamber of stans and read about themselves on gossip sites like here and reddit.

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

wellie wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:00 pm
He out here tweetin and deleting 😂 whew. I feel crazy always commenting here, but he annoys the shit out of me.
Lol! Hes nutters, the post that exposed his address was removed by the mods almost right after it was posted.

Thomas was the one who shared what city he was moving to, the square footage, the rent, and included a picture of the front of the house. Would take .5 seconds to find that on a rental website with that info, only one or two houses is gonna meet all those specific requirements.

They didnt even violate privacy laws. Thomas wants to be a celebrity right? Is he aware that any time celebrities move there are entire articles telling the world where they live? Theyll even include the address and listing info! Bet Barbara Streisand wished she could have legit sued Google 😂

Now Thomas is claiming to be poor again (after bragging about his brand deal and his house) and wants to start a GoFundMe for his new security system

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

Now he’s taking a break from Youtube.
Okay. Where’s this premium content? Where’s the fucking shitty vids he was gonna post and charge people for? HMMMMM???
He’s such a subpar influencer. Such a money grabbing little rodent honestly.

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

Spill tore Thomas a new one in an hour long video and it was pretty fantastic.

A few things got left out but overall it was excellent. And predictably he lost his mind on Twitter over it

Post by Guest »

He thought he was in the clear because he sucks up to most of the drama channels. He learned well from Jeffree and other influencers to get on their good side. He literally said that the drama channels were why his career took a hit because they reported on his drama with Jeffree but now he kisses their asses. No integrity. Listen to your man Thomas:

0F9DA1B1-752E-42D0-8F82-19E3DE796BF7.jpeg

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

breaddelete117 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:25 pm
He thought he was in the clear because he sucks up to most of the drama channels. He learned well from Jeffree and other influencers to get on their good side. He literally said that the drama channels were why his career took a hit because they reported on his drama with Jeffree but now he kisses their asses. No integrity. Listen to your man Thomas:

0F9DA1B1-752E-42D0-8F82-19E3DE796BF7.jpeg
He really did LMAO. Unfortunately, he didn't see the likes of Spill coming along. I hope Spill keeps this same energy with the other problematic you tubers too *ahem Jefree*

Post by Guest »

I know Spill is the Buzzfeed of drama, but their video on Thomas was pretty solid.

I don't think he's a scammer. He's just out of touch with reality and doesn't know any better, like other entitled, privileged influencers. I genuinely hope he'll learn from this wake-up call.

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

I don't wanna be (overly) mean but Thomas deserves all the shit he gets online. The level of privilege and audacity, my god. Rent and expensed 12k a month and he begs for money online? From people who are smart enough to know they don't need to pay that much or rent or waste money just to keep a 'lifestyle'. There are literally people going to bed hungry every night or having to put their beloved pets down because they can't afford it while working hard jobs they don't like while also dealing with various issues and this twit has the audacity to beg? And justify by saying 'lol I have been making a lot of money since I was 15 duuuh obviously I don't know how to budget' or ' oooh I am so depressed I can't do anything, stop attacking me bla bla'. Thomas should be scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush for minimum wage for the rest of his life and then complain how hard his life is and how he can't afford stuff. I literally have no sympathy for him.

Post by Guest »

He really must be wanting to be in drama again. He keeps bringing up the Jeffree drama from last year. First tweeting about a group of Aquarius who tried to take him down (HFTT, Alissa Ashley and Arnell Armon are all Aquarius...) and today he is tweeting about popular influencers who were with HFTT in trying to force him to make the Jeffree video. It's clear he is talking about Arnell and Alissa, possibly Jackie Aina too though she isn't an aquarius.

Whether he was pressured or not, he still doesn't look good in whatever happened. Either he lied about what happened with Jeffree which is shitty (and I can't stand Jeffzilla) or it really did happen and he in order to save his own ass he apologized to Jeffree. 🙄

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

I literally feel like this kid is the most unstable, scamming POS.. and when alllllll the channels were like "Oh Thomas you've changed and you're SO great let me lick your sac" I was like "really? Cuz he seems like the same POS to me, he's just wearing a different mask today." Anyway can someone please tell me WTAF is going on with his hair? I missed that whole toupee debacle and why he needed one in the first place. Whatever it was, doesn't seem to have resolved because his hair looks just as fake in his Tati video. How is he even a "guru" no brands fuck with him and he's a flaming mess of shit on a stick. He needs to just to away, get off social media and hope this new BF doesn't dump him.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

LOL this loser has no idea how restrictive medical marijuana is in Texas. Like yeah its legal technically but they made it next to impossible to qualify for and this idiot definitely isnt one of them. Texas is *super* conservative and love any excuse to put someone in jail bet the DEA would just love to pay him a visit sometime. He better be careful about his bragging. Since a Carlos is living there they might bring along their buddies in ICE tooImage

dalpalrye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dalpalrye »

SaggyOphiuchus wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:39 pm
LOL this loser has no idea how restrictive medical marijuana is in Texas. Like yeah its legal technically but they made it next to impossible to qualify for and this idiot definitely isnt one of them. Texas is *super* conservative and love any excuse to put someone in jail bet the DEA would just love to pay him a visit sometime. He better be careful about his bragging. Since a Carlos is living there they might bring along their buddies in ICE tooImage

exaaactly, tell me why 2 gays 1 a poc thought it would be good to move to texas????? a boyfriend hes known for what 4/5 months?

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

Seriously give me a break. He’s, what, 22 acting like a 13 year old? Stop whining to your 10 supporters and DO SOMETHING for once, self pity doesn’t pay the bills!

Return to “P-T”