Thomas Halbert

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thomas Halbert

Post by famished_ferret »

Even if Thomas is telling the truth about the cost of the vet etc. ... the point is, he makes a ton of money and spends it frivolously, or lives beyond his means, yet expects others to pay for his responsibilities.

He's a shitty person for that fact. And I do believe that if you can't afford your pet's health care then you shouldn't have them!

All these influencers are the greediest mother fuckers I have ever seen. So entitled.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Now he wants to go to college. Is he going to expect his stans to pay for his education as well?

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

I don't know why I am so mad on the internet about this .. but he is indeed scamming. THe amount of money he got on GoFundMe would have covered the surgery .. plus he asked for money from other sites AND Elf sent him $500.

Why are people sticking up for him?? How do they not see he is a scammer? He is an irresponsible scammer.

So he gets to spend his money freestylin' it and then when a real responsibility comes up, he makes his followers pay for it .. is that how things work in this day and age?

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Juniperjustice »

famished_ferret wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm
I don't know why I am so mad on the internet about this .. but he is indeed scamming. THe amount of money he got on GoFundMe would have covered the surgery .. plus he asked for money from other sites AND Elf sent him $500.

Why are people sticking up for him?? How do they not see he is a scammer? He is an irresponsible scammer.

So he gets to spend his money freestylin' it and then when a real responsibility comes up, he makes his followers pay for it .. is that how things work in this day and age?

And if he’s ever questioned on ANYTHING he’s spending the money his followers give him on, he just turns it into one of his ‘jokes’ “so now I’m a scammer??? SKSJSJJSJSJSJKSJ next!”

His followers are like blind sheep he’s leading to a volcano

Post by Guest »

His scandal from las year was touched upon in the live stream with JenLuvsReviews. At one point Jen asked him if there was truth to him saying that Nikkie Tutorials said a slur on video. he paused for a while then said he saw a video and that's all he will say... he also said he apologized to jeffree, nikkie and everyone else. He said multiple times in the stream that he doesn't want to be canceled again.

He's said in other live streams that he stood by what he said about Jeffree... I get it, you've got mental health issues and I'm sure it doesn't feel good to get hate but he is also always the first one to bark the loudest when he feels any form of unfairness and injustice. If something gets exposed in the future regarding jeffzilla, I hope Thomas isn't going to be like "told yall so" when he tucked his tail between his legs and apologized just to save his own ass.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Did any of you see the BGC thread about Jen’s interview with Thomas? This tidbit turned my stomach. I’m even more convinced he needs to find a new home for his poor cat Archie. That is no way for a cat to live. :(

E3BEB7FF-B002-49A8-9173-FF212A9C9421.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

What ‘regularly scheduled’ videos exactly? Did he forgot he hasn’t posted in three weeks?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Dude spends too much time talking about what he's gonna do and not enough time actually doing it. This isn't the first time he's gone on and on about new videos he's going to make, and then not really delivering.

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

And then all the while expects people to pay $5.99 for premium content. Nothing about his content is “premium”. It’s mediocre at best.

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

Someone showed me his Patreon profile and as someone who struggled with an eating disorder and who has friends currently still in the struggle against their eating disorders I find what I saw there disturbing and very triggering, especially coming from someone who claims to have struggled with an ED themselves.

I'm wondering if maybe Ethan was on to something (for once in his life) and maybe Thomas made it up to get sympathy during his drama. I get the feeling if he went to treatment for anything it was probably drug addiction
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

AppleBlossom wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:18 am
Did any of you see the BGC thread about Jen’s interview with Thomas? This tidbit turned my stomach. I’m even more convinced he needs to find a new home for his poor cat Archie. That is no way for a cat to live. :(

E3BEB7FF-B002-49A8-9173-FF212A9C9421.jpeg
I'm the one who wrote that lol

I'm also the one who called him out back in July and made him post his "reciepts". The reciepts that prove he didnt actually get the surgery he initially said he was fundraising for and instead got the cheaper, less invasive and less permanent procedure instead. He also apparently took Archie to the lowest rated vet he could find. His quality of life is $8k per month as he said himself on Jens stream yet that's the care he gets his cat. He neglects the poor thing so badly. Archie deserves better

handsomesquidward
Lurker
Lurker

Post by handsomesquidward »

he has been really rubbing me the wrong way lately. first he says he supposedly doesn’t even have $100 in his account, then e-begs for money for his poor cat’s surgery, then shortly after talks about wanting to go to college (with what money tho like i thought u were broke ? lmao), and now he’s on twitter talking about buying a house in texas!!! i’m so done with him

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

handsomesquidward wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:20 pm
now he’s on twitter talking about buying a house in texas!!! i’m so done with him
And then you've got his fans talking about how he's the most self-aware beauty guru ever. HUH?!?!

SaggyOphiuchus
Learner
Learner

Post by SaggyOphiuchus »

manged wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:55 am
handsomesquidward wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:20 pm
now he’s on twitter talking about buying a house in texas!!! i’m so done with him
And then you've got his fans talking about how he's the most self-aware beauty guru ever. HUH?!?!
I swear his stans need to get their drinking water tested for lead contamination. You have to be actually brain damaged to say something like that about Thomas Halbert.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

So his impulsive ass is ACTUALLY planning to move to TX with his boyfriend that he's only had for a few months? Can you say... idiotic?

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

Thomas is taking another break from YouTube after begging for people to pay for his “content” and promising to be consistent. Yeah I don’t fucking think so you bird ass bitch. This is why no one trusts you or believes shit you say.

Joy_yoongi
Learner
Learner

Post by Joy_yoongi »

He’s on twitter saying he’s buying the new iPhone 11.... wtf ??? He definitely doesn’t need it and if he’s as broke as he claims to be ? way waste your money on that ???? So he’s begging people for money and then instead of being financially smart he’s buying a phone he doesn’t need ??
english isn't my first language sorry for any mistakes lol

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

Joy_yoongi wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:13 pm
He’s on twitter saying he’s buying the new iPhone 11.... wtf ??? He definitely doesn’t need it and if he’s as broke as he claims to be ? way waste your money on that ???? So he’s begging people for money and then instead of being financially smart he’s buying a phone he doesn’t need ??
I honestly can’t tell if he really IS broke and just has an uncontrollable shopping addiction, or if he is lying about being BROKE broke and actually making a moderate income, but begging fans for money out of his need for a luxurious lifestyle.

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

Tommy Ratbert losing his fucking mind on Twitter cause reddit ripped him a new hole. HAHAHAHA.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Thomas: I WILL NEVER SHARE MY SUCCESSES AGAIN HMPPHHH >:(

Also Thomas: who wants to see a moving vlog/ house tour uwu

I think there were some super valid points in the BGC thread. Regardless of how much cheaper the rent is at this house, he's still flaunting a lifestyle that many of his followers could only dream of achieving at this point in their lives. The successes people want to see are him getting a job and going back to school, which he apparently is doing and that's awesome. But begging for money TWICE and then moving into a new home a few months later just isn't a good look.

Return to “P-T”