Kim Thai Part 2

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thai Part 2

Post by GoldChocobo »

That and Nikkie just posted about her brother, who is not faring well with his cancer diagnosis. So it seems obnoxious to post "hope it's the best year yet!!!! Eat caaake!!!"

Perhaps a tweet more along the lines of "i wish you the best this year" would have been more appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

GoldChocobo wrote:That and Nikkie just posted about her brother, who is not faring well with his cancer diagnosis. So it seems obnoxious to post "hope it's the best year yet!!!! Eat caaake!!!"

Perhaps a tweet more along the lines of "i wish you the best this year" would have been more appropriate.

Oh no! Isn't he only 5? Nikkie has had a very hard time recently with her brothers cancer, her live in BF Rick having an affair with some gross skank, and being bashed on social media by Tila Tequila. I hope she continues to avoid Kim who has done nothing but trash her while she's dealing with this.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Delet This wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:That and Nikkie just posted about her brother, who is not faring well with his cancer diagnosis. So it seems obnoxious to post "hope it's the best year yet!!!! Eat caaake!!!"

Oh no! Isn't he only 5? Nikkie has had a very hard time recently with her brothers cancer, her live in BF Rick having an affair with some gross skank, and being bashed on social media by Tila Tequila. I hope she continues to avoid Kim who has done nothing but trash her while she's dealing with this.
I believe he is 7 or 8 or something... very young. My heart aches for their family. Fuck cancer.

I don't know....Kim's tweet just made it sound like she was really out of touch with Nikkies situation.

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

saranate
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by saranate »

She's out of touch with reality :roll:

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

I thought she's been subtweeting about Michelle because people have tweeted her asking if she and Michelle still hang out and she never responds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neet2
Learner
Learner

Post by neet2 »

If she's not subtweeting about Michelle, she's subtweeting about Nikkie. If she's not subtweeting about Nikkie, she's subtweeting about Michelle.

We all know Kim has no real friends in her life.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I know she was directing some of the subtweets to Nikkie because the first of the string she mentioned visiting people but them not visiting her. She is one shady bitch to get butt hurt when Nikkies going through some really heavy shit. And if she can't be understanding or compassionate just shut the fck up instead of trashing her to thousands of people.

Post by Guest »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Delet This wrote:

I believe he is 7 or 8 or something... very young. My heart aches for their family. Fuck cancer.

I don't know....Kim's tweet just made it sound like she was really out of touch with Nikkies situation.

I agree.. Pig's tweet rubs me the wrong way. It looks super forced and it's almost as if she hasn't talked to Nikkie in several months.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Kim posted that mockingly to somehow spite Nikkie.

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 »

Has Kim wrote to Nikkie about her brother or even backed her up when it came to the Tila Tequila thing? Most of the other beauty gurus have, I've noticed. Like if Nikkie needed anything she can message them and a lot of people understand what she is going through. Kim seems to just be all about herself.

nectarineorange
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nectarineorange »

So I was watching Michelle’s live feed on instagram and I asked how her and Kim are. She totally read the comment and skipped right over that question and went right to the next one after that!! A couple of people (out of 40 viewers i think) were commenting but not to the point that she would have not seen me ask lol. I honestly adore Michelle & I hope she saw the shit that Kim said in one of her deleted videos, realizing how fucking fake she is!!

Michelle looks great and I’m honestly rooting for her! At this point, I hope she gets rid of the fakeness that is KIM THAI.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Pig Thigh: All muk, no bang

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Post by Guest »

nectarineorange wrote:So I was watching Michelle’s live feed on instagram and I asked how her and Kim are. She totally read the comment and skipped right over that question and went right to the next one after that!! A couple of people (out of 40 viewers i think) were commenting but not to the point that she would have not seen me ask lol. I honestly adore Michelle & I hope she saw the shit that Kim said in one of her deleted videos, realizing how fucking fake she is!!

Michelle looks great and I’m honestly rooting for her! At this point, I hope she gets rid of the fakeness that is KIM THAI.

Same. Michelle is better off without Kim and actually puts out enjoyable content.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

nectarineorange wrote:So I was watching Michelle’s live feed on instagram and I asked how her and Kim are. She totally read the comment and skipped right over that question and went right to the next one after that!! A couple of people (out of 40 viewers i think) were commenting but not to the point that she would have not seen me ask lol. I honestly adore Michelle & I hope she saw the shit that Kim said in one of her deleted videos, realizing how fucking fake she is!!

Wow that’s so weird. Obviously something is up with them, because if everything was fine she would just say so. I’m sure Kim would make it out to be that Michelle is the bad guy.. but we ALL know how much of a c*nt Kim is. She couldn’t even give her BEST FRIEND a shout out on her YouTube, but Nikkie shouted out Kim she barely knew a few months, countless of times. Just proves how jealous and toxic Kim is.

Also off topic: Kim supposedly got that job or internship, whatever the hell it is she was making a big deal of on twitter. But she still won’t say exactly what is it for some reason.

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

nectarineorange wrote:I hope she saw the shit that Kim said in one of her deleted videos, realizing how fucking fake she is!!
I must have missed that video, what did she say about Michelle?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I wonder what cooperation hired Kimbo?

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

daintypetal wrote:

Wow that’s so weird. Obviously something is up with them, because if everything was fine she would just say so. I’m sure Kim would make it out to be that Michelle is the bad guy.. but we ALL know how much of a c*nt Kim is. She couldn’t even give her BEST FRIEND a shout out on her YouTube, but Nikkie shouted out Kim she barely knew a few months, countless of times. Just proves how jealous and toxic Kim is.

Also off topic: Kim supposedly got that job or internship, whatever the hell it is she was making a big deal of on twitter. But she still won’t say exactly what is it for some reason.
I’d be so happy if Michelle realised she’s better off without her and found people to actually value her!

And maybe Kim didn’t get anything but needs to save face & knows no one is there to tell her any different. I wouldn’t put that past her!

Post by Guest »

Does this bored ass bitch really have nobody to tell her shit to? I'm tired of her announcements on Twitter- she obviously leaves out info only because she lacks attention in her life. Is nothing sacred anymore? :roll:

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

PearlescentPink wrote:
EffYourBeautyGuru wrote:Image

uh since when are her and carlos “practically living together” ?? lol

pretty sure she spit out some bullshit subtly because she reads here and a few of us were saying that she has no experience living with him so it would go downhill if they moved in together soon. she’s so predictable and fake!!

also she said today could change her life on twitter, so it’s probably that job or some shit she applied for with that trash resume. I’m sure she applied to some makeup company and they’ll hire her because her fatass has followers. they don’t care about intelligence or talent, sadly.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You don’t “practically live” with Carlos, Kimbo. And I don’t know why that detail was necessary. You could find that info out by, you know, like, kinda, sorta, like asking him.

Or did you break into his locker at work to find out?

"Or did you break into his locker at work to find out?"
Lmao! This line is too good Image
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

nectarineorange
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nectarineorange »

sailor neptune wrote:
nectarineorange wrote:I hope she saw the shit that Kim said in one of her deleted videos, realizing how fucking fake she is!!
I must have missed that video, what did she say about Michelle?

Maybe a week or two ago, Kim posted this mukbang video and was basically shaming people who live a healthy lifestyle or want to live a healthy lifestyle. She didn’t directly talk about Michelle but clearly we all know that Michelle has started this health journey to lose weight. Kimbo the bimbo was saying how she wants to start working out and being healthy but not have to watch what she eats (like not have to count calories & what not). She was basically taking a jab at Michelle. She also said how her BIGGEST pet peeve is how people who watch what they eat are the worst people to go out with because they make her feel like shit for wanting to eat “unhealthy” and that she feels like those kinds of people try to shove down the “eat healthy” mentality down her throat lol. Kim basically said she doesn’t want to be a fucking miserable person when she tries to lose weight and she reiterated the miserability part like ten times. Like hello fatty, you can’t keep eating the shit you want to lose weight lmao. She is delusional. Anyway she deleted the video after hella people called her out for it.

Like how pathetic and shady can you be towards your “best friend” or even Remi who you try to kiss ass to lmao. Yes, Kim i know you’re reading this and you’re still lame as shit for that video and everything else :D
The fact that you deleted it shows even more how accurate we were about you shading Michelle lol.

She is looking awesome lately so I get why you would be jealous :rofl:

EffYourBeautyGuru
Learner
Learner

Post by EffYourBeautyGuru »

ImageImage

Holy crap. Her minions are as insane as she is!!

also if it’s not something she can announce right away then why broadcast it all over twitter for a month straight. Just frickin say what it is and get it over with. She’s so annoying, everything she does has to be a big deal because her life is incredibly boring. It’s probably about her just getting a job yet she’s going to make it seem like something more. How is no one tired of this pan faced bitch?

I mean, I get it Kim. You haven’t had a real job or work experience in your life so landing this mundane gig is a big deal for you. But don’t try to make it more than it is because no one else in real life wants to lick your ass.

Return to “Kim Thai”