HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Post by HeyMama »

Continue here!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

JustStopLol
Learner
Learner

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Post by JustStopLol »

Haha did the cry baby ask to lock the previous form? :rofl: :roll:

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

I saw that the last one was getting close to 50 pages and I'm not familiar with this person, so I figured I'd get the 2nd started. If things are moving slowly then we'll let things go beyond 40-45 pages. But since I have no idea what this woman does, beyond that weird AF gyno shit, I wanted to close it before it reached page 50.

Scamalot
Debater
Debater

Post by Scamalot »

Are all forums shut down at 50 pages? Because we built up, over many months, so many replies and views but now the display page looks like we barely have any activity in the group. It's like our history has been erased. I'm disappointed, personally.
.•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ •*¨`★
I love you with all of my patreon....
(¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Scamalot wrote:Are all forums shut down at 50 pages? Because we built up, over many months, so many replies and views but now the display page looks like we barely have any activity in the group. It's like our history has been erased. I'm disappointed, personally.
Not the mod (obviously), but yup, it happens to every thread that reaches over ~40 pages. That's why you'll see some YouTubers who are on, like, Part 10 of their threads- it just means people are actively discussing them, so the discussion threads are being broken down into multiple threads, instead of 1 super long thread.

The first thread can still be found here if you or anyone else still wants to refer back to it: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=32925

I think once a YTer reaches a certain amount of threads, they earn their own subforum, meaning all of Karuna's threads can easily be located in one spot.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

manged wrote:
Scamalot wrote:Are all forums shut down at 50 pages? Because we built up, over many months, so many replies and views but now the display page looks like we barely have any activity in the group. It's like our history has been erased. I'm disappointed, personally.
Not the mod (obviously), but yup, it happens to every thread that reaches over ~40 pages. That's why you'll see some YouTubers who are on, like, Part 10 of their threads- it just means people are actively discussing them, so the discussion threads are being broken down into multiple threads, instead of 1 super long thread.

The first thread can still be found here if you or anyone else still wants to refer back to it: <a class="vglnk" href="http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=32925[/i" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>186</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>32925</span><span>[/</span><span>i</span></a>]

I think once a YTer reaches a certain amount of threads, they earn their own subforum, meaning all of Karuna's threads can easily be located in one spot.

Yes, that's exactly how it works and thank you for posting the link. It isn't anything personal and nothing has been deleted. A thread will reach a point where it gets full and you will no longer be able to post on it. Locking it prevents others from joining or starting a conversation, where they won't receive a response, because people have moved to the next.

I also want to apologize about the confusion with the posted links. I don't follow this person and was unaware of the background regarding them. Please reach out to us if we've made a mistake or there's more to the story. So much happens on these forums and we aren't able to be involved in every person that has a thread. It isn't that we don't want to, we just can't because there are simply too many.

Scamalot
Debater
Debater

Post by Scamalot »

Thank you both for helping me understand what happened.

Now, on with the thread!
.•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ .•*¨`★ •*¨`★
I love you with all of my patreon....
(¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’ (¸.•’

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

Wait so we leave the last thread behind and post here?
Lol she must be so proud, having "haters" reach so many pages that another thread has to be created. She lives of of drama.

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Casuallyts wrote:Wait so we leave the last thread behind and post here?
Lol she must be so proud, having "haters" reach so many pages that another thread has to be created. She lives of of drama.
Yeah. This is what we’re using now (until this one gets a bunch of pages and we move on again)
Vic’s video was good, didn’t he have his own channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Casse
Talker
Talker

Post by Casse »

Literallysocozy wrote:
Yeah. This is what we’re using now (until this one gets a bunch of pages and we move on again)

Yeah, his channel is/was Essence of ASMR, there might have been underscores in there somewhere. Only reason why I think he 'quit' the ASMR thing for a while is because he had to do a good chunk of the parenting while Karuna dealt with her drama, her channel, going to the gym and having a life outside of being a mother. I personally think he has more of a knack for ASMR than Karuna does so maybe she's jealous of that and wanted to hold him back.

JustStopLol
Learner
Learner

Post by JustStopLol »

Casse wrote:
Literallysocozy wrote:

Yeah, his channel is/was Essence of ASMR, there might have been underscores in there somewhere. Only reason why I think he 'quit' the ASMR thing for a while is because he had to do a good chunk of the parenting while Karuna dealt with her drama, her channel, going to the gym and having a life outside of being a mother. I personally think he has more of a knack for ASMR than Karuna does so maybe she's jealous of that and wanted to hold him back.

The funny thing is he actually is better at asmr than she is. Shes soo milking it as much as she can despite the lack of professionalism. I feel bad for vic when she talks about doing things with another woman for the sake of her patreon. If you're in a marriage isn't the whole purpose to stay committed to them no matter what? Shes only been married for a few years and already has brought outside people into her marriage/relationship when she talked about hooking up with her neighbor? The second vic ever decides to do all of what she has done to him that woman will be devastated. she acts like she doesn't give a shit, but it will ruin her. Maybe, maybe not, who knows maybe she actually doesn't give a flying eff and could care less. Maybe vic is just as bad as her who knows. :roll:

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

Vic actually let her have sex with that woman. I believe she has said it in one of her patreon videos. He was totally fine with it. Hmm..

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

I feel like she's pushing Vic into asmr as a lot of ppl want him as well. That other channel might get enough views for him to start making money as well. Just think about it. Karuna Satori ASMR, Karuna Satori Basic, Essence of ASMR, Patreon. That must be enough profit to buy everything from her wishlist. I feel as tho Vic is not into asmr or youtube in general. Maybe thats why, along with other things, he stopped making videos. Also I don't understand then why didn't she put his video on his channel instead of hers. She did that a few times even tho he has his own channel.

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

So im watching her latest video and she had a brain fart and struggled to say a word l, excused herself and blamed it on dyslexia. Im surprised that by now no one mentioned it. I believe this may be bit of a touchy subject. I, myself never had any problems with speech or reading or anything nor do I know anyone who had dyslexia. I do know what it is but my question to ppl who have more knowledge than I do is *Does she really have dyslexia?*. I never understood her sometimes whenever she struggled to say a word blaming it on this condition. Don't we all sometimes struggle with words lol. She does it like maybe twice a month. Maybe she does have it but considering all of her conditions by now and scams and lies I find it hard to believe it.

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

I meant to say *once in two months* not twice a month lol

Casuallyts
Talker
Talker

Post by Casuallyts »

Sorry for so many comments but I just noticed something. I went back to watch her older videos and I noticed that she disabled comments on all of the videos back in the day. I believe I clicked on at least 8 videos and all of them had disabled comments. Did I miss her saying she'll do that. What do you guys think the reason is tho. Im confused. She didn't get much hate back in the day and if she did she deleted the comments im guessing.

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

Casuallyts wrote:So im watching her latest video and she had a brain fart and struggled to say a word l, excused herself and blamed it on dyslexia. Im surprised that by now no one mentioned it. I believe this may be bit of a touchy subject. I, myself never had any problems with speech or reading or anything nor do I know anyone who had dyslexia. I do know what it is but my question to ppl who have more knowledge than I do is *Does she really have dyslexia?*. I never understood her sometimes whenever she struggled to say a word blaming it on this condition. Don't we all sometimes struggle with words lol. She does it like maybe twice a month. Maybe she does have it but considering all of her conditions by now and scams and lies I find it hard to believe it.
I've always struggled with her "I have dyslexia" thing too, because I always thought that dyslexia was more to do with reading, writing and spelling rather than speech... I could be wrong though.

Daedream
Learner
Learner

Post by Daedream »

(first time poster, long time reader) HI I have dyslexia and I can promise you shes using the "condition" to excuse herself from forgetting a word, I'm not sure why you'd have to fake a condition on just forgetting a fucking word? Like you forgot a word?????????? it's not a big deal. Plus Dyslexia has nothing to do with intelligence just how you read and write. so her blaming anything she says verbally on a condition is just complete bullshit

f_fitness
Talker
Talker

Post by f_fitness »

The way she brags about her life and how successful she is reminds me of Donald Trump. Both with a greater following than they deserve and smaller IQs than they'd like to admit.

somisjeons
Learner
Learner

Post by somisjeons »

She is now doing videos where she roleplays as a girl with daddy issues. How is that even for ASMR? Who is going to relax to that? Christ lmao

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”