Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Aeh0818
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Post by Aeh0818 »

What in the hell is she even doing in her new video? She’s seriously on the verge of a mental breakdown... so bizarre. And those contacts don’t do her any favors.. she looks cross eyed without her glasses on.

Also, dying over the fact that she got caught on here. What a piece of garbage. LOL.

And lastly, the ER over a tick? A TICK! Must be nice to be on that government health care and be able to run to the ER for anything without having to pay.

Pixiedragon03
Talker
Talker

Post by Pixiedragon03 »

Yeah she won’t admit that it’s her.. karuna, tell the truth and be open about the shit she does!? Hell no! But her be stupid and out herself? Hell yeah! You can just tell my
How defensive she got when We called her out on it, lol. If that was any person besides her they’d be like wtf no I’m not here, here’s who I really am, because who would want people to think they’re her?! Haha! I also found a post neurotic (karuna!) made - around the time our last thread got reprimanded by the mods and just comments deleted - of her in a mods thread asking how to contact the mods for some issue. Hmmm.. now what are the odds! Haha. Anyway, yeah that new video is complete garbage, can’t even tell what’s she doing in it, the sounds are awful, just wtf. Yes, she clearly is having a mental breakdown fo’ sho!

m-m-mandeville
Lurker
Lurker

Post by m-m-mandeville »

Pixiedragon03 wrote:Yeah she won’t admit that it’s her.. karuna, tell the truth and be open about the shit she does!? Hell no! But her be stupid and out herself? Hell yeah! You can just tell my
How defensive she got when We called her out on it, lol. If that was any person besides her they’d be like wtf no I’m not here, here’s who I really am, because who would want people to think they’re her?! Haha! I also found a post neurotic (karuna!) made - around the time our last thread got reprimanded by the mods and just comments deleted - of her in a mods thread asking how to contact the mods for some issue. Hmmm.. now what are the odds! Haha. Anyway, yeah that new video is complete garbage, can’t even tell what’s she doing in it, the sounds are awful, just wtf. Yes, she clearly is having a mental breakdown fo’ sho!

It's definitely her lol it says they joined12/11/17 and her video about her GG thread went up 12/17/17!!

K-Shitori
Talker
Talker

Post by K-Shitori »

Pixiedragon03 wrote:Yeah she won’t admit that it’s her.. karuna, tell the truth and be open about the shit she does!? Hell no! But her be stupid and out herself? Hell yeah! You can just tell my

Hahah! Oh yeah I've just seen the mod comment.

Also, whether we like it or not we all have patterns. Patterns in how we talk and how we write along with many other things.

There is a strong pattern between both neurotic and karuna (cough, between karuna and karuna)

Patterns that both include in their posts include impeccable grammar AND two or three exclamation marks, full stops, question marks at the end of the sentence. Both of them also HIGHLIGHT words by CAPITALISING in the middle of a SENTENCE for DRAMATIC EFFECT.

There will be many other patterns but these are just some that jumped out at me.

She has also recently tried to throw us off the scent by saying she cannot fit into victorias secret. This is the only personal comment in all of her posts on GG.

COINCIDENCE......... I don't think so.

Wave! :FU:

Pixiedragon03
Talker
Talker

Post by Pixiedragon03 »

[/quote]
Hahah! Oh yeah I've just seen the mod comment.

Also, whether we like it or not we all have patterns. Patterns in how we talk and how we write along with many other things.

There is a strong pattern between both neurotic and karuna (cough, between karuna and karuna)

Patterns that both include in their posts include impeccable grammar AND two or three exclamation marks, full stops, question marks at the end of the sentence. Both of them also HIGHLIGHT words by CAPITALISING in the middle of a SENTENCE for DRAMATIC EFFECT.

There will be many other patterns but these are just some that jumped out at me.

She has also recently tried to throw us off the scent by saying she cannot fit into victorias secret. This is the only personal comment in all of her posts on GG.

COINCIDENCE......... I don't think so.

Wave! :FU:[/quote]

my thoughts exactly! She didn’t even try to change the way she talks/writes at all, it’s so unbelievably obvious, like come on.. and also she so happened to be the only one in this thread that defended herself.. LOL she just couldn’t help herself, could she? Shows how much us and our words got under her skin..unfortunately she doesn’t take the criticism seriously and won’t change her ways or parenting ways, she just exaggerates comments and plays victim and calls Us bullies. But yet all of her posts about tony bomboni, peter monn, etc are all of her bullying them and talking shit about their lives, appearances, etc.. she’s such a damn psychotic narcissist! It couldn’t be any more obvious! So, come on, NEUROTIC KARUNA, whatcha gotta say now?! Hahaha

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

Well I watched part of the shaman video.. Not in real time, but fast forwarded x2 and it was WAY better than normal speed lol (see what I did there? I've always capitalized words I want to MEAN something, though lol)

Also, her eyes; she does appear to be crosseyed at times without her glasses in the video, not bad, and nothing wrong with that at all, thats just her and I'm sure it csnt ve helped, but I did notice it..

As for neurotic being karuna, lmao they very well could be one in the same..lots if similarities. But, sarah has multiple accounts on here, definitely before the neurotic account came about.

K-Shitori
Talker
Talker

Post by K-Shitori »

Just stumbled upon this and had to laugh.

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/05140a ... wm.jpg?v=3
Odin & Satori in 15 years time???

Either that or "my mum chose her fake family over her real family even after she got us back from care".

Sending love to your beautiful babies Sarah. Shit they need it from someone and why not a stranger on the internet like their momma does. What would you think if they started calling me mom like all your naive fake kids?

Not nice for us real, loving, compassionate and hardworking moms is it?

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

I'm not that emotionally invested in Karuna BUT OH MY GOD every time she says (or writes lol) "I seen".......like nails on a chalkboard.

kamekakarot
Learner
Learner

Post by kamekakarot »

Oh snap, looks like I missed a lot of juicy morsels. So it looks like most people are convinced that NeuroticWhat's-your-face is Karuna. The evidence seems to have piled up to a respectable height, but obviously, we don't know for sure. I personally think it probably is.

But anyway, I just noticed, in the title of her newest video, the Shaman Roleplay, she spelled "forest" as "forrest." I know it's nitpicking, but what kind of role model are you when you can't even spell kindergarten-level words.

alaskabraxton
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alaskabraxton »

sisinikkole wrote:
Moffie wrote:
alaskabraxton wrote:Currently watching the new video about the 90s photographer. That's not an Australian accent, Sarah, take it from the actual Australian. No one sounds like that. You sound like a confused brit trying to be Australian instead. Please, do the entirety of Australia a favour and never try that accent again. Cheers.
Tried to watch 20 seconds of it. She sounds Southern in some parts, I swear. Lollll
the sad thing is, is there's people in the comments claiming to be Australian and saying it sounds just like an Australian accent.
The thing is, she sounds like someone trying to do Paul Hogan's accent for Crocodile Dundee. She's just off brand Dundee. Then again, she's off brand everything.

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Chevybelle07 wrote:So I just looked at her facebook... Did she really take Victor to the emergency room over a TICK? She really does record every interaction she has with people.. always ready to record a lawsuit.. Imagine how the e.r. doctor and nurse felt with her hovering over them recording them doing their job...my gosh. I thought "no cellphones" were a part of all e.r. areas...but I guess when it's glued to someone's hand, theres nothing you can do bwahaha
I’m not sure of the context because I haven’t seen the post but tick bites can give you Lyme disease.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

If you go to her facebook, you will see the tick post. Yes you can get lyme disease from ticks. I have removed hundreds of ticks from myself and my kids, no problems, millions of people do it and have been doing it for hundreds of years..now if Victor got bit by a spider then YES, get his ass to the e.r. Really, its common sense here..and she has none..

Instead of trying to get the tick herself, she used her free healthcare to go to the e.r. When you have free readily available health care at your fingertips because you are a junky and dont work, you take advantage of it for any little thing like ticks.. scratches.. gas.. what have you lol..

She can't do anything for herself. She doesnt try to fix anything or think of a solution to any problem. There is always someone there for her to call to fix things. She has NO life skills. She is milking her "methadone maintenance", dragging it out forever because she doesnt want to have to live without it.

And now the neighbor is supposedly harrassing her subscribers over something "allegedly " told to her by her neighbor about his time overseas. Sarah is probably the one behind that Facebook message.. it really wouldnt surprise me lol. She continues to bring this up because she wants to take all of the negative attention she brings on herself, and put it on someone else. She is the first to snap back something nasty. Not a genuine bone in her body..

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

This girl Zoey follows Karuna around on youtube, Facebook, etc., and even texts her, but says hateful things to other subscribers?

Ignorance is bliss I guess. I don't know what all can be done for pregnant women addicted to drugs to "safely" have their baby with no problems, but telling someone their baby is going to die because they have to be on methadone is terrible..

Edit: someone commented and Zoey deleted her comment lol dumbass kids on there!

Icky Twerp
Learner
Learner

Post by Icky Twerp »

Methadone is better than being on heroin but methadone is not without it's own set of risks. It's just that if the two options on the scale for the pregnant woman are heroin on one end and methadone on the other it's better to be on methadone maintenance. Of course if you were on methadone, found out you were pregnant and accelerated getting off the methadone that would be the ideal scenario but most methadone maintenance dependent people can't even fathom that as an option much less really try for that kind of goal.

I noticed someone said Cryuna's kids were born under methadone treatment and were fine. She's lucky but that should not be used as the benchmark. Nothing Cryuna does should be used as a benchmark for a role model.

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

Icky Twerp wrote:Methadone is better than being on heroin but methadone is not without it's own set of risks. It's just that if the two options on the scale for the pregnant woman are heroin on one end and methadone on the other it's better to be on methadone maintenance. Of course if you were on methadone, found out you were pregnant and accelerated getting off the methadone that would be the ideal scenario but most methadone maintenance dependent people can't even fathom that as an option much less really try for that kind of goal.

I noticed someone said Cryuna's kids were born under methadone treatment and were fine. She's lucky but that should not be used as the benchmark. Nothing Cryuna does should be used as a benchmark for a role model.
I think the person was trying to show a little perspective towards that Zoey girl, that children can be fine if someone takes methadone during pregnancy. People have said Sarah's children have developmental delays because of it, but I dont personally know Sarah or her family, ive just seen past videos where her kids act like brats and obsessed with electronics and afraid of going outside etc.. Lol

Icky Twerp
Learner
Learner

Post by Icky Twerp »

Methadone maintenance, seems vested in keeping people coming back rather than curing the addiction. The recidivist and failure rates are pretty bad once you look outside of number the clinics themselves are putting out there. They want to make themselves look good cause the money must flow after all. End of the day, it's better than heroin but I doubt the clinic has much vested interest in seeing Cryuna finally kick the habit, and apparently her own motivation to do it ends when her videos end.
Not seen any videos of her kids cause my investment in her ended a long time ago when she was screeching about not being a dog flipper when she was flipping dogs. I only became concerned again when I was suggested a video and saw 'mom' 'mom' 'mom, what will your kids think when they find out you're OUR mom too!' and had a serious WTF? moment. I'd just hazarding a guess but her kids would probably come into line if she would just be a parent first, put the phone down, treat her methadone maintenance seriously rather than as a crutch, treat her marriage seriously rather than as an inconvenience, and just grow the hell up in general and take some responsibility for he decisions in life rather than playing the victim in perpetuity and making jerk off fodder for $'s.
I'm still kind of waiting for someone who has watched the videos to chime in as to whether they are just jerk it videos or have some kind of artistic value.

JustStopLol
Learner
Learner

Post by JustStopLol »

Catching up on all of these posts! :rofl:

I've been watching trial videos as part as my psych class currently watching one on youtube of jodi arias the person who came to mind was karuna. They both share similarities in manipulation and characteristics its fascinating. Both liars and narcissistic. In those videos everyone talks about how a manipulator and a liar jodi is, coincidentally she has brain fog as well, is that a common symptom with liars? lol

m-m-mandeville
Lurker
Lurker

Post by m-m-mandeville »

The new methadone update video on the basic channel is seriously concerning. All of the tangents and contradictions... at one point she says she knows herself and her body really well and then later she says she doesn't know herself well enough to take antidepressants.

12 minutes into the video is probably the most concerning tangent lol she went from talking about Peter Monn to why she eats meat and it made literally no sense. She's just all over the place and really high strung.

Omg and she said she's going to Miami to collab with some ASMRtist and she's staying in his home.. That's so inappropriate and can't she afford a hotel room?? lmao this whole thing is so trashy. :rofl: :rofl:

Also she really needs to add a content warning on this video because she mentions suicide & weight issues.

K-Shitori
Talker
Talker

Post by K-Shitori »

Icky Twerp wrote:I'd just hazarding a guess but her kids would probably come into line if she would just be a parent first, put the phone down, treat her methadone maintenance seriously rather than as a crutch, treat her marriage seriously rather than as an inconvenience, and just grow the hell up in general and take some responsibility for he decisions in life rather than playing the victim in perpetuity and making jerk off fodder for $'s.
I'm still kind of waiting for someone who has watched the videos to chime in as to whether they are just jerk it videos or have some kind of artistic value.

All of that is spot on! You are true in what you say.

All that them kids need is a mom, not a child in a womans body constantly staring at her phone and talking to her fake family at any given moment and wishing she was still at gigs getting high.

Also on the methadone development note, I would personally hate it if my children were been spoken about in such a way......... but then again I haven't exploited them all over social media for a few bucks. She can try to criticise but it is without warrant. She has done alllll of this by being a modern narcassistic idiot (aka millennial) and thinking that the world needs to see her whole life without respecting those around her who don't have a voice to say "no mommy, i don't want to be on facebook again today:

She is just beyond a joke, I wish youtube would intervene and stop monetizing her for the sake our all our kids.

K-Shitori
Talker
Talker

Post by K-Shitori »

m-m-mandeville wrote:
12 minutes into the video is probably the most concerning tangent lol she went from talking about Peter Monn to why she eats meat and it made literally no sense.
Peter Monn, now where have I seen that name recently.....??? :?

Oh wait..... i remember. So many and so recently too! :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

Personally i've never heard of this guy until now. I don't know how popular he is but what another strange occurrence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”