Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by mariamay9 »

lmmomSD wrote:She doesn't "have" to go every day. She chooses to. She's so stupid. If you don't feed your baby crap to begin with, they don't know about it! He wouldn't know that candy or smoothies exist if she hadn't introduced him to them. I really want to shake her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And how would even she know he wants it everyday? He can't talk so what is he whining for Starbucks somehow? Give him mashed up fruit or homemade frozen fruit popsicles inthe mesh like Kayli and tons of moms do. Why does she insist he have so much fake sugar? I think she does just to pacify him so he doesn't cry as much because she think he is annoying.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Here’s a compilation of all her Instagram stories. Towards the end she gives him a sucker.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Summersby »

Sooo she announced on TMV todays she's pregnant again :o

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Anyone else having trouble viewing the thread? I had to post this just to see newer posts .. maybe new thread time?

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

ewokfan11 wrote:Honestly, I think she should feel LUCKY that Elliot was diagnosed with his vision issues so young. So many kids go years and years without vision problems being detected and that REALLY is suffering. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if Carlie asked the doctor if Elliot was too young for LASIK to fix it quick.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had to wear glasses in elementary school, so I an super jealous of the fun colors and styles they have for kids now. I shop on Zenni and now kids can get pairs in a different color for the day of the week for so CHEAP! Glasses are fun now! It's Carlie (who wears non-prescription frames to seem "cool") who has the problem.
That happened to Colette. She said when she got glasses,I think around age 9, she was in the car with her parents and looked out the back windshield and was like. Look! There are MOUNTAINS! Her eyes were so bad she never saw them. Her mother felt bad, lol.
Carlie was probably crying that shes having another boy, not the glasses. Where the fuck is Jackson when Carlie is pouring sugar down his kids throat?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

baseballmama wrote:Anyone else having trouble viewing the thread? I had to post this just to see newer posts .. maybe new thread time?
its time for a new thread. We have reached 100 pages.

any new names for the new thread??

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Rhea85 wrote:
baseballmama wrote:Anyone else having trouble viewing the thread? I had to post this just to see newer posts .. maybe new thread time?
its time for a new thread. We have reached 100 pages.

any new names for the new thread??

Carlie Wood You Believe it's Another Boy?

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

ajlinda wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Honestly, I think she should feel LUCKY that Elliot was diagnosed with his vision issues so young. So many kids go years and years without vision problems being detected and that REALLY is suffering. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if Carlie asked the doctor if Elliot was too young for LASIK to fix it quick.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had to wear glasses in elementary school, so I an super jealous of the fun colors and styles they have for kids now. I shop on Zenni and now kids can get pairs in a different color for the day of the week for so CHEAP! Glasses are fun now! It's Carlie (who wears non-prescription frames to seem "cool") who has the problem.
That happened to Colette. She said when she got glasses,I think around age 9, she was in the car with her parents and looked out the back windshield and was like. Look! There are MOUNTAINS! Her eyes were so bad she never saw them. Her mother felt bad, lol.
Carlie was probably crying that shes having another boy, not the glasses. Where the fuck is Jackson when Carlie is pouring sugar down his kids throat?
He doesn't seem to interact with Elliot much at all. Let alone make actual parenting decisions.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

NEW THREAD!!

Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Post by Guest »

I’ve been having the same problem all over the forum. It just shows old posts until I post one, then newer ones show up. Sometimes it’s pages behind.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Wow so everyone I know is popping babies left and right: my 2 cousins, my half cousin, my colleague, my colleague's friend, one of my friends... and now Carlie... and here I am trying for 8 months now and still nothing!

Carlie is such a hypocrite :tu: :tu: you have no fertility issue, you just have a self esteem issue that Yu project on everything but yourself :tu:
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Jackson doesn’t seem to have empathy or show emotion or validate Carlie’s emotion. Those are indicators of a sociopath. He found his mother when she committed suicide. He was just a kid and that probably struck a cord in him. Carlie didn’t learn her lesson from her ex husband. She believes that just because a man doesn’t drink or physically abuse you then he’s a good man. She talks about their fight son tmv and It sounds like he feeds off her energy when she’s upset. He tries to control her spending but she’s trying to fill the void of her unhealed wounds from the past.

I used to love Carlie in the Shaytards vlogs. But she acts ignorant and pretentious now. Cooper is forced to live out his failed fathers baseball career.

lmmomSD

Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by lmmomSD »

KaliV wrote:Jackson doesn’t seem to have empathy or show emotion or validate Carlie’s emotion. Those are indicators of a sociopath. He found his mother when she committed suicide. He was just a kid and that probably struck a cord in him. Carlie didn’t learn her lesson from her ex husband. She believes that just because a man doesn’t drink or physically abuse you then he’s a good man. She talks about their fight son tmv and It sounds like he feeds off her energy when she’s upset. He tries to control her spending but she’s trying to fill the void of her unhealed wounds from the past.

I used to love Carlie in the Shaytards vlogs. But she acts ignorant and pretentious now. Cooper is forced to live out his failed fathers baseball career.
It was Jackson's _father_ who killed himself. Jackson 's mom is fine.
And I think Cooper likes playing baseball. His dad is the only decent person around him. He teaches special needs kids. He's certainly the only college graduate that Cooper knows.
BTW, there's a new thread:
Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... Ft%3D33517

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover. I’m not falling for that bs.
Last edited by KaliV on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. Either way, Jackson’s traumatized. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover for a mentally unstable person. I’m not falling for that bs.
I know we're supposed to be in the new topic, but when did Calie ever say Christian hit her? I think he was emotionally abusive about weight after having Cooper but don't think he ever hit her.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. Either way, Jackson’s traumatized. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover for a mentally unstable person. I’m not falling for that bs.
I know we're supposed to be in the new topic, but when did Calie ever say Christian hit her? I think he was emotionally abusive about weight after having Cooper but don't think he ever hit her.
It was in a thread on another site a long time ago. People from their town liked to gossip. I’m sure if you do some simple google search you can still find it.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
It was in a thread on another site a long time ago. People from their town liked to gossip. I’m sure if you do some simple google search you can still find it.
Okay well just cause you saw it on a random gossip site doesn't make it true. I think thats kind of bad to spout off about a teacher when you don't have any reliable proof.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
Okay well just cause you saw it on a random gossip site doesn't make it true. I think thats kind of bad to spout off about a teacher when you don't have any reliable proof.
Teachers aren’t saints. Why are you defending him so hard? You’d have to be a sick person to spread a rumor like that. It’s sad because some people were victim blaming Carlie from what I remember.. You can choose to believe in the false illusion that he’s perfect. Don’t reply. I won’t bother reading it. Nothing personal. Im new here but don’t think supposed to continue on thread anyway.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

There is a new thread.. can we continue to post there.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover. I’m not falling for that bs.
Nah, I don't know them personally. I was just clarifying one error, and stating my opinion. You seem to think Christian is a bad person. As the mom of a special needs child, it's pretty hard to use working with them as a "cover". Carlie and Laurie have worked really hard to make him look bad, and he never talks smack about her. She acts like Cooper doesn't even have a father, and she's been this struggling single mom, when she's had family to help her and Christian taking Cooper half the time. She's got her narrative down pat.
And being a college graduate doesn't have anything to do with how good a person you are. But it does say something about setting a goal and working towards it. Shay, Carlie, and Jackson all dropped out.
It's all just my opinion. I don't know them, I'm assuming you don't either. We just see things differently. I think we've discussed this before because I remember the term "failed baseball career". I don't consider someone a failure because one dream didn't work out. So he got his act together and did something else. Big deal. Not everyone who wants to be a pro ball player can be. I don't get why it bothers you. He seems to have moved on.
How do you know he abused Carlie when she was pregnant? You say I sound like I know them, but you throw out some pretty harsh accusations.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”