Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

FartGhost
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by FartGhost »

Hmmm, I seem to remember her and her husband making a dramatic vlog about how they had like a 1.5% chance of ever getting pregnant, even on fertility medicine. Didn't she get pregnant with her most recent kid without intervention in the end, and also no intervention on this one?

Honestly, I can't take these Youtubers serious with everyone claiming infertility. It seems to so rarely be the case for most of these people, but they just want the sympathy and clicks. They have no shame.

Clearly, Carli and Jackson aren't infertile.

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

mariamay9 wrote:Sorry for another post but why is she letting him "pound" an entire smoothie from starbucks that has 300 calories and 41g of sugar?
Such a bad mother.
Saw that! so terrible. poor boy. He is going to be so fat when he gets to coopers age.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

shelbsgossip wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:Sorry for another post but why is she letting him "pound" an entire smoothie from starbucks that has 300 calories and 41g of sugar?
Such a bad mother.
Saw that! so terrible. poor boy. He is going to be so fat when he gets to coopers age.
She doesn't seem to understand that you don't give babies that much sugar! She tries to say oh he wants it or has to have it. He's a baby, you decided what he eats because you're his mother.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Apparently Elliott has glasses now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

justanotherkaitlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by justanotherkaitlyn »

musiclover12 wrote:Apparently Elliott has glasses now.

And Carlie’s sobbing over it saying it’s so hard for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

Two of my highschool classmates lives were taken from the helicopter crash...please, please don't let the minor things decipher your life. Trevor and Brian were full of life and would not want anyone to live the way Carlie does. Hug your family and friends :(

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

justanotherkaitlyn wrote:

Damn, what a horrible mother. Just when I thought she can't get any worse.....

She doesn't want him to "suffer" because he needs glasses? FFS, getting glasses will HELP HIM SEE!!!! She's the one suffering because he's "not perfect." Having to wear glasses must mean failure to her. And she can't stop sobbing about it!!?? What a fucking BITCH!

POOR, poor, poor Elliot. Having Carlie for a mom is basically mental health child abuse—even Cooper shows signs of it.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Omg what the hell. Did she say anything else?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Babies with glasses are so adorable. Mothers who are shallow are not.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

2candy2 wrote:

Omg what the hell. Did she say anything else?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
"Well this is the outcome of today's visit"
"Turns out he is so far sighted, like a 5 or 5.5. And glasses will help him stop crossing and be able to see"
"I don't know why it's been so hard but I can't stop crying about it"
"I know it could be so much worse and granted my baby is healthy! But as a mom we just want our kids to never suffer!!?"
"He's so damn cute though. I may be just a hormonal mess but oh my gosh my baby is getting glasses"
"We ordered all black frames! At least he will be so stylish and his cute eyes will be even bigger!"

So shallow. Only important thing is "he will be so stylish". Kids don't suffer when they wear glasses Carlie. And she needs to take a lesson when to use ??? properly.
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by Rhea85 »

Wow! She is getting worse day by day. Imagine if her kid had autism. No human is perfect looking. I had huge ears and a big nose growing up and my mother loved me and never pointed that out to anyone. The glasses will help Elliot and no one notices a lazy eye unless you stare at them. It’s so frustrating to watch her complain over small things. Elliot is such a cute happy baby and all she can focus on are his eyes.

I do think she might have found out the gender. She could be 9-12 weeks pregnant and I am sure she did a blood test at 8 weeks to find out. PRAY FOR A ANOTHER BOY.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Carlie has on IG story that’s Elliot is getting glasses. THANK GOD. Finally.

He is adorable. https://imgur.com/a/nGL5f

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Honestly, I think she should feel LUCKY that Elliot was diagnosed with his vision issues so young. So many kids go years and years without vision problems being detected and that REALLY is suffering. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if Carlie asked the doctor if Elliot was too young for LASIK to fix it quick.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had to wear glasses in elementary school, so I an super jealous of the fun colors and styles they have for kids now. I shop on Zenni and now kids can get pairs in a different color for the day of the week for so CHEAP! Glasses are fun now! It's Carlie (who wears non-prescription frames to seem "cool") who has the problem.

cumberbytchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cumberbytchin »

She's pathetic. I'm so glad the eye doc finally got through to their pea brained skulls that this is the best solution. She's just so freaking shallow I'm surprised she didn't go the surgery route like she mentioned before

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Not to rant more about this, but I wonder if any of the other Butler kids need glasses. Both Colette and Kayli wear glasses (or contacts), but they never talk about checking their kids' vision. Maybe the entire family has a thing about wearing glasses as a kid—like it makes kids nerdy and not cute and not perfect??

Vision issues are often genetic, so I'm guessing some of the kids just aren't getting eye exams and the possible issues are being ignored just to look "cuter." :roll:

All of the Butlers are so freaking weird about the kids looking perfect more than anything else. It's really unhealthy.

justanotherkaitlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by justanotherkaitlyn »

Who gets a baby “stylish” black glasses? I feel like one of the cutest part of baby glasses are that they’re cute, fun colors.

MiharuChan01
Learner
Learner

Post by MiharuChan01 »

mariamay9 wrote:
shelbsgossip wrote:
Such a bad mother.
She doesn't seem to understand that you don't give babies that much sugar! She tries to say oh he wants it or has to have it. He's a baby, you decided what he eats because you're his mother.
Hold the fuck up... She let THE BABY HAVE A FUCKING SMOOTHIE? FROM STARBUCKS???????????? I thought you guys meant Cooper, and I was still pissed she let him have that!

Holy shit. I'm 25 and when I go there once a month I have to tell the barista to make whatever it is half sweet, and even will ask for less than half sweet if possible.

AND she's bitching about him getting glasses? I can't stand her.... Those children need her to go to therapy, otherwise they will be so messed up. Thankfully Cooper has his Dad to be responsible, but damn. Girl needs to put her big girl panties on and read a book every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

MirharuChan01 yep she was feeding Elliot at 11 mos. old a smoothie from Starbucks! She says she has to go everyday to keep him one and he pounds them! Of course he does you bimbo Carlie! It's pure sugar.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She doesn't "have" to go every day. She chooses to. She's so stupid. If you don't feed your baby crap to begin with, they don't know about it! He wouldn't know that candy or smoothies exist if she hadn't introduced him to them. I really want to shake her.

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

lmmomSD wrote:She doesn't "have" to go every day. She chooses to. She's so stupid. If you don't feed your baby crap to begin with, they don't know about it! He wouldn't know that candy or smoothies exist if she hadn't introduced him to them. I really want to shake her.

My almost 3 year old daughter has never had candy, soda, or fast food. She only gets cake on birthdays and occasionally we'll go for ice cream on a hot day. She NEVER asks for sweets. If you don't introduce it, they don't want it. Simple as that. Carlie has really screwed herself with Elliot's diet and he's not even a year old yet.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”