Peter Monn Child PART 2

Re: Peter Monn Child PART 2

Post by Guest »

He probably thought he'd struck gold with a J Star collab to boost his stagnant channel, this guy really expects his content to be relevant in the next month with the same repetitive, dull, insipid, uninteresting, bland childish crap.

J Star probably saw his little butt kissing followers (dustin etc) and all the trouble that he brings, watched a full video of monns and didn't want to get involved, he's wishing he never made that call lol

I almost feel sad for the guy, it's like scandals made him famous and there's nothing he brought to his channel that is important or helpful. Remove the immature dolls, irritating phone, stupid magazine/newspaper readings and obvious deceitful titles!

Get a whole new set up cause at this point you're just an embarrassment, when you look back at your drama drama phone, beast, YouTube famous now fan blowing shite you'll cringe at yourself monn. High key cringe!!

Why can't these people see the light, get clarity and F off YouTube for their own sanity.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WomanDown77 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:He probably thought he'd struck gold with a J Star collab to boost his stagnant channel, this guy really expects his content to be relevant in the next month with the same repetitive, dull, insipid, uninteresting, bland childish crap.

J Star probably saw his little butt kissing followers (dustin etc) and all the trouble that he brings, watched a full video of monns and didn't want to get involved, he's wishing he never made that call lol

I almost feel sad for the guy, it's like scandals made him famous and there's nothing he brought to his channel that is important or helpful. Remove the immature dolls, irritating phone, stupid magazine/newspaper readings and obvious deceitful titles!

Get a whole new set up cause at this point you're just an embarrassment, when you look back at your drama drama phone, beast, YouTube famous now fan blowing shite you'll cringe at yourself monn. High key cringe!!

Why can't these people see the light, get clarity and F off YouTube for their own sanity.
He claimed recently when he was guested on Martin Louis's YouNow that it is still happening or will happen IDK... He was a bit cagey and didn't answer straight to Martin who asked him several times when it is happening ...

So either they are trying to see when J* has the time to do it or Peter is lying and said what he said to buy him sometime.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I think it's mostly PP having accidents in the house due to his medication. Poor little guy. I love dogs so much. Its hard to watch sometimes knowing he's so sick :(

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:I think it's mostly PP having accidents in the house due to his medication. Poor little guy. I love dogs so much. Its hard to watch sometimes knowing he's so sick :(
That's what I was thinking. If it's just PP not being able to hold it in because of his health issues, then that's understandable, but if it's a problem with all of them then he's admitting to not training them right.

Reminds me TheSocialiteLife. She and her husband have had their dogs for years and they keep them locked in the bathroom and admit to the fact that their dogs piss and shit in the house.

Peter Monn Child PART 2

Post by Guest »

WomanDown77 wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:He probably thought he'd struck gold with a J Star collab to boost his stagnant channel, this guy really expects his content to be relevant in the next month with the same repetitive, dull, insipid, uninteresting, bland childish crap.

He claimed recently when he was guested on Martin Louis's YouNow that it is still happening or will happen IDK... He was a bit cagey and didn't answer straight to Martin who asked him several times when it is happening ...

So either they are trying to see when J* has the time to do it or Peter is lying and said what he said to buy him sometime.
He's avoiding the topic lol

How does J Star have time for a drama channel when he's out there making money and creating new cosmetics for his line, just to sit with Peter who only got his attention due to kucks lies and slander, how will they get back from that, time has passed and the hype has died.

I guess peter will whip up another few annoying click bait vids to spice up the anticipation of his collab if it happens lol

I just can't see Monn and Jeffree together.

Edit: His voice is what probably made PP so sick. Poor dog.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

He's avoiding the topic lol

How does J Star have time for a drama channel when he's out there making money and creating new cosmetics for his line, just to sit with Peter who only got his attention due to kucks lies and slander, how will they get back from that, time has passed and the hype has died.

I guess peter will whip up another few annoying click bait vids to spice up the anticipation of his collab if it happens lol

I just can't see Monn and Jeffree together.

Edit: His voice is what probably made PP so sick. Poor dog.
Yeah, if it didn't make sense to begin with it definitely doesn't make sense now.

There is no point.

Peter is just praying pics with J Star will get him more followers. LAME. Even if Peter was on his channel, J Stars audience wouldn't give a shit for Peter.
They'd sub and then actually watch a video and unsub or never watch again.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

He probably got a chub when Jeffree acknowledged him. :lol: it makes sense why hes trying to stay out of the drama. He doesn't want to hurt his chances of meeting Jeffree

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

His exact words in regards to going to LA with JS in the Martin stream were "it has happened yet. Let's just say it hasn't been officially planned yet. Let's put it that way." I thought it was so funny that was one of the first questions that Martin asked Peter. I feel like Martin lowkey sees through Peter's BS. I'm not a Martin fan or anything, but you can tell from the way he acts that he sees through Peter. Like how Martin called Peter out for quoting Martin in a video and apparently Martin did not say it the way Peter quoted. I loved that!

As far as the dog food goes, I believe he feeds them more than once a day. I've never paid attention enough to know. He does mix kibble but not a lot because of PP's teeth. I never even realized he was using one can of food for them all until I read the comments about it. I don't understand the motive behind wanting a vegetarian diet for the dogs. To be trendy?

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:Image

He probably got a chub when Jeffree acknowledged him. :lol: it makes sense why hes trying to stay out of the drama. He doesn't want to hurt his chances of meeting Jeffree
Peter is so try hard and thirsty. Jeffree loves drama though.

Post by Guest »

MessyTea wrote:Does he have a backyard? He probably puts down wee wee pads in the house so he doesn't have to walk them. I know he ain't walking them. Maybe Alex does?
Peter is too cheap for pee pads. He opens the back door and the dogs do their business outdoors. PP literally goes right next to the door due to the cold weather and snow/ice. He got them booties after people kept asking him to because it was so bad for their paws to be exposed to the extreme cold and salt. I doubt he used them more than a couple times because he complained that they were too much work to put on. He’s lazy af. I worry about his sweet dogs sometimes, but I’m glad to see he’s upgraded their food somewhat. Does anyone remember when he wanted to save the big container of dry food even when he discovered a dead mouse it? He begrudgingly threw it out when everyone in the comments said it was toxic for the dogs to eat.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

Peter "promised" 4 brand new videos!!!! YT is being bitchy right ow. Please stand by. :roll:

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Oh god, here we go with the first video on Peterisms, he felt the need to make an 8-minute long video titled WHY I WAS GONE as if he disappeared off YouTube for 6 months without an explanation. He didn't post videos just yesterday, no one cares, no one sat at home refreshing YouTube hoping that Peter of all people would be posting videos. Ugh, I can't with his self-absorbed ass anymore.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:Oh god, here we go with the first video on Peterisms, he felt the need to make an 8-minute long video titled WHY I WAS GONE as if he disappeared off YouTube for 6 months without an explanation. He didn't post videos just yesterday, no one cares, no one sat at home refreshing YouTube hoping that Peter of all people would be posting videos. Ugh, I can't with his self-absorbed ass anymore.
OMG! LOL Not even his husband would miss him for a day, why should strangers on the internet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

AMay4K wrote:His exact words in regards to going to LA with JS in the Martin stream were "it has happened yet. Let's just say it hasn't been officially planned yet. Let's put it that way." I thought it was so funny that was one of the first questions that Martin asked Peter. I feel like Martin lowkey sees through Peter's BS. I'm not a Martin fan or anything, but you can tell from the way he acts that he sees through Peter. Like how Martin called Peter out for quoting Martin in a video and apparently Martin did not say it the way Peter quoted. I loved that!
Martin definitely sees through Peter's bullshit, and just like Sam, I think Peter is going to eventually turn on Martin because he won't be able to handle being accurately presented for being full of crap in a video.

It's hilarious how when he first mentioned the whole Jeffree trip to LA thing, he made it sound like it was a thing that was going to happen for sure. He even said "see you in a couple weeks" in a video and in his livestream someone asked him if they were going to do a collab and he said "oh, it's definitely going to happen."

I bet what actually happened was Jeffree made some offhand comment about how Peter should come to LA sometime but didn't really mean it and Peter's delusional ass took is seriously. That's how people from LA are. Constantly saying "we should get coffee sometime" to acquaintances and never ever do.

Jeffree is too busy with his business and the one thousand new dramas he gets into every week to entertain Peter for real.
Last edited by facepainter on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

:rofl: Someone needs to suggest that Peter does a full on mukbang at 3 in the morning while continuing to drive in his car in snow . Also PP set loose in the car crawling all over him. ASMR Mukbang optional.

It just sounds hilarious IDKW.
Last edited by WomanDown77 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

finkzydrate wrote:Oh god, here we go with the first video on Peterisms, he felt the need to make an 8-minute long video titled WHY I WAS GONE as if he disappeared off YouTube for 6 months without an explanation. He didn't post videos just yesterday, no one cares, no one sat at home refreshing YouTube hoping that Peter of all people would be posting videos. Ugh, I can't with his self-absorbed ass anymore.
HDU! He spent 2 hours with Alex! then the rest of the night with his good Judy! Let him be great!!!!!! :rofl:

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

WomanDown77 wrote::rofl: Someone needs to suggest Peter does a full on mukbang at 3 in the morning ,while driving in his car in snow .

He needs to be listening to one of his endless audible books in the background as well and making his dolphin sounds in between bites, I'd watch that :rofl:

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

finkzydrate wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote::rofl: Someone needs to suggest Peter does a full on mukbang at 3 in the morning ,while driving in his car in snow .

He needs to be listening to one of his endless audible books in the background as well and making his dolphin sounds in between bites, I'd watch that :rofl:
Gimme a few...I'll do it.

Edit...He tweeted how he was going to a SB party for the food. I told him he should do one while at the superbowl party and include dolphin noises.
Last edited by MessyTea on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:
I bet what actually happened was Jeffree made some offhand comment about how Peter should come to LA sometime but didn't really mean it and Peter's delusional ass took is seriously. That's how people from LA are. Constantly saying "we should get coffee sometime" to acquaintances and never ever do.

Jeffree is too busy with his business and the one thousand new dramas he gets into every week to entertain Peter for real.
This! I'm pretty sure Jeffree casually said it, but didn't really mean it... Definitely wouldn't consider following through two going on three months later.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

finkzydrate wrote:

YASSS! LOL
If he crashes into a tree, he makes a big dolphin noise ! :o :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Peter Monn”