Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

Post by steph88x »

WOW that picture. no wonder why nicole never posted a pic with jlo.. it came out horrible!! that dress is way too small for her and she shouldve left her disgustingly faded hair down to cover her arms at least

whatsmyname
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whatsmyname »

I haven't watched her stuff in a long time but I lurked this board for awhile and decided to watch a recent one. Her eyebrows are atrocious, as mentioned, and the crystals on her teeth do NOT suit her at all. They're too far forward and they look like food that's stuck in her teeth. SO bad.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

whatsmyname wrote:I haven't watched her stuff in a long time but I lurked this board for awhile and decided to watch a recent one. Her eyebrows are atrocious, as mentioned, and the crystals on her teeth do NOT suit her at all. They're too far forward and they look like food that's stuck in her teeth. SO bad.
Im honestly wondering if shes allowed to brush normally with that cause her teeth look black inbetween its been so bad

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

I can’t wait to see the hair color without a weird filter on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

_finncash wrote:omg that photo :o even J LO looks bad here... but Nicole .. that outfit, hair, accessories, just wow :? ... and her nails look nasty AF :barf:
She looks pretty bad. The dress she chose makes her look like a tank. Surely she has something better?
Her hair...Horrible! She should have worn one of her wigs or at least worn her hair down. The backpack
for accessories makes her look even larger. Her wonky eye was on full display in that pic.

She used to be pretty or at least attractive. Now not so much.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I cannot believe she got a once in a lifetime chance to meet/take a photo with Jennifer Lopez and THIS is how she chose to look while doing it. It's like she's a child with zero self awareness. The hair, the god awful showgirl fringe dress (linebacker realness), the nails, the brows...goddamn. This isn't the life of a 30 something year old youtuber who has progressed positively in any way. I'm around her age and can't imagine her being relatable to anyone past 17.

Obviously she got this opportunity because she will start shilling that Inglot x JLO collection on her channel, but holy shit, at least TRY to make a good first impression. With that said, Jennifer looks a mess in that photo too, which helps Nicole a little LOL.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Well I just saw her IG story and it shows her new grey hair and I must admit (at least in the photo anyways) it looks a hell of a lot better than that damn purple did. Im sure it will last about a month tho then she’ll be changing it again.

Jacksta123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jacksta123 »

steph88x wrote:
whatsmyname wrote:I haven't watched her stuff in a long time but I lurked this board for awhile and decided to watch a recent one. Her eyebrows are atrocious, as mentioned, and the crystals on her teeth do NOT suit her at all. They're too far forward and they look like food that's stuck in her teeth. SO bad.
Im honestly wondering if shes allowed to brush normally with that cause her teeth look black inbetween its been so bad
I actually looked this up (also because I wanted to know what it costs) and YES you can brush as normal, it's attached like the things are for braces so you can brush them and around them, and also get actual dentist cleans with them as well. Perhaps she just chooses not to vs that she cant.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Jacksta123 wrote:
steph88x wrote:
I actually looked this up (also because I wanted to know what it costs) and YES you can brush as normal, it's attached like the things are for braces so you can brush them and around them, and also get actual dentist cleans with them as well. Perhaps she just chooses not to vs that she cant.

Her teeth aren’t even that great. Why waste money to glue a crystal to her tooth and attract more attention to her not so great teeth?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

hellyeah wrote:
Jacksta123 wrote:
steph88x wrote:

Her teeth aren’t even that great. Why waste money to glue a crystal to her tooth and attract more attention to her not so great teeth?

Exactly. WHy draw attention to something less than stellar? Casey Holmes does that with her giant sausage lips...after the lips all I see are her raptor teeth.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

OK so her last upload was...... :shock: almost a month ago!

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Re: Nicole

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

hellyeah wrote:
Jacksta123 wrote:
steph88x wrote:

Her teeth are disgusting!!!! You can tell she has plaque which is why her teeth appear black. My gosh! I could imagine if she feels any pain or discomfort. Nicole go to the dentist or instead of showing off your crystals you'll be showing off a brand new set of dentures!!!! :o :o

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao she has complained about toothache before and not wanting to go to the dentist :rofl: but she'll put a boujee ass stud on them nasty teeth tho :roll: #priorities

Jacksta123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jacksta123 »

lotus wrote:Lmao she has complained about toothache before and not wanting to go to the dentist :rofl: but she'll put a boujee ass stud on them nasty teeth tho :roll: #priorities
She said her crown came off and she cracked a tooth...

I cracked a tooth last year after a filling came out (thanks bacon!) and the pain was unbelievable. I was in the dentist having it pulled within a week, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I could barely drink or breathe because it hurt. Cracks expose nerves so they're painful!! If the crown fell off then it cracked, that would realistically be a lot of pain.

I had to wait a few days because I couldn't afford it, if I had her money, the next step after the crown fell out would have been me picking up my phone to call them to get it done!! (not to mention the longer you leave it the worse condition your tooth gets)

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

I was rewatching the 'Just A Regular Week" vlog she did that kind of reinvigorated her channel and couldn't believe the date: April 2015. Three years ago. That's a long time but the difference in Nicole then and now is jarring. Nicole could be entertaining doing the most mundane tasks, and even the cool stuff she did like the Bahamas trip and Anastasia photoshoot she took in stride. Even without makeup and complaining about her period she looked fresh and alert and at least seemed to try to look cute. Above all else she seemed happy genuinely. Someone mentioned that her grandma has/had cancer and that could explain her being away, the apathy about YT and social media, the weight gain ( she eats a ton of junk too). It's a bit sad looking back at old her because yes she looks slovenly and disappears and that pisses everyone off, but when she does come back you can tell she isn't happy to be back and I think that's the worst thing.

Jacksta123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jacksta123 »

sandserif wrote:I was rewatching the 'Just A Regular Week" vlog she did that kind of reinvigorated her channel and couldn't believe the date: April 2015. Three years ago. That's a long time but the difference in Nicole then and now is jarring. Nicole could be entertaining doing the most mundane tasks, and even the cool stuff she did like the Bahamas trip and Anastasia photoshoot she took in stride. Even without makeup and complaining about her period she looked fresh and alert and at least seemed to try to look cute. Above all else she seemed happy genuinely. Someone mentioned that her grandma has/had cancer and that could explain her being away, the apathy about YT and social media, the weight gain ( she eats a ton of junk too). It's a bit sad looking back at old her because yes she looks slovenly and disappears and that pisses everyone off, but when she does come back you can tell she isn't happy to be back and I think that's the worst thing.
I actually rewatch her old vlogs/car ride chronicles often because as you said, it's so different. She just seemed to enjoy everything and it was fun to watch and I found new things I wanted to try myself, now I just don't feel the passion in her vlogs.
If her grandmother does/did have cancer I can definitely understand a lack of passion for YT when you've got other things to focus on that are much more important, a bit harder to fake happy (and do it well) for the cameras.

Hopefully things turn around and she gets back into her groove, and maybe get back to doing her channel the way it should be, fun and not all about the sponsored content!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

She’s gonna upload a chit chat get ready with me. The hair doesn’t bother me as much as the purple did. Her nails are still like talons.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

How many cameras has she lost at this point?? Must be nice to have that kind of carefree lifestyle. MIA, my ass. You have to have been “in action” to fit that bill.
That candy can’t be good for her cavities.
And I’m about to dye my roots to rid myself of that grey hair she seems to like so much.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

It’s interesting she believes her growth on IG has plateaued due to being “shadow banned” (she explains what that means). I would figure her growth on any platform would stall due to her major hiatus and because she’ll go MIA w/o giving much explanation as to why. This time she tweeted her grandmother has leukemia but she said she doesn’t tweet personal information so had she not tweeted that info no one would have known why Nicole, yet again, disappeared for whatever length of time.

She wants lip filler

staylurkqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by staylurkqueen »

just watched her newest video out of sheer fascination;
i like the grey hair on her tbh; i think her roots are fine but you can still see purple in bits...
her half assed statement about her always having dark eyebrows irritated me.. ugh
i think ive just lost all respect and admiration for her (i did however enter the giveaway lmao)
oh mah gawd thats so fetch 8-)

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”