READY TO GLARE

Lizardkings
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: READY TO GLARE

Post by Lizardkings »

She’s a total “pick me” girl. Being “anti-sjw” and following Ben Shapiro on twitter? Yikes.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

So, what was her big problem? She made a video about her "woe is me" problem.. and then she is just like "I'm so lucky and grateful" Yeah, no shit girl. You are filthy rich and you make uselelss crap online. I'd be happy to to leech off to mommy dearest for Las Vegas shotgun wedding and anniversary.
I can't anymore with her nitpicking and nutpicking anti-sjw fake propaganda. If bitching against Cosmopolitan is you biggest fight, get your head out of your ASSHOLE.
Following Shapiro? Gross. Keep telling me that you are not endorsing. I'm not going to follow Sargon of Akkad of my fucking cunt if I don't agree.

First world problems? Here we come. I'm all for saying that you cna be privilged and still be depressed, for sure. But please tell me what the fuck is this woman complaining about?

Where did she move, again? She said that she doesn't live in Orange County anymore, she lives somewhere where it snows. Where?
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I had no idea she came from rich families nor that she is all "alt right" as she also seems to take progressive stances in several things and identifies as bisexual. I don't have any negative feelings towards her but agree that her videos are getting lazier and lazier and really don't do much for me lately as they used to do. Also, she seems to be going through a big depression. I think she should maybe take a break, take care of her mental health and see what she wants to do.

Virelaia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Virelaia »

sleep84 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:55 pm
So, what was her big problem? She made a video about her "woe is me" problem.. and then she is just like "I'm so lucky and grateful" Yeah, no shit girl. You are filthy rich and you make uselelss crap online. I'd be happy to to leech off to mommy dearest for Las Vegas shotgun wedding and anniversary.
I can't anymore with her nitpicking and nutpicking anti-sjw fake propaganda. If bitching against Cosmopolitan is you biggest fight, get your head out of your ASSHOLE.
Following Shapiro? Gross. Keep telling me that you are not endorsing. I'm not going to follow Sargon of Akkad of my fucking cxxt if I don't agree.

First world problems? Here we come. I'm all for saying that you cna be privilged and still be depressed, for sure. But please tell me what the fuck is this woman complaining about?

Where did she move, again? She said that she doesn't live in Orange County anymore, she lives somewhere where it snows. Where?
She was crying because she can’t go to Vegas like she does every year with her boyfriend.

While I know that money doesn’t automatically make people’s depression go away and they can still have problems despite their privilege at the same time I’m also kinda frustrated that her outlet was to cry on camera at her audience of people who are so much less fortunate than her even at their best, many of whom also suffer from mental illness.

Like sorry you can’t go to Vegas some of us have literally been surviving on saltines and peanut butter since June.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:31 pm
I had no idea she came from rich families nor that she is all "alt right" as she also seems to take progressive stances in several things and identifies as bisexual. I don't have any negative feelings towards her but agree that her videos are getting lazier and lazier and really don't do much for me lately as they used to do. Also, she seems to be going through a big depression. I think she should maybe take a break, take care of her mental health and see what she wants to do.
Just because someone is progressive and not straight doesn't mean that them being alt right is mutually exclusive to. That being said, I used to like her more, but now I gloss over her videos.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Deadish thread but I watched her recent video on Kristen Leanne and it was trash. I found it convenient how she glossed over the "petty makeup drama" in where Kristen Leanne bashed Huda Beauty for releasing a highlighting palette suited for deeper skintones, but once Kristen collabs with UD, she created a face palette only suitable for lighter complexions. I don't see how that was "petty" enough not to be noted.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I really don't understand the meaning of her Instagram. WTF is this? Hello, sleep paralysis monster.

She looks like a haggard stripper.
What is she Cosplaying for? it's not like she ever went to an event.

Real_Appointment
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Real_Appointment »

[img][
Look at those saggy tits lmao

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Nah, her boobs are not saggy, she does have really nice boobies. Lucky her. But those outfits... I still don't get what she is doing this for? Is she buying all those things?

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Post by ThunderHam »

Yeah, those aren’t saggy boobs at all, lol. Maybe you just don’t like the cut of the dress or that seam that runs midsection?

Virelaia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Virelaia »

Why does she do the same pose in all her cosplay photos? They all look like she’s standing on one leg.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

It just seems like she's complaining about anything and everything like the Zac Efron video is so useless lmao

frigobar
Learner
Learner

Post by frigobar »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
> It just seems like she's complaining about anything and everything like the
> Zac Efron video is so useless lmao

that zac efron video and its comment section really pissed me off. like yeah, everyone should mind their business and not be mean and whatever but there was a lot more to discuss besides the twitter jokes??? like, is he following sylvester stallone's steps? could he have gotten certain procedures out of insecurities about ageing? out of pressure to always be a heartthrob? she used to do some pretty balanced videos but now every video is about the most current event/"drama" that every youtuber and their mama are covering with some "doing bad things is bad" statements here and there

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

frigobar wrote:
> DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
> > It just seems like she's complaining about anything and everything like the
> > Zac Efron video is so useless lmao
>
> that zac efron video and its comment section really pissed me off. like yeah,
> everyone should mind their business and not be mean and whatever but there was a lot
> more to discuss besides the twitter jokes??? like, is he following sylvester
> stallone's steps? could he have gotten certain procedures out of insecurities about
> ageing? out of pressure to always be a heartthrob? she used to do some pretty
> balanced videos but now every video is about the most current event/"drama"
> that every youtuber and their mama are covering with some "doing bad things is
> bad" statements here and there

I just find her to be lazy. She is just a rich alt girl living off her mommy, and crying every so often about her "mental" health issues despite not having to work for the rest of her life. The actual content of her videos has a lot left to be desired tbh.

Why tf does she care if people are commenting on his looks? How does that affect her in any way?

Real_Appointment
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Real_Appointment »

She looks so much different now. Its strange, and a bit scary.

[https://i.ibb.co/NVMXvJF/readytoglare-1 ... 7592-n.jpg][/img]

Also wrong hat on The Tall Vampire lady.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Real_Appointment wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:12 am
She looks so much different now. Its strange, and a bit scary.
Her husband died. I wonder what happened.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What? He did? I had no idea

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rip to her husband. That's awful

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:34 pm
What? He did? I had no idea
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nJzv ... JlI-dD1ztu

I don't know if this is the right way to post this link.. anyway, she didn't say how, he was so young I wonder if it was a car accident. He looked really happy and healthy in the last pictures that she posted. I'm genuinely so sorry for her. It's horrible, thank goodness at least she doesn't have to raise 3 kids on her own.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Return to “N-Z”