faketits

Re: TheCurrentWho? - Part 3

Post by faketits »

Usernamehere1 wrote:
guru_topics wrote:
Usernamehere1 wrote:The 3rd is a boy.
I'm sure shes secretly pissed. ;)
Do u think she will have a 4th?
She posted on IG recently that Brian was getting snipped. I think she’s thrilled to have all boys to be honest. Does anybody know what kind of car she just bought? I can’t tell from her IG and don’t wanna suffer through her videos.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Aaaand she finally had her third boy, but still no name!

Do you guys think they will keep this house? To me it's way too small for three children! I know some poeple have it worse but with the amount of money she spends on makeup she doesn't need you would think they would consider moving to a bigger house...

guru_topics
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by guru_topics »

I think she's in that house for the long haul, especially with all the renovations they did in it. Brian must be bringing in all the $$$ because you know Lorraine is not.
--guru_topics

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Anyone think Brian is gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

I cannot get over they own a salon and he’s a hair stylist !!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I hate to say it, but Felix probably has more going on than just a speech delay. :? They have to see that and notice.

I knew he was a stylist, but there have been times Lorraine's hair looked like hell. No color or cut in months. That's strange considering Brian's job. Now she's on IG stories showing him cutting/ styling it almost daily. I wonder how his business is doing so far.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Edie wrote:I hate to say it, but Felix probably has more going on than just a speech delay. :? They have to see that and notice.

I knew he was a stylist, but there have been times Lorraine's hair looked like hell. No color or cut in months. That's strange considering Brian's job. Now she's on IG stories showing him cutting/ styling it almost daily. I wonder how his business is doing so far.
She said in today’s vlog (Aug 28th 2019) that she thinks Felix has Einstein syndrome. Wasn’t he seeing a speech therapist? I wonder why he stopped? I’ve noticed he has said some words like in today’s vlog he said “chicken” but his moth barely moved. Even when he says “Yes” it sounds odd bc he does not really move his lips. I hope eventually he will begin to talk normally. I just would like to know why they quit with the speech therapy? I think he still needs it.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Brian’s IG is all photos of himself or food. No proud daddy pics of the beautiful family here. Lorraine is definitely a beard.

Bolyboly22
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolyboly22 »

Nolagirl wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 am
Edie wrote:I hate to say it, but Felix probably has more going on than just a speech delay. :? They have to see that and notice.

She said in today’s vlog (Aug 28th 2019) that she thinks Felix has Einstein syndrome. Wasn’t he seeing a speech therapist? I wonder why he stopped? I’ve noticed he has said some words like in today’s vlog he said “chicken” but his moth barely moved. Even when he says “Yes” it sounds odd bc he does not really move his lips. I hope eventually he will begin to talk normally. I just would like to know why they quit with the speech therapy? I think he still needs it.

Nolagirl post_id=3864780 time=1567015691 user_id=44730]

[/quote]

I think Lorraine never really believed in speech therapy. She said in an old vlog (when Felix first started meeting the therapist, I think he was around 2 and a half years old?) "I don't think it's making that much of a difference" or something along those lines. And then he quitted (maybe I'm recalling it wrong, but I don't really think so). Debbie also stated in another vlog that Lorraine herself was kind of a late talker. So I think Lorraine thought that everything was going to be ok "naturally".
And about Brian, he seems so unenthusiastic about everything! I think he loves his kids, obviously, but if they divorced he would be just as ok about his life? I think Lorraine really has to push him to do all the things marriage related.

(Sorry about my English!)

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Bolyboly22 wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 am

Nolagirl post_id=3864780 time=1567015691 user_id=44730]

I think Lorraine never really believed in speech therapy. She said in an old vlog (when Felix first started meeting the therapist, I think he was around 2 and a half years old?) "I don't think it's making that much of a difference" or something along those lines. And then he quitted (maybe I'm recalling it wrong, but I don't really think so). Debbie also stated in another vlog that Lorraine herself was kind of a late talker. So I think Lorraine thought that everything was going to be ok "naturally".
And about Brian, he seems so unenthusiastic about everything! I think he loves his kids, obviously, but if they divorced he would be just as ok about his life? I think Lorraine really has to push him to do all the things marriage related.

(Sorry about my English!)[/quote]

I do remember her, a while back, saying that it didn’t make that much of a difference but I figured she had kept him in it a little longer. Oh well. She knows her child better than anyone. To me, I would just have stuck with it or found a new therapist to use. I didn’t know she was a late talker. I have noticed that some words that he does say, it’s like his lips don’t even move. I really pray he will eventually speak naturally.

I agree with you about Brian. I couldn’t quite find the right word to describe him, and when you replied and said that he seemed so unenthusiastic about everything, that is a perfect description of him! Ha! I know he loves his boys and all, but if they do happen to ever divorce, he would do just fine. I wish at times he would be more loving towards Lorraine. Lorraine does seem to push him to do a lot of things for the vlogs.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

So I saw this comment she made on Aug 21 vlog.

Usernamehere1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Usernamehere1 »

Has she said why Felix is not in pre school

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Usernamehere1 wrote:Has she said why Felix is not in pre school
Nope. She hasn’t said anything about that.

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

I love Lorraine but I can’t watch her videos where Felix is featured prominently. I am a mom and my son is 4, so I would think my tolerance for young kids in videos would be pretty high. Graham and Wyatt are great, but Felix... no.

(For what it’s worth, I can’t stand Jennifer Ross’s youngest either. Maybe it’s just a thing about screaming, bratty kids?) I wish parents would keep their young kids off YouTube. This will follow them.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:I love Lorraine but I can’t watch her videos where Felix is featured prominently. I am a mom and my son is 4, so I would think my tolerance for young kids in videos would be pretty high. Graham and Wyatt are great, but Felix... no.

(For what it’s worth, I can’t stand Jennifer Ross’s youngest either. Maybe it’s just a thing about screaming, bratty kids?) I wish parents would keep their young kids off YouTube. This will follow them.

I agree with you! Too much Felix - he’s cute but I’d rather see more of Graham and Wyatt.

Also, don’t care for Jennifer Ross’ son. Just something about him?? Idk what it is but I follow this in another thread on the gossip bakery- her little girl is cute but yes I agree about the screaming bratty kids!!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Something that irked me in a recent vlog is Lorraine won't let Graham be himself and wear the color shirt he wants to wear for picture day. He wanted red, but she insists all of her kids wear blue, gray, or black. So that's what she bought him. It's just stifling. His mom always showing off her boobs might irk him. He's what... 7 or 8 now? Lorraine needs to stop with the whole "sexy mom" thing. It's gross. Graham is old enough to notice these things or be embarrassed.

They all still sleep in the same bed. :? I agree about Brian. He didn't want a third child, but she insisted and knowing Lorraine it was 100% planned by her. I hope the business is successful because he has the only income.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Nolagirl wrote:
AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:I love Lorraine but I can’t watch her videos where Felix is featured prominently. I am a mom and my son is 4, so I would think my tolerance for young kids in videos would be pretty high. Graham and Wyatt are great, but Felix... no.

I agree with you! Too much Felix - he’s cute but I’d rather see more of Graham and Wyatt.

Also, don’t care for Jennifer Ross’ son. Just something about him?? Idk what it is but I follow this in another thread on the gossip bakery- her little girl is cute but yes I agree about the screaming bratty kids!!

OT but what happened with her personal twitter being revealed? I read that it happened and was hilarious but couldn’t find any threads discussing it?

Bolyboly22
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolyboly22 »

Guys, does someone here on GG live in Sarasota and have tea on Brian's salon? I was lurking on their ig page and had a feeling that business is a little slow? I do sincerely hope they succeed, it seems that (probably) Lorraine's parents have invested good money on it.

Also, does anyone follow Lorraine on IG? She seems pretty MIA lately. I know it must be hard dealing with 3 small kids and everything else, but it is a little out of character for her. I thought maybe she had some cosmectic procedure done to justify her absence but she hadn't showed herself (especially her face) in ages so I cannot back my suspicions up.

Ps: Sorry about any mistakes!

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

I thought maybe I unsubbed from her channel but nope - she just suddenly stopped filming. I wonder if it’s either financial trouble or trouble with Felix. She’s said they’d had some challenges with him with speech, etc. Whenever she showed Brian’s salon, it was empty. That can’t be good unless she just goes when it’s closed.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”