Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

Post by LiddlePallid »

That was hilarious that she was trying to justify the smoking once a week...and you literally just admitted you drive while high, because you said you "go over to Jackie's" to do it, and then you drive home right? Fucking idiot. I have no problem with grown ass people smoking weed, but do it in the privacy of your home. Don't go out driving while you're stoned and risk hurting someone else!

Also, she buys shoes that are a size too small just because she wanted some "athletic looking sneakers." Is she serious?!?! Like you said, no wonder she's not allowed to have a debit card. They would be on the street if the finances were left in her hands!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have to also point out that she bought the cleats for Brielle in a size 1, said they were way too big for her but "her socks are real thick," and showed another pair of shoes she bought her in an 11. I highly doubt she can wear them comfortably if she normally wears an 11. Does she want the kid to twist her ankle cause her shoes don't fit her properly while she's playing a sport?!?! Or does she just get stoned and buy a bunch of clothes and shoes that don't fit because ~ShE's Such A kEwL mOm?!?!~

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:40 am
That was hilarious that she was trying to justify the smoking once a week...and you literally just admitted you drive while high, because you said you "go over to Jackie's" to do it, and then you drive home right? Fucking idiot. I have no problem with grown ass people smoking weed, but do it in the privacy of your home. Don't go out driving while you're stoned and risk hurting someone else!
Smoke in the privacy of your home WTC. There is nothing more stupid than to go to someone else’s home to get
stoned out of your mind and then drive home impaired. If you want to risk yourself fine. I have always said you
are stupid. There is no reason to risk others.

Also, you called out your friend Jackie as a person that you smoke with. Is this how you treat friends? No wonder
you don’t have any. Now the police who have been working on the drug situation will be looking at two people. You
should keep you big mouth shut.

You never know who is watching or what they are looking for.

You acted impaired today. Just letting you know.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LDUBB wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:08 am
Courtney fits the stereotype "White Trash During Tax Season". Only broke people post pictures of rolled up money on there social media bragging they have money! Courtney didn't post for a month or longer & now she has Mike's tax money Courtney's been on social media nonstop showing off all her cheap Walmart clothes & TJ Max candles. Courtney so damn stupid she can't for the life of her figure out why she stays broke! Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Definition of White Trash Courtney. Nothing more to be said.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't even hear her right - when I went back and watched she said they got super stoned AND THEN WENT TO WALMART! lmao I can guarantee she must have stolen some stuff while there. Man, I wish she would get caught WHILE stoned because then the cops would smell it on her on top of everything else!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am sure she stole some stuff. She takes a lot of chances. Again her intelligence level is low. Buying or stealing
when you are high when you get home it is like a crap shoot as to what you got. Sizes and so on. I bet some things
are really to big and some to small and some she was suprised because she didn’t pay for them at all. :rofl: :rofl:

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by misscupcake8 »

She definitely stole the stuff she said she got the other day while stoned. All the wrongs sizes in shoes, not just for her but the kids too. No one buys shoes that don't fit. No one. She also didn't know how many tank tops she had and was saying some were for someone else. And she thought she picked up 3 black ones etc... She had no idea what she got because she grabbed anything she could get her hands on run.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't believe how much she gets away with - especially if she's going in these stores to steal while she's all messed up. She must be real lucky with her timing and going in there when the loss prevention people are taking a break or something lmao

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

I have zero problem with grown adults smoking weed. I do it at home in my jammies sometimes. And she's a fucking shitty friend for putting Jackie on blast like that. It's not like it's her personal private insta where here followers are all people she actually knows. She's also a succubus. I she can't use you, then you're of no use to her.

Girlfriend was definitely on some type upper talking about her candles and shirts. Also, she's obviously desperately lonely. She kept the recording going as she walked.... I think she is desperate for any interaction that she posts any stream of consciousness she has in an attempt to feel something. But hey, she made that bed. Sleep well bitch.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 pm
I can't believe how much she gets away with - especially if she's going in these stores to steal while she's all messed up. She must be real lucky with her timing and going in there when the loss prevention people are taking a break or something lmao
They are going to get her at the door on the way out. Wasn’t it WallyWorld that caught YW and Polished the first time?
I can imagine how she was acting. How could Loss Prevention not notice her? (She is so sexy and all! Just ask her. #sarcasm)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed that too - she seems like she wanders through the house sharing things on Instagram because she has nothing to do/no one to chat with. She wants to do a youtube video for the Ulta haul but only "if she can find time." I don't think she realizes how much she actually shares throughout her day. Like girl, we all know you're not doing anything important!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

True. What does she do all day? A whole lot of nothing. Seriously. She just wanders around and talks.
Like her friends ( :lolface:) are there to talk back. :roll:

I could say so much more but I won’t.

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Where does she do most of her vlogging.. I deleted her YT a long time ago.. lol I wanna see too!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh she hasn't uploaded to YouTube in months. She does everything on IG stories now. So that they only stay up for 24 hours and all her stupidity is deleted the next day lol

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I don't know what to laugh at first? Courtney trying to convince her followers that she's trying to quit smoking AGAIN or the fact that she paid $70 for those plain nails with a few rhinestones placed over the top of the!! $70 for that!! If I ever charged my clients $70 for something like that they would never come back to me. If that was just a gel fill & she paid $70 whoever her nail technician is knows they're ripping Courtney off. If it was a full set that plain set shouldn't have been over $45. You can literally count the stones on Courtney's nails. I lay rhinestones down all day & it doesn't take long & the rhinestones themselves aren't that expensive so I'm not sure what she paid $70 for? Maybe because Courtney is late for every appointment & her nail tech is over charging her for wasted time? That would be my guess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had to go back & add the photo! Sorry I forgot the first time because I was to busy laughing at Courtney's stupid ass for paying $70 for this pathetic shit. Image

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The nails look nothing like the picture she posted before it that she said was how she wanted them lmao! I would never pay $70 for that when I could easily do it myself!

Also, I wonder how much that vape thing she bought cost. Or did she scam some company into sending it to her for free? :rofl: She'll be all about it for a couple weeks and then we'll see her with a cig in the car again!

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 am
Also, I wonder how much that vape thing she bought cost. Or did she scam some company into sending it to her for free? :rofl: She'll be all about it for a couple weeks and then we'll see her with a cig in the car again!
Juul would never send her product. She doesn't have that type of channel OR following. Juul is one of the more expensive types of vapes so I doubt she will want to pay the money for pods all the time.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Plus you have to order them, right? She'll end up running out and not be able to wait for them to come in the mail lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wow, are they serious? Did you guys see her story today? They went to the mall and bought a bunch more shit. She's got two giant Lush bags, got stuff from Sephora, the girls got Build-A-Bears and SHE HAD TO GET ONE TOO. Anyone who ever sent this woman stuff because they felt bad that she was "broke" should feel like an absolute FOOL. She spends money like water, it's so friggin ridiculous! Like wtf does she need a $24 stuffed animal for just because "it's so cute?"

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

LiddlePallid wrote:Wow, are they serious? Did you guys see her story today? They went to the mall and bought a bunch more shit. She's got two giant Lush bags, got stuff from Sephora, the girls got Build-A-Bears and SHE HAD TO GET ONE TOO. Anyone who ever sent this woman stuff because they felt bad that she was "broke" should feel like an absolute FOOL. She spends money like water, it's so friggin ridiculous! Like wtf does she need a $24 stuffed animal for just because "it's so cute?"

That tax refund money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Courtney Lurae”