It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Deedlemonster »

That Trolls thing was a paid thing through Wal-Mart.
No one is EVER on the Samantha Shuerman thread but she did the same thing with her daughter as Tiffany did. But much more frightening.

To the Guru powers that be, please put Samantha Schuerman's page on the main area. She gives alot to work with! See what I mean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meetball1286 »

I am in awe of her new face. She is so bloated and puffy looking now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

Y’all!!!! Her super expensive double oven went out!! But don’t you worry, she’s just going to buy another one that is even more expansive. Because you know, she has been putting it off and not wanting to spend the money. But now seems like the time to do it.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Wow, I haven't seen her face for about 8 months, what the hell has happened!! She is going to end up looking like Jaclyn Hill!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Meetball1286 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:55 am
I am in awe of her new face. She is so bloated and puffy looking now.

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Wow, I haven't seen her face for about 8 months, what the hell has happened!! She is going to end up looking like Jaclyn Hill!!

Tiffany’s face has really changed. It’s not a result of a great deal of maturing. I don’t know how anyone can rationalize away
how her face has changed. It isn’t for the better. She doesn’t look nice, better, prettier.

We all know why her face has changed. :cuted:

I just don’t understand how she thinks she’s improving her looks by doing what she’s doing.

She’s going too far and won’t be able to walk this work back if she isn’t careful. She wasn’t ever pretty but she wasn’t scary
looking before either. She’s going over the edge into weird looking very fast. She should slow down on all the procedures.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

I was just thinking. What with this quarantine and all, her face is going to morph back to normal in no time. She can’t get refilled and it usually needs to be done every 3 months from what I understand. Should be interesting to see if she continues posting as that happens. ;)

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Why can she never form complete thoughts? Talks like a crackhead!

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

I don’t watch many of her videos anymore so maybe this isn’t new but when did she start cussing? I’m in no way a prude and not the slightest offended but she never used to do that. Maybe once here and there but I was very caught off guard to hear her say ass and shit lol is she trying to be edgy or something?!

Whatuboutme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatuboutme »

Did anyone else watch her latest long ass video? She said she went to her botox/filler place for a consultation on something new she's getting done and she'll be showing before and afters. I'm guessing it's her nose. I used to REALLY like her back in the day (2008-2013ish), she's always been kinda hillbilly bougie...but anything she does now is usually dumb as hell. You can tell she is such a wannabe. Every few videos it's "omgosh you guys this is my absolute favorite ever" about some beauty thing, which is usually an even more expensive item than the previous favorite.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Whatuboutme wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:29 am
Did anyone else watch her latest long ass video? She said she went to her botox/filler place for a consultation on something new she's getting done and she'll be showing before and afters. I'm guessing it's her nose. I used to REALLY like her back in the day (2008-2013ish), she's always been kinda hillbilly bougie...but anything she does now is usually dumb as hell. You can tell she is such a wannabe. Every few videos it's "omgosh you guys this is my absolute favorite ever" about some beauty thing, which is usually an even more expensive item than the previous favorite.
I didn't catch the video, but it's not surprising she is back in at a cosmetic place. She woulda walked outta lockdown looking very different so she needed a good touch-up.

And that "omgosh this is my new favorite" thing is standard influencer/beauty guru lingo. Every next thing is their new "favorite" because they are getting paid to say that. No different than celebrity endorsements. That's why I'd rather trust products shown in my Explore page that are based on what I actually click and look at as opposed to a blind suggestion from someone who knows nothing about skincare and ingredients. The only YT personalities I have a bit of trust in are those who are actual estheticians or dermatologists.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Did this thread die??

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

probably. she's beige, her house in beige, her whole life is beige. she's too boring to even hate watch.

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

Did anyone see her video on her new Birkin? She was literally all over the place and I couldn’t stand watching it.

I’m very curious what she paid because it was on the second hand market but a brand new full set. She said she’d never buy anything pre loved because she’d rather just spend the few extra dollars on brand new.

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Post by Parasaurolophus »

Xoxsparksfly wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:15 pm
Did anyone see her video on her new Birkin? She was literally all over the place and I couldn’t stand watching it.

I’m very curious what she paid because it was on the second hand market but a brand new full set. She said she’d never buy anything pre loved because she’d rather just spend the few extra dollars on brand new.
Birkins are notoriously difficult to get. You have to develop a good relationship with a sales associate and build a purchase history (buy around the value of the bag in other stuff, so around $12-15K USD) and then, and only then, your sales associate MIGHT offer you a bag. You don't get to pick it, you are offered one, take it or leave it. Being so beige, Tiff wanted a neutral birkin (usually offered to regular, important clients) but she knew that it would probably never happen. So it was probably cheaper and faster to buy one from a second-hand site and pay more than retail price (Birkins, Kellys and Constances are sold over retail price on the second-hand market) for the Birkin in the exact colour she wanted than to spend $15K USD in other stuff and pretend to care about the sales associate to have a chance at maybe being offered a bag in an odd colour.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

During a pandemic when half the country is unemployed or dying she's flaunting this waste of money from 2003. Well, I could buy a Birkin but I'm not. I'm buying long term health care so I can get my own nurse. Priorities.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

She actually makes me sick. Read the room and the climate: a fucking Birkin is not something anyone wants to hear you brag about in this time. People are fighting for their lives, losing their jobs and homes. And no sis, I’m not ‘jealous’ of you, I am truly disappointed.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

She went around and around trying to explain you can’t just walk into a store and get one. Duh Tiffany!! Worst video ever. Very tone deaf for sure.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

blahblahblahblah wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:16 pm
She actually makes me sick. Read the room and the climate: a fucking Birkin is not something anyone wants to hear you brag about in this time. People are fighting for their lives, losing their jobs and homes. And no sis, I’m not ‘jealous’ of you, I am truly disappointed.

Is she accusing people of being “ haters” again? Really, butter faces like her need not think too highly of themselves. That scalpel hasn’t changed her for the better. She and Khloe are both in extreme denial.

And the fact that she’s talking about birkin bags even NOW, unfortunately doesn’t surprise me in the least. 10 years ago I would have never believed it.

I don’t miss her at all.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

giraffe wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:36 pm

I came here to say this! I am watching an empties video because I am bored and looking for someone new to watch. Is she always hyperventilating while she speaks?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:00 pm
giraffe wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:36 pm

I came here to say this! I am watching an empties video because I am bored and looking for someone new to watch. Is she always hyperventilating while she speaks?
She sounds like an incoherent idiot doesn’t she? Nobody would ever believe that she was an OG and a good one
back in the day. Now... half of the time, I can’t understand what she’s trying to say. :hee:

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”