Thing1andblondeoompaloompa

lavalavalavz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoxDyeBlue&Afro-LatinaBeauty (Niki & Gabi) Part 5

Post by lavalavalavz »

(Gabi new vlog) Honey shopping in LA is not work, also why is a highschooler watch Gabi, I am a junior, I promise most of us hate her, and also you still own fake designer. And she loves the aesthetic be prepared for her to become a koreaboo. What is up with her hair? And your favourite item is clearly murky bronzer, and you cant film in a video in a place where Tarte sent you, and claim a Tarte beauty product is your fav and then say it is non spons. I thought you loved rose gold eyeshadows, isnt bronze "edgy". Also i would rather get an abortion than name my kids PRINNY AND BEAR. I swear if she actually names her kids that, they will be BULLIED.

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

lavalavalavz wrote:(Gabi new vlog) Honey shopping in LA is not work, also why is a highschooler watch Gabi, I am a junior, I promise most of us hate her, and also you still own fake designer. And she loves the aesthetic be prepared for her to become a koreaboo. What is up with her hair? And your favourite item is clearly murky bronzer, and you cant film in a video in a place where Tarte sent you, and claim a Tarte beauty product is your fav and then say it is non spons. I thought you loved rose gold eyeshadows, isnt bronze "edgy". Also i would rather get an abortion than name my kids PRINNY AND BEAR. I swear if she actually names her kids that, they will be BULLIED.
The Prinny and Behr killed me. "Short for princess" :rofl:

lavalavalavz
Talker
Talker

Post by lavalavalavz »

glittertorres wrote:
lavalavalavz wrote:(Gabi new vlog) Honey shopping in LA is not work, also why is a highschooler watch Gabi, I am a junior, I promise most of us hate her, and also you still own fake designer. And she loves the aesthetic be prepared for her to become a koreaboo. What is up with her hair? And your favourite item is clearly murky bronzer, and you cant film in a video in a place where Tarte sent you, and claim a Tarte beauty product is your fav and then say it is non spons. I thought you loved rose gold eyeshadows, isnt bronze "edgy". Also i would rather get an abortion than name my kids PRINNY AND BEAR. I swear if she actually names her kids that, they will be BULLIED.
can you just imagine some self obsessed little 8 year old bitch coming out to you and saying "Hi, my name is Princess"

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

donutlover wrote:
FullMetal wrote:Not surprised at all that it's Tarte bringing a ton of gurus on yet another expensive trip so. I am definitely not buying any more Tarte products in the near future if that's what my money is going towards. And lmao at Gabi saying she's "flying private" as if she had the plane all to herself. I follow other gurus who are on the trip and I'm pretty sure they all met in LA and took a plane together to the island.

I'm surprised they got invited though, they're not "beauty gurus" anymore. I guess it doesn't matter as long as you're some kind of "influencer" :roll:

Also, wtf is this :D she's literally scowling and trying to say she's trying to be "model-y," she just looks annoyed. No connection with the camera whatsoever lol

why does she lowkey looks like colin with that face
I’ve honestly always thought her and Colin look like they could be related. When she doesn’t wear make up it’s all i see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

lavalavalavz wrote:
glittertorres wrote:
can you just imagine some self obsessed little 8 year old bitch coming out to you and saying "Hi, my name is Princess"
I actually have a friend named Princess...she has gone by her middle name since she could talk because she thought it was embarrassing. I REALLY HOPE Gabi isn't serious because that's just an awful thing to do to a child. :/

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Princess isn’t a terrible name. I know a girl whose name is sparkle, middle name princess. She actually loves her name and it fits her personality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

When Gabi called kpop girly i rolled my eyes so hard. She has to make everything part of her aesthetic doesn't she?! I watched that MV btw and the only girly thing was their heart printed background which only appeared a few times and their outfits were average, not even close to girly, like her style is. If i listen to kpop it's mainly boy groups like exo or got7 but i know of a few girl groups as well and i don't know how she'd react to artists with the sexy concept like hyuna or stellar. I bet she'd only claim to like groups with the cutesy concepts so she could fit kpop into her aesthetic. Anyway i don't think she'll jump on the kpop train, it's not that popular in the west unlike her precious ariana grande or tv shows like riverdale (btw i watched the newest episode and no offense but it isn't that good and it's going downhill i mean i barely remember the plot anymore).

I love how she tells everyone she goes thrifting a lot and makes dupe designer shoes but she hoards (fake) designer items and spends a fortune on vintage clothes. I got into vintage style recently and it's a very slow process to find good quality items for an affordable price. She just hoards every pink item she sees and i bet they have stains on them & she doesn't wash them. I also very rarely see her wearing actual vintage, why buy them just to have them in your closet?? She wears vintage robes for videos or her stupid tv show but if i were her i'd find items that could pass for modern times and are good quality while still her style.

Also wtf are those kid names???

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

Whenever niki uploads a selfie now, I just have to look through the comments.
Just gold lol. How can she think this is a flattering look? Stop with the injections!!
If your fans think you look like you have a mustache (when there really is no hair there), stop doing it!

* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Post by Guest »

DietVanilla wrote:Whenever niki uploads a selfie now, I just have to look through the comments.
Just gold lol. How can she think this is a flattering look? Stop with the injections!!
If your fans think you look like you have a mustache (when there really is no hair there), stop doing it!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/kLSA80b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kLSA80b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/bRh9cAR.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>bRh9cAR</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I think it's a gorgeous picture! The lighting &a shade are perfect along with how beautiful her eyes look.. It's just her lip injections that make her face look abnormal. She's so naturally beautiful. I hope she stops putting that stuff in her face.

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

DietVanilla wrote:Whenever niki uploads a selfie now, I just have to look through the comments.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/kLSA80b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kLSA80b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/bRh9cAR.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>bRh9cAR</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
She couldn’t even facetune away her lip injection mustache??? It looks almost as bad as Trisha paytas’s lip injections. I hope someone close to her tells her to STOP with the injections. Honestly she should’ve just gotten a surgery that lifts up the cupid’s bow and it would’ve been cute.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Lmao Niki in her private jet vlog: “What did we do to deserve this?!?!”

Nothing girl, don’t get your hopes up. You just got lucky enough teenage girls care about some 22 year old twins from Pennsylvania

geddid togethur
Talker
Talker

Post by geddid togethur »

In the beginning of the thread there was the suggestion of WednesdayAdamsandCheetoBeauty as the next thread title.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

DietVanilla wrote:
Queen-Lurker wrote:
donutlover wrote:
simplycourt11 wrote:New thread name ideas?

StickyNiki
Niki"doesnt" have lip injections
Niki - money blower but cant pay to fix her hair
TackyGabi
CrabbyGabi
PlasticGabi
FakeFancyGabi
StickyandTackyBeauty lol
Crabby Gabi and Sticky Niki: You're Not Part of my Cliquey

Crabby Gabi and Sticky Niki: "His Feet Smell So Bad"
Where does sticky niki come from? Did I miss something? lol

Just cause shes soooo thin

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Does anyone watch the show "Botched" I like this idea
Botched Twins: StickyNiki and TackyGabi - Part 6: What procedure will they have next?
(last part can be optional)

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

simplycourt11 wrote:Does anyone watch the show "Botched" I like this idea
Botched Twins: StickyNiki and TackyGabi - Part 6: What procedure will they have next?
(last part can be optional)
Operation Opposite Twins

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

simplycourt11 wrote:
DietVanilla wrote:
Queen-Lurker wrote:
donutlover wrote:

StickyNiki
TackyGabi
CrabbyGabi
PlasticGabi
FakeFancyGabi
StickyandTackyBeauty lol
Crabby Gabi and Sticky Niki: You're Not Part of my Cliquey

Crabby Gabi and Sticky Niki: "His Feet Smell So Bad"
Where does sticky niki come from? Did I miss something? lol

Just cause shes soooo thin
ahhhh I get it now.
I thought you were all referencing something from a vlog, like if she touched something gross and sticky lmfao I'm slow. :rofl:

My lame contribution: StickyNiki&PrinnyBear Beauty lol
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Avery
Learner
Learner

Post by Avery »

donutlover wrote:

StickyNiki
TackyGabi
CrabbyGabi
PlasticGabi
FakeFancyGabi
StickyandTackyBeauty lol
Lippyandbitchybeauty

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Faffy wrote:
lavalavalavz wrote:
glittertorres wrote:
I actually have a friend named Princess...she has gone by her middle name since she could talk because she thought it was embarrassing. I REALLY HOPE Gabi isn't serious because that's just an awful thing to do to a child. :/
I know people who have named their children questionable things (my cousin named her twins Jett and Knox) but princess just seems stupid.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I can almost guarantee if Gabi has daughters she'll name them Chanel, Princess, Paris and Ariana. :rofl:

Return to “Niki and Gabi”