HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by HeyMama »

Continue here!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I really don't know how their gurus. They got bad style and they're makeup skills are better than me but they're not adventurous at all.
Naz should be attending seminars or smthing! That would be so helpful. She's in LA for gods sake.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I wish Maral would finally call Naz out and address what happened.

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

You know you're a fraud when you have three GG threads lmao

Christyyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Christyyy23 »

LaurenLove wrote:I wish Maral would finally call Naz out and address what happened.
!!!! We're all waiting for the tea

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

LaurenLove wrote:I wish Maral would finally call Naz out and address what happened.
Yes she needs to spill the tea. I think she knows a lot of people found her through Nazanin so she might lose a bunch of subscribers. But at the same time I feel like a lot of people are catching onto Nazanin's fakeness and a confirmation from Maral may push them over the edge and make them stop kissing up to nazanin.

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

Naz looks like shit in her new tutorial, yikes :?

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

She almost looks manly/like a drag queen in her new makeup tutorial. Her huge amount of highlight and contour does her no favours, her lips are too big for her face and look obviously filled. Her glossy, overlined, overfilled lips look like they're about to fly off her face, she ruined her face so much and her nose looks too big for her face now. I don't get how she's an instagram baddie or Twitter honey since she looks so unflattering at this point but maybe i feel this way because of that black smokey eye. Seriously she's 18, black smokey eyes aren't for her. Her style is trash too. I don't get the appeal of over the knee bodycon skirts with lowcut tops and heels they're unable to walk in. Yasmin dresses the same way but it's so freaking old. You'd think she dressed classy and modest or at least her age for someone who's supposed to have a job by now. I saw a video of Maral and Jared reacting to their old pictures and even Maral admitted she looked like trash with that getup when she wore that to a reastaurant lol. Also her powdered sugar lips she does in every video irk me so much, i've only seen this girl wear a different lipstick (red) when she just started youtube and was a "loser" according to (s)melly jelly.

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:I really don't know how their gurus. They got bad style and they're makeup skills are better than me but they're not adventurous at all.
Naz should be attending seminars or smthing! That would be so helpful. She's in LA for gods sake.

Yasmin is NOT a beauty guru, she has less than 10 beauty related videos and barely does anything out of the box. Same for Naz, she does the same boring look with the same nude lip :roll: Thats why people called her out on it on Twitter

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

aminaconteh14 wrote:
Tropical_Paradise wrote:I really don't know how their gurus. They got bad style and they're makeup skills are better than me but they're not adventurous at all.

Yasmin is NOT a beauty guru, she has less than 10 beauty related videos and barely does anything out of the box. Same for Naz, she does the same boring look with the same nude lip :roll: Thats why people called her out on it on Twitter
And she ignores it all the time. Then she filmed the same purple eye tutorial that Spanishcvndy did before her(8371827 times better tbh) and that’s it. Nazanin is not talented at makeup she’s good but there are a lot of Gurus and girls out there who are better than her. Makeup takes practice and trying new things and colors. Nazanin has all the time but clearly she doesn’t care about makeup and same with Yasmin. They’re stuck with their channels and they are right now doing vlogs but they are boring af

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I wish Yasmine would wake the fuck up and live her own life. She is the ultimate third wheel in every situation.

Post by Guest »

Following

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Why do I feel like this is the billionth vlog they have titled about haters?wtf is their obsession about haters.. People didn't like your brows and I dont remember seeing people being hateful they just said they preferred the tech guys version. How is that hate lol. These girls are ridiculous Them and that disgusting leech Mel.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Pancakes0098 wrote:Why do I feel like this is the billionth vlog they have titled about haters?wtf is their obsession about haters.. People didn't like your brows and I dont remember seeing people being hateful they just said they preferred the tech guys version. How is that hate lol. These girls are ridiculous Them and that disgusting leech Mel.
She then said "I don't mind the criticism" well of you didn't why did you title the vlog addressing haters???

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Y'all, Triana their manager is going with them to meet up with the winner of their giveaway :rofl: :rofl: Why the fuck isn't Nazanin hanging out with Aidette, Daisy, Kiara, and them??? And why is her manager so far up her ass like honey she's your manager but she ain't your mama!! That woman is literally glued to the Kavari's. She's not in school, Yasmin gave up her future for YouTube with her little sister and your Pedo boyfriend isn't moving in with you because he gave his previous stable job for YouTube??? How the hell is Mama and Baba Kavari not angry??? They have to be rolling eyes at Naz and Mel behind the camera because her YouTube channel is a joke :rofl:

RedDahlia
Learner
Learner

Post by RedDahlia »

Sure she has "thick skin" and "nothing gets to ger" but would "go insane" if she didn't receive enough ass kissing

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

Everyone in the comments is saying that they weren’t trying to hate and they were just giving constructive criticism. Saw a few that were saying that they’re tired of constructive criticism being considered hate. Which I totally get. I’m honestly just over it. People aren’t allowed to personally dislike something without being called a hater and people telling them that they’re “negative” and “bad vibes” lmaooo.

Like I’m done with these fake people out here saying “positive vibes equals a positive life” “hatin hoes ain’t happy and happy hoes ain’t hatin” “I’m cutting off toxic people” “#unbothered”

LOLLLLLLLLLLL I just roll my eyes all the time when I hear it or see it online.

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

RedDahlia wrote:Sure she has "thick skin" and "nothing gets to ger" but would "go insane" if she didn't receive enough ass kissing

LMAO I was just about to comment on this tweet but I’m confused as to why she thinks she has haters or people jealous of her. No ones jealous of you hunny, we are all living happy lives. We just hate your character because you’re a rude, stuck up, boring, IG baddie wannabe hoe who thinks the world revolves around her. :roll:

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

fr, I want her to expose Naz for the snake that she is.

aminaconteh14
Learner
Learner

Post by aminaconteh14 »

Exaclty!! Yas only did YouTube to follow behind her lil sister and she’s doing nothing with her channel AT ALL! They’re lazy hoes who think they’ve achieved so much when they really haven’t. There are Beauty gurus like Daisy Marquez who are talented as hell and can do a variety of makeup looks on different occasions :roll:

LaurieShelby wrote:
aminaconteh14 wrote:

And she ignores it all the time. Then she filmed the same purple eye tutorial that Spanishcvndy did before her(8371827 times better tbh) and that’s it. Nazanin is not talented at makeup she’s good but there are a lot of Gurus and girls out there who are better than her. Makeup takes practice and trying new things and colors. Nazanin has all the time but clearly she doesn’t care about makeup and same with Yasmin. They’re stuck with their channels and they are right now doing vlogs but they are boring af

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”