Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by LaurieShelby »

In her last video she looks so bad, her eyelashes are too big and dramatic, the lips looks huge and the hair is rat hair like she's ruining it getting all those treatments :? i couldn't watch the video because it's boring af. Go to college naz and stop getting procedures

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by maisondenoirceur »

Eww I watched like ten seconds of her new video....naz's makeup looks like fucking trash, the size of her huge forehead is drawn attention to by how dark her eyebrows are, her eye makeup makes her face look crusty and emphasizes the bags under her eyes, and the pale pink nude she's got on those botched lips reminds me of a baboon's asshole and look rubbery and unnatural. Ffs Naz you look terrible, fix your shit and look into the mirror next time before you put your ugly ass horse mug on camera :o and this girl is supposed to be a 'beauty guru'? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

gossiperjess wrote:How about NeighKavari LMAO
LMFAOOOO i’m on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

I can't lie naz has ruined herself. Just watched her most recent video and damn her face is manly. She does look trans and I'm not even saying that to be mean. It's genuinely shocking. And putting that dark lip liner over her lips makes it even more trashy. I used to look at naz and be in awe. Now every time I see her I think of a horse. Her facial features all seem huge now.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Yooo Naz’s lips looks so ridiculous like what is the damn point of getting fillers or whatever just for your looks to slowing look like snooki.

Niake
Talker
Talker

Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by Niake »

Image ImageWHY DOES NAZ LOOK LIKE TIMMY THICK??? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES IT LMAOOOO ACTUALLY, HE LOOKS MORE FEMININE THAN HER LMAOOOOOO

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

hi guys i’ve been a long time creeper but I finally had to put in my 2 cents after watching this latest video. naz is so insecure it’s so sad. idk if you guys watched it but she goes on saying that she doesn’t wash her face because it gets “so red” and doesn’t want people to see her, including her friends and mel.... are you serious? if that’s your so called “hubby”, why are you afraid to be around him with A RED FACE... I will literally walk around my boyfriend however I want to because he will still find me beautiful and I am confident in that. Naz is so sad, her need to keep up the perfect persona is wicked tired and she’s clearly struggling to keep up. also, i’m so annoyed that everyone’s like YASSS NAZ IS POSTING MORE, bc she’s clearly only posting bc she wants 1M...

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

also the fact that she admitted she NEEDED to get the lilly lashes bc shelby tina karla and their mommas had them..... sis you’re such a follower and you aren’t even trying to hide it

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

She name dropped so much in that recent video. “At Daisy’s house” “hanging out with Karla” LOL stop lying, you don’t have friends

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

I don't understand how she went from a gorgeous girl to ..... a horse face transgender lookin ass. The new video just further proves that she keeps on looking worse and worse. Her hair isn't that special too. There's so many people with straight long hair like that. Like woopedy doo. and her brows aren't even that special. Its just bold and thick. And overlining her lips doesn't suit her. It suits girls who naturally have big lips or just girls that have natural lips in general. I dont know what she's doing. Naz should not do glam makeup now, it just makes her look more manly because of her procedures. She should stick to natural makeup.... and stop getting fillers or whatever she's doing. She needs her baby hairs as well. Baby hairs are so cute I have no idea why she would get rid of that.

I wouldnt be surprised if Yas were to start getting more procedures and she too begins to look like a shemale.

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

Did this hoe just say she doesnt wash her face with water and only uses that micellar water...? well excuuuse me. miss boujee horse face lookin ass

antisocixlite
Learner
Learner

Post by antisocixlite »

gossiperjess wrote:I don't understand how she went from a gorgeous girl to ..... a horse face transgender lookin ass. The new video just further proves that she keeps on looking worse and worse. Her hair isn't that special too. There's so many people with straight long hair like that. Like woopedy doo. and her brows aren't even that special. Its just bold and thick. And overlining her lips doesn't suit her. It suits girls who naturally have big lips or just girls that have natural lips in general. I dont know what she's doing. Naz should not do glam makeup now, it just makes her look more manly because of her procedures. She should stick to natural makeup.... and stop getting fillers or whatever she's doing. She needs her baby hairs as well. Baby hairs are so cute I have no idea why she would get rid of that.

I wouldnt be surprised if Yas were to start getting more procedures and she too begins to look like a shemale.
Count me as the first vote for Naz “The Shemale” Kavari as the title for the next thread.
god hates us all.

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

You guys are so mean, comparing Nazanin to transgenders...... come on, all of our transgender sisters look much better than naz's wack, plastic surgery obsessed insecure ass

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

maisondenoirceur wrote:You guys are so mean, comparing Nazanin to transgenders...... come on, all of our transgender sisters look much better than naz's wack, plastic surgery obsessed insecure ass
okay Nikita Dragon looks more female than Naz not even joking.

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

BTW Naz doesn’t look transgender she looks like a cross dresser!!! Lol

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

MagicK wrote:She name dropped so much in that recent video. “At Daisy’s house” “hanging out with Karla” LOL stop lying, you don’t have friends

LOL I came on here to say that. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

She really did ruin her face she used to have a really nice side profile
Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 3.36.10 PM.png
515d39bcdaddccfd224882ea77a9425c.jpg
cornrows.jpg
P.S. look how ethnic and beautiful she looks in that last photo. Now she looks like a white girl trying to look Middle Eastern/Latina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

Who tf is worried about how red their face is after washing it around their long term bf?! Lmao tf

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

She probably got a liquid rhinoplasty at 7qspa as well where they filled the crooked parts of her nose

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

I have a feeling naz is trying to be a mini amrezy and miss amrezy doesn't look human soooo :?

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”