ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jessauf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saggy Titney Fake the Label Scamders - Part 8

Post by jessauf »

I just discovered Lucy Wood and she is a true size 14 AUS/UK and she is smaller that Brittney. She does jean try on hauls and shows what brands fit.

Now im a size 18 AUS so I'm not saying it to put her down, because I don't see a size 14 as big. But for god sakes just be honest about what size you are. What's with some youtubers lying about their size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

howdydoody wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
You the real MVP.

These are GOLD. Her arms are huge and this collarbones wouldn’t even be visible if she tried pushing them out. Yikes.

Side note: Liv is actually really lovely. I eat low carb (meant to be keto but that shit is hard) and I have an insta for it and I follow Liv. We’ve chatted a couple times and she was super nice and supportive. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jessauf wrote:I just discovered Lucy Wood and she is a true size 14 AUS/UK and she is smaller that Brittney. She does jean try on hauls and shows what brands fit.

Now im a size 18 AUS so I'm not saying it to put her down, because I don't see a size 14 as big. But for god sakes just be honest about what size you are. What's with some youtubers lying about their size?

Makes no sense for her to lie about her size when she goes on those body positivity/love your body speeches. Plus if she’s still a size 10... how come she doesn’t wear all her old clothes? A pair of pants she always wore when she was a size 10 are actually a size 12 and Jaz Hand was wearing then when she was a size 12. She needs to admit the truth instead of being unprofessional and constantly lying and terribly photoshopping photos

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

wildxfox wrote:
howdydoody wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
You the real MVP.

These are GOLD. Her arms are huge and this collarbones wouldn’t even be visible if she tried pushing them out. Yikes.

Side note: Liv is actually really lovely. I eat low carb (meant to be keto but that shit is hard) and I have an insta for it and I follow Liv. We’ve chatted a couple times and she was super nice and supportive. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

These photos have been slightly retouched by the photographer so makes you wonder what they looked like before that! I agree with what you said about Liv as I’ve spoken to as well and she as an absolute angel

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

I feel a little disgusted that Brittney was invited to the Dyson event and Mia was her plus one- so many other Australians who deserved the invite more than Brittney.

[youtube][/youtube]

In Mia's video you can see how wide she is and she doesn't really seem to like being in videos when she can't control the angles. Plus you can see her wide silhouette through a shower curtain and she puts her 'size 10' butt against the shower door :/

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

howdydoody wrote:I feel a little disgusted that Brittney was invited to the Dyson event and Mia was her plus one- so many other Australians who deserved the invite more than Brittney.

[youtube][/youtube]

In Mia's video you can see how wide she is and she doesn't really seem to like being in videos when she can't control the angles. Plus you can see her wide silhouette through a shower curtain and she puts her 'size 10' butt against the shower door :/
Is this girl one of Brittneys friends? Why does her head look like a dropped egg, and she spent the first 20 mins of her vlog saying how she loved whole foods and fruit, sure looks like you do...
You can see Brittney trying to dodge being in her shot constantly

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

AnnahJ wrote:
howdydoody wrote:I feel a little disgusted that Brittney was invited to the Dyson event and Mia was her plus one- so many other Australians who deserved the invite more than Brittney.

[youtube][/youtube]

Is this girl one of Brittneys friends? Why does her head look like a dropped egg, and she spent the first 20 mins of her vlog saying how she loved whole foods and fruit, sure looks like you do...

Somehow Brittney knows her but she’s only been in one of Brittneys videos and Brittney didn’t even introduce her let alone say how she knows her. She first mentioned her in an insta story a month of so back but seems so odd that a professional so called business woman would associate with Brittney. I liked that her video clearly showed how wide Brittney is and surely people would see it was use of Brittney trying to avoid being filmed instead of saying she didn’t want to be filmed

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

howdydoody wrote:
AnnahJ wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

Somehow Brittney knows her but she’s only been in one of Brittneys videos and Brittney didn’t even introduce her let alone say how she knows her. She first mentioned her in an insta story a month of so back but seems so odd that a professional so called business woman would associate with Brittney. I liked that her video clearly showed how wide Brittney is and surely people would see it was use of Brittney trying to avoid being filmed instead of saying she didn’t want to be filmed
Was rude of Brittney **** would not let me edit after it posted with an auto correct (more like auto fail)

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

Size 10

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

bubblygummi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubblygummi »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:Image

Size 10

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
She looked so uncomfortable in those jeans

nineteenagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nineteenagain »

Is she still with her boyfriend? I feel like he's almost non- existent within her social media presence.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

nineteenagain wrote:Is she still with her boyfriend? I feel like he's almost non- existent within her social media presence.
He’s still around she just does not show him anymore. Makes you wonder if he’s requested she not film him since she used to show him any chance she could

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

She really shouldn’t let negative comments affect her so much

The start, during and ending of her latest vlog consisted of her obsessing over one negative comment...
And the vlog was filmed over a few days so this comment seemed to really bother her...

And she’s always like this, focuses on the negatives and makes herself look stupid the way she carries on and has to dig back at the comments

Yet she tries to portray that she’s all for lifting people up... yet she’s actually a little bit of a bully herself

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

ImageImage
Face shapes are different and it’s not because of her facial expressions or angles ImageImage first pic part of her lip is the same colour as her skin from her shitty photoshopping

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Hey i've been gone for months!
Can someone tell me what she has been up to?
Is she still with her boyfriend ?
As I can see,she stills photoshops her pictures
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

InTheZone
Talker
Talker

Post by InTheZone »

moonlightpixie wrote:Hey i've been gone for months!
Can someone tell me what she has been up to?
Is she still with her boyfriend ?
As I can see,she stills photoshops her pictures
Sorry you really haven't missed much. She still claims to face tune all pictures and try and hide her body and face in videos and pictures where she can't control the angle. She's still with her boyfriend but we suspect he asked her to keep him private as we never see him. Also barely see Sneaky anymore. She launched a sub par pyjama line. I don't think I'm missing anything?

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She never seems to actually announce winners of any comps she posts so I'm confused as to why she bothers posting them. Also good to see her taking photos the day before they are to be added to her boring little site full of of overpriced pieces she did not design

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

New thread?

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”