Hollywood Spray Tan-Ya ‘Disconnected’ From Reality - Pt 24

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollywood Spray Tan-Ya ‘Disconnected’ From Reality - Pt

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

rai1234 wrote:Ok so her and Jim aren't sitting together. He's there with S.Pellegrino and I guess she's there with Audi and that's why they're not seated together?
Maybe I’m fuddy duddy, but I find that strange. They couldn’t find them two seats next to one another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

Load of of Gleamers- Sam and Nic (with Lancôme) Sammi (with Audi) are there and others there with Lancôme- Estee etc
I think it must be a bit like a big sporting event (like the FA Cup final) where sponsors/companies/businesses have hospitality and have an allocation of seats. None of the bloggers I have seen are in the stalls, they are up top in the cheap seat well away from the nominees etc
I wonder if Tanya will acknowledge her sponsor or will keep quiet so it looks like she’s there on acting merit!

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

Scrap the last bit, just seen the Audi insta tag :roll:

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Yes, sponsors usually get a contingent/number of seats or tickets they can give out at their discretion to guests or whatever.
This used to be a lot more fun

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

It's a social media sponsor fest. They all seem to have lancome San pellegrino or audi.

Niomi smart - San pelligrino
Pat bright - lancome
Samamma Maria - audi
La-launderer - lancome
Jim chaps - San pellegrino
Tahnyah - audi
Vicky in the back row - audi
Lidl Millen - lancome

Yeesh. Sorry OT.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Just struck me, she's a bit like Andy Millman from Extras, isn't she? Probably weaseling around as well for any old role with a line, just to hold her mug into the camera, and blowing it up like it's a big deal. Calling the papers for a story or a pap pic. Creepily sidling up to bigger names or celebrities to catch a bit of the limelight.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Sooo I think I scrolled through all the red carpet BAFTA pics on gettyimages, and literally it's all A-list actors, directors, producers, or royals... then there's this one random YouTuber- our Tarn. I SWEAR SHE SNUCK ON THE RED CARPET, desperate to have her picture taken. Thought she arrived in a rush anyway? :roll: Would it have killed her to have sat this one out and just let purely actors and people in film have their moment? God, she has absolutely no shame sticking her puffy mug everywhere she can. Just... gross.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

I really really really want to see a pic of her next to an a-lister...just to see. To see the difference.

Like Jennifer Lawrence who looked like a goddess.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:Sooo I think I scrolled through all the red carpet BAFTA pics on gettyimages, and literally it's all A-list actors, directors, producers, or royals... then there's this one random YouTuber- our Tarn. I SWEAR SHE SNUCK ON THE RED CARPET, desperate to have her picture taken. Thought she arrived in a rush anyway? :roll: Would it have killed her to have sat this one out and just let purely actors and people in film have their moment? God, she has absolutely no shame sticking her puffy mug everywhere she can. Just... gross.
But, but... She’s an actress toooooo! *stomps feet*

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Her new bio on Twitter is ridiculous. You can also find me on YouTube.

YouTube made her and she’s just turned her back on it. She really truly thinks she is going to become a huge Hollywood actress. This slow mo car crash is going to be great to watch.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Okay, I think I'm gonna step away now. I've had about all the cringe I can handle in 24 hours. Her new Twitter bio, then Jim on IG Stories: "[The BAFTAs] just get you so jacked up and excited about film, which is great 'cause actually I just finished my screenplay today. So, um, who knows maybe we (I?) can get that made."

The starry-eyed delusion and entitlement is deep with both of them. Does he know just how many people go to film/screenwriting school, who've studied and worked for years to bring their vision to life? But just because he woke up one day and decided he wanted to write a screenplay, he thinks his script will get made into a film because... why, again?
Last edited by snuffy777 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Tink1987 wrote:Her new bio on Twitter is ridiculous. You can also find me on YouTube.

YouTube made her and she’s just turned her back on <a class="vglnk" href="http://it" rel="nofollow"><span>it</span></a>. She really truly thinks she is going to become a huge Hollywood actress. This slow mo car crash is going to be great to watch.
She didn't even link her blog on YT, as if they're an afterthought. So pathetic.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Doesn’t she know someone from Getty images and that’s why she gets featured on there all the time?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Look at the difference between Tanya and Niomi. You can in fact wear a black dress and not look frumpy. Also, HER FACE. SMILE FFS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

rai1234 wrote:Look at the difference between Tanya and Niomi. You can in fact wear a black dress and not look frumpy. Also, HER FACE. SMILE FFS.
she looks she got lost at the mall during the sales and is looking for her mother in the crowd while keeping her cool - a mess basically. she looks like shit lol

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Someone upthread mentioned she wants to emulate Emma Watson. Totally makes sense. And therein lies her delusion. That's what I'm seeing her doing here. The pose, the slouch, not smiling, uncomfortable, almost not wanting to be there - that's what you see Emma do a lot on the red carpet.

Problem is, Emma is petite, tiny, almost got this waif-like thing going on. Tanya on the other hand seems too often like a bloated, water-retaining, matronly frump.

Just imagine her in that movie mentioned, Perks of being a Wallflower, which looks like a coming-of-age movie (is that right? haven't watched, but that's what it looks like). But just with her physical presence, she could more readily portray a 38 year old mother of four, and not even a hip one.

That's why she dresses so terrible for her body. In her head she totally looks like someone like Emma. Well, think again, Tarrrn.

Guys, we need a new thread - no name suggestions? Did anyone not have anything? I'm no good at clever titles...
Tanya Millman & the Cankles of Doom
Extra Actress Tarn & the purchased Blink-or-You-Miss-It Parts
:?

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

Okay so a couple things.

One, everyone has to start somewhere in their acting careers. There's nothing wrong with being an extra and even being excited about it. I'm an aspiring actress myself and would kill for a two day role as a hotel clerk - it gets you experience, lets you meet the right people, and you get to do what you want to do. And I'd probably be sending videos to my friends, too. :P
HOWEVER I do get that she's trying to do this just for the fame, not for the actual art of acting, and that's why it's irritating. But I just wanted to point out that it's tough to get any role so for any other aspiring actors/actresses out there...don't think there's anything wrong with being a hotel clerk. It's because of her wanting to do it for fame that makes it something to joke about. And the fact she probably did get handed these roles due to her being "Tanya Burr" and not for her actual acting skill (I don't get how someone can take classes for three years and not have at least some skill - did she only do it once a year for three years or what??).

Two, that dress wouldn't look too bad if it was right above the knee. The length is just a little too much and definitely makes her look older and frumpier. If it was hemmed above the knee with maybe a ribbon hem, and had a more defined waist, it would look pretty cute. I also like the shoes. I also think she'd look better with her hair down and maybe curled but that's more of a personal opinion.
Last edited by birkinbabe on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

"Tanya on stage, or: bought-parts-badly-acted"

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Tanyactress?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Tanyactress: Watson Dreams, Cashiers and Clerks Scenes?

That’s all I’ve got. Lol

Return to “Tanya Burr”