Jenna Basket(ballgametomorrow)Case Solomita (Part 5)

jenzidude
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna Basket(ballgametomorrow)Case Solomita (Part 5)

Post by jenzidude »

I know I’m gonna get a lot of crap from this, but frankly I don’t care. And sure, I don’t know Juliens personal life so this is just my opinion and thoughts, not the absolute truth: I think Brandon used to be a close friend to his, not anymore. I lost my best friend (and everyone knew we were exactly that) 2 years ago due to an accident. I hate people who try to gain sympathy from other peoples death. Why did he have to post photos of him now, not ever before? Did the relatives really want his photos, his name and cause of death to be so public. When my friend died, so many people were crying on social media about it, saying how amazing of a person she was (and she was ofc). But interestingly enough, those people never had any contact with her while she wa alive (ok maybe like yeaaars ago). He could just talk about suicide prevention in a general sense and not tey to gain something out of this. Made me dislike him even more.
But then again, I’m an emotionless person. If my best friend from high school, whom I have no contact with anymore, suddenly died I would feel selfish crying about on social media because the real symphaties should go to the family, not me, I should not get attention for it.
I guess he just feels regret because he wasn’t there for him.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by melissa1983 »

I loved yesterday's video. She didn't act over the top like she does in other videos. I miss this version Jenna. Ad is adorable and you can tell she loves that little guy. The finished tank at the end was so awesome.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Continue here for new thread, Part 6!
viewtopic.php?f=306&t=33531

Return to “JennaMarbles”