DoddleOddle/ Dodie Clark pt. 3

Leksa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DoddleOddle/ Dodie Clark pt. 3

Post by Leksa »

She said in her last video she was feeling like she lacks musical talent because she has friends who are doing amazing stuff. Dodie, why are you bitching about it online instead of using it as a motivation to put in some effort in your career?

Even if she annoys me so much now, she does have talent for music, she already has an audience and platform, she has resources and connections that others would kill for. Why isn't she using all of that for ~her art~ (like she says)?

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She so unbelievably dramatic about every little thing. :roll:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

She's being dramatic again because she had a photoshoot in her lingerie and she's stressing about her "chubby" belly and "fat on her thighs". I know you can be self conscious about your body at any size, but it really annoys me when she refers to herself as chubby and then posts photos of herself that prove that not to be the case.

I remember she did a photoshoot with Hazel at the beach with a big, long caption about body positivity when they're both slim, white, conventionally attractive women. If she refers to herself as fat then any young girls watching her who actually are overweight must feel awful.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

(long time lurker here :newby: )

If she thinks she looks fat in those two photos then I am a fucking beached whale lmao.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

PocketPLocket wrote:She's being dramatic again because she had a photoshoot in her lingerie and she's stressing about her "chubby" belly and "fat on her thighs". I know you can be self conscious about your body at any size, but it really annoys me when she refers to herself as chubby and then posts photos of herself that prove that not to be the case.

I remember she did a photoshoot with Hazel at the beach with a big, long caption about body positivity when they're both slim, white, conventionally attractive women. If she refers to herself as fat then any young girls watching her who actually are overweight must feel awful.
Thank you! If she thinks THAT lowly of herself...don't take pictures in your underwear!

teatime94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teatime94 »

It took me two days to get through this.... I’m glad other people feel the same way lmao

One of my old friends was OBSESSED with her and she even cut her hair to look like her it was weird

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

kayuhsee wrote:
PocketPLocket wrote:She's being dramatic again because she had a photoshoot in her lingerie and she's stressing about her "chubby" belly and "fat on her thighs". I know you can be self conscious about your body at any size, but it really annoys me when she refers to herself as chubby and then posts photos of herself that prove that not to be the case.

Thank you! If she thinks THAT lowly of herself...don't take pictures in your underwear!
It's almost as though it doesn't occur to her that this is an option-- you don't HAVE to do a lingerie photoshoot and even if you do, you actually don't HAVE to then post it online to all your followers!

electricpeachybabe
Learner
Learner

Post by electricpeachybabe »

Is it just me or does dan and dodie seem to be in a really relationship-y kinda place? Like, I try not to guess with these things bc I hate the assumptions that men and women cant be friends, but they just seem to be closer than usual lately, and less like they are platonic? Like he went with her to get her boob's checked. Thats something I wouldn't really invite friends to, but a romantic partner maybe.

Idk it might just be me looking into things, but I think they would be cute.
:love2: "I can't help it! I'm dumb!" -Jenna Marbles

pugsypugs
Learner
Learner

Post by pugsypugs »

electricpeachybabe wrote:Is it just me or does dan and dodie seem to be in a really relationship-y kinda place? Like, I try not to guess with these things bc I hate the assumptions that men and women cant be friends, but they just seem to be closer than usual lately, and less like they are platonic? Like he went with her to get her boob's checked. Thats something I wouldn't really invite friends to, but a romantic partner maybe.

Idk it might just be me looking into things, but I think they would be cute.

My first thought went to Dan Howell, really weirded me out for a moment there!

I mean, I can kind of see it? They are going everywhere together lately, and they always post about each other.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Lamour88 wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:

It's almost as though it doesn't occur to her that this is an option-- you don't HAVE to do a lingerie photoshoot and even if you do, you actually don't HAVE to then post it online to all your followers!
Exactly!! If she really thought she was fat she didn’t have to do it. I personally think she knows she’s not fat and is saying shit for the compliments.

Dodie has to post everything online. She’s one step away from instagramming herself having a piss.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:

Exactly!! If she really thought she was fat she didn’t have to do it. I personally think she knows she’s not fat and is saying shit for the compliments.

Dodie has to post everything online. She’s one step away from instagramming herself having a piss.
Actually, she did once put a photo of the toilet she'd just used on Instastories if you remember. :rofl:

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

PocketPLocket wrote:
Ghostie_ wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:

Actually, she did once put a photo of the toilet she'd just used on Instastories if you remember. :rofl:
Omg I don’t remember that...but why am I not surprised. :rofl:

Bi_ct_h
Learner
Learner

Post by Bi_ct_h »

Praying Dan and dodie aren't a thing bc I worked alongside him at an event and the way he talked about her suggested he didn't even like her that much as a person lmao

pale-blue-monster
Debater
Debater

Post by pale-blue-monster »

Has anyone listened to her new song Party?
I don't really like her voice.

the_bubble_man
Learner
Learner

Post by the_bubble_man »

pale-blue-monster wrote:Has anyone listened to her new song Party?
I don't really like her voice.
It's that horrible singing through her teeth thing she does. It just showed off how bad she can really get. This was an atrocious way for someone to promote their EP.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

Bi_ct_h wrote:Praying Dan and dodie aren't a thing bc I worked alongside him at an event and the way he talked about her suggested he didn't even like her that much as a person lmao
well now I need details lmao. was it anything specific he said or did he just seem generally annoyed with her?

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

Haha did anyone see her now-deleted instastories where she bitched about a negative comment on her party video? Didn't manage to take a screenshot but basically the commenter said something about her not being an introvert because she is always filming herself out with friends and going to parties, and Dodie was all 'I'm going to delete this comment and ffs people don't understand that what YoU ShArE IsnT AcTuaLlY rEaL LiFe' but like so rude about it :rofl: The thing is, people are gonna comment about what they see, and if they see Dodie out partying and with friends and then she comes out and makes a vid like this, of course they are gonna question it??? How are they supposed to know about the shit she does when she isn't sharing?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Mleeps wrote:Haha did anyone see her now-deleted instastories where she bitched about a negative comment on her party video? Didn't manage to take a screenshot but basically the commenter said something about her not being an introvert because she is always filming herself out with friends and going to parties, and Dodie was all 'I'm going to delete this comment and ffs people don't understand that what YoU ShArE IsnT AcTuaLlY rEaL LiFe' but like so rude about it :rofl: The thing is, people are gonna comment about what they see, and if they see Dodie out partying and with friends and then she comes out and makes a vid like this, of course they are gonna question it??? How are they supposed to know about the shit she does when she isn't sharing?
Also that doesn't even make sense, since what she shares is obviously actually happening...

yorkshirekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by yorkshirekitty »

The lyrics of the "party" song are a bit concerning..drinking alone? Also the "fragile and tired"..she really wants to be a fragile child huh?
And ffs just sing louder! It's so annoying!

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

Mleeps wrote:Haha did anyone see her now-deleted instastories where she bitched about a negative comment on her party video? Didn't manage to take a screenshot but basically the commenter said something about her not being an introvert because she is always filming herself out with friends and going to parties, and Dodie was all 'I'm going to delete this comment and ffs people don't understand that what YoU ShArE IsnT AcTuaLlY rEaL LiFe' but like so rude about it :rofl: The thing is, people are gonna comment about what they see, and if they see Dodie out partying and with friends and then she comes out and makes a vid like this, of course they are gonna question it??? How are they supposed to know about the shit she does when she isn't sharing?
forreal though, she’s always posting about going to parties/events/drinking with friends. wasn’t she just tweeting about how she’s having a new years party or something? I don’t get why she tries to make people think she’s this shy socially anxious fragile flower when she pretty clearly isn’t. and she shares literally everything, even stupid trivial stuff, so...yeah, people do actually have a pretty good idea of what she’s like in real life.

Return to “DoddleOddle/ Dodie Clark”