Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Fly With Stella

Post by Presence »

SillySausage wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:43 am
This one she can wear as a necklace! I can totally see it lol
LOL!

Can't wait for the video in which she demonstrates how her iPhone won't fit into this bag either...

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Quote from Stella:

"No, Gucci! No! I will not give you $580 of my hard-earned money for heart-shaped sunglasses!"

Translation: Bart actually does draw the line when it comes to how she spends his money.

Post by Guest »

^lol, you mean he draws the line on overpriced heart shaped sunglasses??

I predict in 2 years Stella will buy way more expensive foolish luxury items and he won’t say anything about it because she can write off her purchases if she does it for a video. Hopefully the IRS will crack down on these YouTube clowns.

Post by Guest »

The fact that she watches that hambeast Alex/HRH Collection and thinks she “has the best style ever!” makes me believe Stella is truly not what she appears to be onscreen. Only an awful human being would like and want to emulate someone as evil as Alex. Yes, I said evil. Very enlightening, Stella.

flower790
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by flower790 »

I was also dispapointed that she admires HRH

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

I was also dispapointed that she admires HRH

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Whoa she took a whole month off. Like everyone talked about earlier I too am somewhat envious of her lifestyle. To be able to take a month off from work, which she has more than 75% off days in a month anyways. To be able to shop and get whatever she wants whenever she wants. To travel to any interesting place that strikes her fancy. To have a man that so absolutely adores her that she can do no wrong.

She's not a good travel vlogger - despite her occupation!!! She doesn't know the names of places, she repeats herself endlessly (about the most mundane things or gets it all wrong on top of that). I don't know how she can keep her energy up all day even after a 3+ hour car ride. It sounds like she was losing her voice at the mall because I bet she's constantly shouting and yelling like she does in the vlog all day long. Ugh I would not like to spend a full 24 hours with her anywhere.

whyyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by whyyyyyy »

Presence wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:45 am
While I was watching her recent vlog, I had to admit to myself, at times I'm jealous of Stella.

She lucked out when she met Bart. Between the money, his tolerance of her, and the things she gets to experience thanks to him, she's been having an awesome life since she got married.
I feel the same. My frustration with her usually comes up because I feel like she doesn't take advantage of how amazing her life is. She lays around her house and I'm like "you could be doing anything!" She has lots of time and lots of money, plus her job is literally to travel, and all she ever does is buy purses and take naps?

Speaking of naps-- I feel like at this point the problem isn't jet lag. When she never had a regular sleep schedule, I question whether the problem ever was jet lag. The problem is she's not used to getting up in the morning and staying up all day, because she takes naps all the time (or at least that's how it seems to me). I can't believe she's 36. She's more like a teenager whose mom won't let them sleep in all summer long.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

whyyyyyy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm
Speaking of naps-- I feel like at this point the problem isn't jet lag. When she never had a regular sleep schedule, I question whether the problem ever was jet lag. The problem is she's not used to getting up in the morning and staying up all day, because she takes naps all the time (or at least that's how it seems to me). I can't believe she's 36. She's more like a teenager whose mom won't let them sleep in all summer long.
Oh boy you reminded me about that part where she’s talking about how she gets nasty headaches in the afternoon because she didn’t have caffeine at the exact time she usually has it in NY. That’s not how traveling over timezones or how your body works Stella :roll: 36 year old woman.

Post by Guest »

I think she said she’s staying a little longer than a month AD, so that could mean an extra week? I feel like she’d stay even longer if she didn’t have her product launch to get back for.

I don’t think she enjoys her job, every chance she can get out of working she happily avoids it. I’d be envious if she was living a great life — but she’s not. She has no friends, and doesn’t do anything but shop. She has no hobbies other than traveling but even that hasn’t been a lot of fun to watch because she acts so silly and doesn’t really interact with the place she’s visiting in a meaningful way. She’s mostly excited about the hotel room because it’s clean, uncluttered, and no responsibilities (not that she has many in NY). Where’s the meaning in her life? She could volunteer and help a kid (or an adult) who is disadvantaged —- something to get outside of her bubble of materialism and nothingness. She pretty much uses her privelage to sleep a lot, eat whatever she wants, and to buy herself expensive things. Hakuna Matata.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

I'm a french speaker so I don't know if there is a term for a man child but for women ? because that how I see Stella a ladychild ?
She 36, with all the money she could educate herself more, maybe buy a decent wardrobe ? I don't know, she could do more.

Post by Guest »

I have told everyone that Stella isn’t the person people think she is ! She likes HRH !!
Oh my my my why ?! That woman is awful and she’s a snob and a phoney !!! I truly believe Stella is kinda uncomfortable in her own skin and she tries too hard and that’s where she comes off so whimsical and silky at times ..ugh... poor Bart he thinks she’s just the greatest or maybe while he’s away he comes to his senses .. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Stella is childish and I honestly don’t think she will be able to manage too well without Bart.. There is a lack of confidence clearly..and she doesn’t seem to have any real friends or desire to make quality friends ! Has anyone noticed her lack of interaction with subscribers ?... I watch her for the goofiness and share curiosity to see what she’s up to..but apart from that she’s become quite annoying !

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

Enough already wrote: Stella is childish and I honestly don’t think she will be able to manage too well without Bart.. There is a lack of confidence clearly..and she doesn’t seem to have any real friends or desire to make quality friends ! Has anyone noticed her lack of interaction with subscribers ?... I watch her for the goofiness and share curiosity to see what she’s up to..but apart from that she’s become quite annoying !
You are right, she barely speak with her subscribers on youtube. Also, the more I watch her, the more I see why they were never excited to start a family. She can't manage herself , how will she manage a baby ? Bart would need to stay home and she would need to work, but she doesn't like to work either :?

Post by Guest »

flower790 wrote:
Enough already wrote: Stella is childish and I honestly don’t think she will be able to manage too well without Bart.. There is a lack of confidence clearly..and she doesn’t seem to have any real friends or desire to make quality friends ! Has anyone noticed her lack of interaction with subscribers ?... I watch her for the goofiness and share curiosity to see what she’s up to..but apart from that she’s become quite annoying !
You are right, she barely speak with her subscribers on youtube. Also, the more I watch her, the more I see why they were never excited to start a family. She can't manage herself , how will she manage a baby ? Bart would need to stay home and she would need to work, but she doesn't like to work either :?
I worry that she might just (almost) forget the child at a Starbucks... :? Contrary to her video titles, she's really not technically "living" in Abu Dhabi, she is justing visiting Bart every few months, but that might pull more views in. :|

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I was reading through the comments and kept seeing the same sentiment that goes something like, "I love your personality, Stella! You're so fun and full of life!"

And I just think, wow, I don't see her that way at all. I see her as someone who, no matter what situation she finds herself in, ruins the vibe and experience with her stupidity.

Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like Bart might have had a drink or two at brunch and he loosened up a bit. I wonder if that's the secret to being able to tolerate Stella--needing a couple of cocktails.

Post by Guest »

Lol it may very well be .. !

Post by Guest »

When I first came upon Stella I thought she was so sweet and bubbly too .. but I soon realised that it’s an act and she’s not what she appears to be .. these folks are too gullible..and easily brainwashed

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm
Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like Bart might have had a drink or two at brunch and he loosened up a bit. I wonder if that's the secret to being able to tolerate Stella--needing a couple of cocktails.
Or 3 :rofl:

Did you notice when it came time to pick a place to eat lunch and they chose Cheesecake Factory (lame) Stella said something to the effect that maybe they should try a place that served local cuisine instead and Bart very firmly said NO! I lmao, because I’ve never seen him speak so direct with her. Maybe it was drinks beforehand or he was grumpy or he just wanted to have a say for once.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
Presence wrote: Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like Bart might have had a drink or two at brunch and he loosened up a bit. I wonder if that's the secret to being able to tolerate Stella--needing a couple of cocktails.
Or 3 :rofl:

Did you notice when it came time to pick a place to eat lunch and they chose Cheesecake Factory (lame) Stella said something to the effect that maybe they should try a place that served local cuisine instead and Bart very firmly said NO! I lmao, because I’ve never seen him speak so direct with her. Maybe it was drinks beforehand or he was grumpy or he just wanted to have a say for once.
She is a legit toddler. I went into the vlog thinking that she was acting like 2yo that needed to be entertained. The constant questions and ravings about the next shiny thing to catch her eye. The dumbass comments about the helicopters almost crashing cause they're so low aka flying. This is by a flight attendant - way to be an asset to your profession, Stella and not fall into stereotypes. The whole oh la di da lets go pick up an Aston Martin, shop at Cartier etc. No offense but what a soulless place the way she makes it out to be - all about eating and shopping in excess.

Bart is enabling her behavior but they're two peas in a pod. Travel to great places but eat the same crap they have at home. That's why their travel vlogs are so boring. Go to touristy place, eat food, shop, eat more food, shop some more. When Bart retires he's going to have regrets since he has to spend so much time with Stella!

Also my hatred for the extremely clickbaity titles :raging: The capitalizations of certain words. She knows it ups her numbers. Werk it girl. Barf.

Return to “Fly With Stella”