Bratayley- The "Mature" and the Ignored (Part 7)

mzkitteh

Re: Bratayley- The "Mature" and the Ignored (Part 7)

Post by mzkitteh »

The song actually has potential to be somewhat catchy. Too bad it's so auto-tuned. You lose the sound of her natural voice.
.......meow.......

waterynames
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by waterynames »

I've just watched the music video and read the comments and there are fans already shipping Annie with this other boy, saying he's better looking than Hayden. Is this the LeBlancs' way of trying to prove Annie can be successful without Hayden? Anyways, the song is so heavily autotuned it's embarrassing. She's just so mediocre even with autotune. Also, it seems Annie can't act in music videos either. And I've already seen a few comments saying she should stick to vlogging, because fame doesn't equal talent. I think the family's desperation to keep releasing lots of songs before Annie's fame ends is backfiring, as the quality is obviously not good and the more songs they release, the higher the probabilities that their fans realise Annie just isn't very good and doesn't actually deserve to be releasing music at all.

Someone here mentioned Maisy Stella, and I think she's a very good example of what the LeBlancs think Annie is but really isn't. She's about the same age as Annie, has an incredible voice and has had an amazing control over it since she was a little kid. She sings live without any autotune or backing track and never misses a note. That's talent. The same goes for someone as Grace VanderWaal who, on top of it, writes her own songs. That's talent. And Annie just doesn't have it.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Oh geez, they are shipping Annie with that older boy now? I just looked him up and he will be 17 next month. Keep dreaming, Annie fans. If she does get with him in real life 1. He would definitely be using her for fame and 2. Katie and Billy would need to be investigated by authorities. Yeah, he is more charismatic than Hayden (though that's not saying much), but come on. Looks like he might have a girlfriend anyway, but since when has that stopped the Annie Warriors from insisting she get with someone? I agree they might be trying to see if Annie can make it without Hayden. I think she would have more success than the reverse. Poor Hayden (though he totally asked for this) can't even take a picture with some girl he's known for years to promote her new song without World War III erupting.

I think Annie's character Rhyme is supposed to be this awkward, quirky-yet-endearing type character, maybe reminiscent of Mayim Bialik's 1990s character Blossom. Thing is, the writers don't do much more to show this than give her a lot of pink to wear and have her not make the dance team at first. What's more, Annie is miscast as this type of character. I just don't see her as an original, going-against-the-grain type. I would have written her as a girl who is desperate to grow physically (since she looks younger than all the girls except Kayla) and copy the other girls and then in the end she realizes it's better to be an individual.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think they imagined it as a Girl Meets World kind of show, but those girls are intelligent and think about the big picture, and Annie doesn't at all. She doesn't know or care about what is going on outside her bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Can't edit-- but remember when she had that "go against the stream" hashtag? Didn't last long, did it?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

waterynames wrote:I've just watched the music video and read the comments and there are fans already shipping Annie with this other boy, saying he's better looking than Hayden. Is this the LeBlancs' way of trying to prove Annie can be successful without Hayden? Anyways, the song is so heavily autotuned it's embarrassing. She's just so mediocre even with autotune. Also, it seems Annie can't act in music videos either. And I've already seen a few comments saying she should stick to vlogging, because fame doesn't equal talent. I think the family's desperation to keep releasing lots of songs before Annie's fame ends is backfiring, as the quality is obviously not good and the more songs they release, the higher the probabilities that their fans realise Annie just isn't very good and doesn't actually deserve to be releasing music at all.

Someone here mentioned Maisy Stella, and I think she's a very good example of what the LeBlancs think Annie is but really isn't. She's about the same age as Annie, has an incredible voice and has had an amazing control over it since she was a little kid. She sings live without any autotune or backing track and never misses a note. That's talent. The same goes for someone as Grace VanderWaal who, on top of it, writes her own songs. That's talent. And Annie just doesn't have it.
My feeling for the LeBlancs is two fold. 1. They know Annie’s not into it for the long haul. With Maisy, she was born into a family of singers. Her parents were both singers and her older sister Lennon is also an amazing singer. She was born to sing. But then you have people who weren’t born into talent. Like Christina Grimmie. Neither of her parents were singers or performers or had anything to do with the arts. But she was born to be a singer. Her brother was telling me that music came easily for her. She just got it and it was easy for her. She was born to sing. With Annie, it doesn’t seem like music comes easily to her. She isn’t passionately working on it. She just kinda seems like whatever with it. And it seems like they are going for quantity over quality. What is she on like her 4th single now? Why not work on the songs and producing quality music and releasing an EP? They are just cranking out single after single so they can release them quickly and make more money off the sales then they would if she released an EP. especially as a new artist, that’s generally what you do. Release an EP of 4-5 songs and see how it goes while you write and record your album. Then you go on tour usually as an opener for someone else and perform your few songs and that’s the life of a musician. But Annie is just pushing out singles like one every week along with music videos (who even does music videos anymore?) and then shows up to a few performances of someone else’s tour and call it “touring”

It just seems like they know that the market is here and now, Annie’s not into it enough to learn how to sing or play an instrument THEN try for a career. They have the audience, they’ll jump when you say jump and throw their allowance at you for Annie’s poorly done music cause they are young and have no idea what talented singers are cause they only have Kidz Bop and JoJo Siwa to compare her too. Someone tried to argue with me that Annie’s song may be overly autotuned but her voice is still good. I was like it has potential to be good but it needs to be honed. Otherwise she is going to sing improperly for too long and ruin her voice.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

As everyone says, RYH and everyone who works with Annie and holds her in such high esteem, sending her on expensive trips and putting her name on hair gel, KNOWS this is going to be temporary and are just making hay while the sun shines. Getting as much out of her while people will still buy it. Sadly, as soon as the fans move on to someone new or grow up and don't have time for stanning mediocre musicians, all these people - the LA friends, RYH, Brat, everyone, will just disappear. I don't like the person Annie is becoming but I hate to think how she will feel when that happens. She is young and naïve enough right now to truly believe this will last forever.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

brokenwing29 wrote:As everyone says, RYH and everyone who works with Annie and holds her in such high esteem, sending her on expensive trips and putting her name on hair gel, KNOWS this is going to be temporary and are just making hay while the sun shines. Getting as much out of her while people will still buy it. Sadly, as soon as the fans move on to someone new or grow up and don't have time for stanning mediocre musicians, all these people - the LA friends, RYH, Brat, everyone, will just disappear. I don't like the person Annie is becoming but I hate to think how she will feel when that happens. She is young and naïve enough right now to truly believe this will last forever.
Absolutely. But I also think Annie will flit from one thing to the next. Just like she did with gymnastics. She will just quit this to do something else. I don’t like who she is becoming either, but more frustrating is that she at the hands of her parents who literally cannot see that this is tenporary or worse KNOW it’s temporary and are using their own daughter for money without regard to what this is doing to her self esteem and self worth. That the adults in her life used her from momentary monetary gain. Sure it’s fun for her right now and she may be naive because why wouldn’t she be? She’s 13 and thinks this will be her life forever. But the entertainment business is a lot like the pyramid in dance moms. It’s easy to make it to the top but a lot harder staying there. Smart, passionate artists shape and mold themselves to continue to be marketable. They grow as artists and are always writing music and recording songs and collaborating and touring. Annie is at the mercy of fame hungry adults who are living vicariously through their daughter because they think she is having fun. But as we are beginning to see the classic “I’m sick” Annie and complaining about everything. The works not fun for her and the benefit of the work is not important to her. Just like me, the exercises I do on guitar are boring and hard and I hate it. I was literally complaining to my guitar teacher that I hated it and it was boring earlier today but seeing my improvement in the end is worth the work. So I complain but I do it because I want the benefit of the work I know will be the outcome. Annie isn’t interested in the outcome. She doesn’t want to improve because why? Her entire fandom thinks that she is the best singer they ever heard.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

brokenwing29 wrote:As everyone says, RYH and everyone who works with Annie and holds her in such high esteem, sending her on expensive trips and putting her name on hair gel, KNOWS this is going to be temporary and are just making hay while the sun shines. Getting as much out of her while people will still buy it. Sadly, as soon as the fans move on to someone new or grow up and don't have time for stanning mediocre musicians, all these people - the LA friends, RYH, Brat, everyone, will just disappear. I don't like the person Annie is becoming but I hate to think how she will feel when that happens. She is young and naïve enough right now to truly believe this will last forever.
This is exactly what I mean when I say she's going to have a rude awakening someday. And her parents will be to blame because they are letting her be used this way. It's really sad, and I think that what is going to hurt her the most is the realization that her parents put money over her best interest.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Re: Bratayley- The

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:
This is exactly what I mean when I say she's going to have a rude awakening someday. And her parents will be to blame because they are letting her be used this way. It's really sad, and I think that what is going to hurt her the most is the realization that her parents put money over her best interest.
Exactly.

I wish no one any ill will, but this poor girl (Annie) is going to crash one day and it's not going to be pretty. And with the way her mother deals with her own issues (a lack of), there's not going to be much support.

Mark my words.... when Annie's "career" takes a dump, that'll be the end of the Bratayley channel as we know it.... all thanks to the parents.

And what of Hayley then? As usual, she's an afterthought.

Another prediction of mine.... Hayley will grow to resent Annie as the years pass by.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie got like 2 inch acrylic nails which furthers my point, if she was passionate about music or learning instruments, she would know that having long nails is nearly impossible to playing piano or any stringed instrument. I would love to have long nails like that but they would last two seconds before I rip them off cause I can’t play chords properly. The passion isn’t there. Having short nails is a sacrifice you make for what you’re passionate about. I mean it IS possible to play guitar with long nails but it’s not easy and I don’t know many people who can do it.
Last edited by Lisatheacrobat on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Mark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Exactly.

I wish no one any ill will, but this poor girl (Annie) is going to crash one day and it's not going to be pretty. And with the way her mother deals with her own issues (a lack of), there's not going to be much support.

Mark my words.... when Annie's "career" takes a dump, that'll be the end of the Bratayley channel as we know it.... all thanks to the parents.

And what of Hayley then? As usual, she's an afterthought.

Another prediction of mine.... Hayley will grow to resent Annie as the years pass by.
I do agree that Hayley will resent Annie. But I also think annie will have a hard time finding genuine friendships because everything in her life is handed to her and superficial. She is used to everyone being there for her and when someone isn’t going to give her that kind of attention she won’t know what to do.

Her “career” isn’t going to last much longer than the length of this show she is on. She may have some stints on Disney or Nickelodeon solely because of her name. But anything outside of entertainment geared towards kids, she will not find much success.

As for the channel. I’m not sure. I would like to see Hayley and Annie grow up. But I think Annie’s beginning to not be a fan of the constant recording. I have seen her make a few remarks towards Katie or quickly shut off the camera when her friends are around. She’s always in a grumpy mood and always complaining. She always looks tired and unhappy. I just think she’s getting to a point where she probably wouldn’t mind seeing the channel end but of course that would mean her fabulous LA life will go away too. Just like she was Cinderella. I think Hayley, like always, would get the short end of the stick. Because without Caleb (may he Rest In Peace) and Annie being a grumpasaurous 24/7 Hayley will be rather boring to watch for 12 minutes. It’s already bad enough they try to fill time with footage of the dogs. I mean they are cute but they don’t need 5 minutes of footage cause you get nothing else to film.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

The sad thing about Chicken Girls is that most of the cast ARE friends and hang out together. Their characters are written to practically be their real selves (which is fine for their purposes because the fans are going to see Annie and Hayden instead of their characters anyway, so why bother with creativity?) Hayley and Annie are still sisters. The characters want to make it singing, dancing, and being in movies. The only difference is that they go to school. They should barely have to act at all! They could read dialogue as themselves and do a better job than they act. Imagine the awkwardness if it wasn't written to basically be about them.

Seems like that would make it harder to get other acting jobs, not easier. If I couldn't play a role about a person with my background and job I wouldn't think I could act, period.

And Annie is just not the quirky oddball type. I think Katie really believes she is. "We are such nerds!" But she is a average young teen who follows every trend (and gets whatever she wants so that she can do so) magnified by such a degree of exposure on social media that she doesn't dare not keep up. Hayley seems to have some creativity in what she wears so I hope she keeps that up into the more self conscious ages.

britishbeaver
Debater
Debater

Post by britishbeaver »

The bedroom thing is just bizarre. Who make their kids share a bedroom to sleep in but then declares another room is for one of the children only? It makes no sense. Why can't Princess Annie sleep in her room and Hayley have a room to herself?

In the previous blog when they got the bunk beds Hayley was saying she wanted the top, then as she was about to climb up the ladder Annie knocked her out the way and went up instead. Poor Hayley even made a face to Katie, who ignored the whole thing. Hayley said again she wanted the top.

I wasn't exactly surprised when Annie woke up on the top at the start of the next vlog. That girl tramples all over Hayley and Katie is enabling it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

keliza wrote:The sad thing about Chicken Girls is that most of the cast ARE friends and hang out together. Their characters are written to practically be their real selves (which is fine for their purposes because the fans are going to see Annie and Hayden instead of their characters anyway, so why bother with creativity?) Hayley and Annie are still sisters. The characters want to make it singing, dancing, and being in movies. The only difference is that they go to school. They should barely have to act at all! They could read dialogue as themselves and do a better job than they act. Imagine the awkwardness if it wasn't written to basically be about them.

Seems like that would make it harder to get other acting jobs, not easier. If I couldn't play a role about a person with my background and job I wouldn't think I could act, period.

And Annie is just not the quirky oddball type. I think Katie really believes she is. "We are such nerds!" But she is a average young teen who follows every trend (and gets whatever she wants so that she can do so) magnified by such a degree of exposure on social media that she doesn't dare not keep up. Hayley seems to have some creativity in what she wears so I hope she keeps that up into the more self conscious ages.
That's the entire point of acting. To research, to develop and to grow a character that may or may not be like you. Of course, Brat would write characters closely relatable to the actual actors "Do you really think I could be a Brooke?" WHAT? I mean they are changing a CHARACTERS name to the actresses REAL name. You can't get more closely linked to the actress than basically playing yourself. Even if you are friends and you are playing a character close to yourself. There's still lack of connection, possibly in the writing? The thing is that there never feels to be any real transactions between characters, just here's my written line. Here's my written response and so on. When you have a conversation with someone, it's not scripted. So the conversation flows pretty naturally. You adapt to react to whatever that other person is saying and in good shows, you get that same natural flow of scripted words. Both acting and writing has a lot to play in this. If you have great writers, they generally have an idea of where every character will eventually end up, where their motives are, what their individual personality is. When you have these great character developments, it's easy to write transactions between characters that will seem natural and not forced. That scene with Brooke in the recording studio with that lady, she did an okay job but there was still some tension there that it felt like these people had never met anymore.

So if these characters aren't much of a stretch for the actors, they need to work on better writing and they need to be training their actors to connect better with written word and generating natural reactions to something that was scripted. Part of acting is being able to feel the characters emotions just as much if not more than it is memorizing and regurgitating lines back and forth.

I think the emotional aspect of acting is the hardest part. Just having experience myself, memorizing lines is easy, but learning the characters motive behind why they said, did, want is way harder because most of the time that's not really given to you. You might have an overview of who that character is, but you might not always have reasons behind why they are the way they are, so that's something you create. Acting is not as easy as people think is. Good acting isn't anyways. Chicken Girls is a great low-budget way to gain experience and be able to experiment with your acting skills. But like I said, I just think Annie's win it to have fun and be famous. 5-10 years from now she'll be well into something completely different. Although at this point, I couldn't tell you what that would be because Annie's just another carbon copy of every other tween idol out there. So when this all ends she'll be an empty shell and lost because she has no speck of individuality left over. All she cares about now is makeup, clothes, instagram and pretending to be an academy award winning actress and a grammy winning singer. Which is a far far far cry from the truth.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

britishbeaver wrote:The bedroom thing is just bizarre. Who make their kids share a bedroom to sleep in but then declares another room is for one of the children only? It makes no sense. Why can't Princess Annie sleep in her room and Hayley have a room to herself?

In the previous blog when they got the bunk beds Hayley was saying she wanted the top, then as she was about to climb up the ladder Annie knocked her out the way and went up instead. Poor Hayley even made a face to Katie, who ignored the whole thing. Hayley said again she wanted the top.

I wasn't exactly surprised when Annie woke up on the top at the start of the next vlog. That girl tramples all over Hayley and Katie is enabling it.
I will never understand the bedroom situation. However, in an earlier response, I mentioned that they may have wanted to share a room. First of all, upstairs is a loft so it's open to the rest of the house, so you lose some privacy. Second, Annie and Hayley originally planned on sharing that downstairs bedroom and Annie decorating half her way and Hayley decorating her side her own way. But Hayley, as we know is a bit of a messy person. I mean so is Annie, but Hayley is pretty messy and Annie didn't like that. Plus all of their stuff can't fit into that one bedroom. Annie alone has enough clothes to fill one closet by herself, never mind try and split it with her sister who has equally the same amount of clothing. Not too mention their shoes. She has just as many shoes in LA as she does back home in Maryland. So it's not so far fetched for Annie to have her own closet because their habit of shopping can't be controlled resulting in having more than enough clothes to wear. However, having the rest of the space deemed "hers" will only create an idea in Annie's head that she's the ruler of that space so if she doesn't want Hayley there, she will feel entitled to push her out because it's "Annie's" space. So in that case, I do think it's ridiculous since Annie can encroach on Hayley's space but Hayley can't do the same with Annie's. If Annie gets to have one and a half spaces and Hayley only has her bed and the room, then Hayley should have been allowed to pick which bunk she wanted and Annie could have gotten over it. But Katie's so focused on creating content for a vlog that she just finds their bickering to be good content. She isn't parenting her children because she is behind a camera the whole time and not dealing with the situation or worse laughing and calling it "cute." Katie needs to wake up and realize she's a 37 year old woman raising two human beings who will eventually have to make it on their own in this world. She's raising one to believe that her name entitles her to get and have whatever she wants when she wants it, which will backfire when she realizes being "Annie LeBlanc" Isn't going to matter to anyone else in this world and the other to resent her older sister because she's been pushed so far into her sisters shadow, forced to be a circus clown for her parents monetary gain and not encouraged to grow and express herself. Hayley is going to feel like she can't relate to her own family- if she doesn't feel that way already.

Funny enough, in the beginning, when Caleb was still alive, and even a little while after his passing, I never got that typical stage mom vibe from Katie. She just seemed like a normal mom recording her kids on a channel that was never really meant to take off but did (and blew up after Caleb's passing) but watching them in LA, I see stage mom more and more. First of all, Katie is just as much LA-obsessed as her kids are. She pouted about not having a postmates in Maryland because making your own food or God forbid she has to go out and get food is SO beneath her. Her whining about needing to get pedicures and laying out in the sun. Not too mention her weird obsession with being "one of the kids." It's SO obvious now that this is HER dream and not Annie's and DEFINITELY not Hayley. The thing is Annie is going to do it because the perks to being a celebrity and famous are beneficial to her. Who doesn't want free swag? Who doesn't want 5M people following your social media account (I mean almost the whole day in last nights vlog, she was so obsessed with the numbers getting bigger and bigger on her second account). Who doesn't want loads of money to drop on anything you want, when you want it? Does she like the actual acting? Maybe. She might enjoy acting cause it can be fun. So can singing and performing. But all the work that goes behind acting and singing does not interest Annie at all. Hence why she's not really grown much in either art form. She does it when she has to and when she's not doing it she's not thinking about it. She's off shopping, getting her nails done, taking selfies and making musically's and not learning an instrument or taking singing/acting lessons. She's not auditioning for any and every opportunity she can while she's in LA. She's in LA to film chicken Girls and when they aren't filming they blast outta there, as they are getting ready to do in the recent vlogs. If she was serious about acting, they would move to LA (seeing as there's nothing in Maryland for them anymore) and when she's not filming Chicken Girl's she's auditioning for whatever she can. I believe that it is or was recently pilot season. So there was PLENTY of opportunity to be able to act and audition. But either they know Annie's not talented enough for the real LA or Annie doesn't care enough to go out and audition. I'm not sure which. I would venture to say both.

Sorry for the rant, I realize I was responding to your comment about her room and went off on a tangent. This whole Annie being an entertainer thing just irritates me so much. I see so much talent being involved in the arts my entire life and seeing so many talented young actors and singers and not getting the opportunities Annie gets because they don't have a wildly popular family vlog channel when Annie's clearly not talented and not interested in it. I would like Annie a lot more if they stopped trying to make her a carbon copy of Mackenzie and if Annie was her own personality. It sounds like a lot of the viewers would like that too.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

The whole "we're such nerds" thing is so far-fetched. They are so far from nerds, it's not even funny. They have no interest in anything intellectual, or expanding their horizons at all. All they're interested in expanding is their bank account and subscriber numbers.
Just for grins, I looked up the Webster definition of "nerd": an unstylish, unattractive or socially inept person, especially one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits.
Doesn't sound like Katie, or the girls, or anything they would aspire to. Except for the "socially inept" part. That, I would buy from Katie. I still don't understand why she wants so desperately to fit in with a bunch of LA tweens. I wonder if the other kids laugh at Katie behind her back. I can definitely see Hayden making fun of her.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:The whole "we're such nerds" thing is so far-fetched. They are so far from nerds, it's not even funny. They have no interest in anything intellectual, or expanding their horizons at all. All they're interested in expanding is their bank account and subscriber numbers.
Just for grins, I looked up the Webster definition of "nerd": an unstylish, unattractive or socially inept person, especially one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits.
Doesn't sound like Katie, or the girls, or anything they would aspire to. Except for the "socially inept" part. That, I would buy from Katie. I still don't understand why she wants so desperately to fit in with a bunch of LA tweens. I wonder if the other kids laugh at Katie behind her back. I can definitely see Hayden making fun of her.

The word “nerd” has been coined nowadays as almost being cool. Though they call it “hipster.” Most nerds don’t have to be smart necessarily. But someone who has a fascination over things that aren’t considered cool or popular or trendy. People who play video games, watch anime, read books. Nerds aren’t people concerned with what’s trending. They spend their money at Thinkgeek not Sephora. They have more Star Wars and Harry Potter shirts than they do Supreme shirts (not that anyone can afford that). They don’t have to have the latest and greatest iPhone because everyone else has it. Nerds don’t want what everyone else has. They don’t care. Annie is so far from nerdy. She has nothing she is obsessed with that isn’t “cool.” Literally all she does is play on social media and do school. She briefly liked 2k probably because Hayden played it. But she seemed so disinterested in Fortnite when Hayden was playing it. She was glued to her phone and flaunting her onesie to the camera. True nerds would be wanting to play if not already know how to play it. I know plenty of nerds and nerds come I. All shapes and obsessions. But the ones I know are mostly gamers and love anime. Annie is the quintessential basic white girl. She’s so much like everyone else and doesn’t stand out in the slightest. That’s probably why all the girls are obsessed with her because she’s so basic that she appeals to a majority of young girls. Basic white girls and nerds wouldn’t be caught dead together. Being nerdy isn’t cool or trendy so it doesn’t appeal to basic girls. All Annie cares about is her phone, social status, looks and clothing. Where is the nerdy pRt of Annie? Did I miss something?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe that no one has said anything about Annie's screaming and whining while Hayley was trying to nap because she didn't feel well. And making Katie drag her along the hallway because she didn't want to put laundry away. But Hayley is the "drama queen"? How does Katie think this is good footage of her daughter to upload? Who would want to work with her? And she was more concerned about the filming angle than the fact that her sister was feeling bad.
She's becoming insufferable.
I'd hate to see how the minions defend her.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe that no one has said anything about Annie's screaming and whining while Hayley was trying to nap because she didn't feel well. And making Katie drag her along the hallway because she didn't want to put laundry away. But Hayley is the "drama queen"? How does Katie think this is good footage of her daughter to upload? Who would want to work with her? And she was more concerned about the filming angle than the fact that her sister was feeling bad.
She's becoming insufferable.
I'd hate to see how the minions defend her.

Ooh, that bugged me too. If I said be quiet your sister is trying to sleep and my kid screamed in response there would be some kind of consequence. Of course right up until then Katie had also been so loud it was kind of a moot point.

Annie should also not need so much help keeping her stuff organized. She is old enough to manage it. And better not immediately go complain about not having any clothes. She did say she doesn't have any swimsuits except one which is clearly not true.

Return to “Bratayley”