PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThaTenderflakee: "00 Skin, 00 Jeans" Part 3

Post by PearlescentPink »

Love the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

LOL
I'm not sorry.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Following.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Even though she's a bit of a brat, I'm glad Accutane is working for her. She's going to see that she suffered needlessly for so long

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Good to see that her skin is healing. Hopefully she'll cake less makeup on it now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

I have a feeling even if accuntane helps, she'll still have problems because of her lack of proper hygiene and diet/exercise

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

She’ll never have clear skin, she’s too lazy and daft to make the necessary adjustments to her shitty lifestyle.

catlady3
Debater
Debater

Post by catlady3 »

I feel like this has been said before so maybe I’m just being Captain Obvious here, but while I’m glad Accutane seems to be working, she seems to have built most of her channel around her acne. What will she do when her skin is clear? Girlfriend gotta find a way to pay for that expensive ass apartment.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

catlady3 wrote:I feel like this has been said before so maybe I’m just being Captain Obvious here, but while I’m glad Accutane seems to be working, she seems to have built most of her channel around her acne. What will she do when her skin is clear? Girlfriend gotta find a way to pay for that expensive ass apartment.

Honestly, I think this will work in her favor. She can now say, "I used to have acne and oily skin so I know this would/wouldn't work, and since I have dry, clearer skin now I know this would/wouldn't work as well." She's had both sides of the coin now, and I think she can use that to her advantage.

Hopefully this means she will have lower standards and not expect every foundation to be full coverage and flawless.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

DP, but how exactly has her IG theme changed? Seems pretty much the same to me.

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stacie Anne wrote:She’ll never have clear skin, she’s too lazy and daft to make the necessary adjustments to her shitty lifestyle.
Exactly. Accutane is the easy part because it's doing the work for her. Once she's off of it, her skin will slowly go back to how it was if she doesn't make necessary adjustments. If she's still caking on makeup everyday and using billions of face products, I have no doubt that her acne will return.

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

Does she realize how dangerous Accutane is though? I know she constantly says its "a very serious drug"... But does she know the serious longterm effects of it? It just seems like she always wants to take the easy way out instead of actually caring for her body. I've dealt with acne, and I have a friend who had it wayyyyy worse than she did... And she was refusing to go near Accutane because she actually RESEARCHED what it can do to you. She cured hers for good with diet changes and chemical peels with a dermatologist as opposed to topical remadies or pills. Acne is often your body telling you that something is wrong in your body, listen to it. Don't quite literally poison yourself.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

So she's known for years that she's had problems with her cholesterol, yet she continues to eat like shit...? She's constantly Postmating or getting Jack in the Box. Idgi.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Oh here we go. "La kwah" The drink is pronounce la croy, you hipster fuck. Check the companies website. :roll:

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper

TourDeForce wrote:Oh here we go. "La kwah" The drink is pronounce la croy, you hipster fuck. Check the companies website. :roll:
I want to strangle her when she says it like that. It goes right through me.

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

Reminds me of those little aliens from Toy Story
La KWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

catlady3 wrote:I feel like this has been said before so maybe I’m just being Captain Obvious here, but while I’m glad Accutane seems to be working, she seems to have built most of her channel around her acne. What will she do when her skin is clear? Girlfriend gotta find a way to pay for that expensive ass apartment.

I think she’ll just play up the paleness even more now.

Antonina
Learner
Learner

Post by Antonina »

-n3rvacid- wrote:Does she realize how dangerous Accutane is though? I know she constantly says its "a very serious drug"... But does she know the serious longterm effects of it? It just seems like she always wants to take the easy way out instead of actually caring for her body. I've dealt with acne, and I have a friend who had it wayyyyy worse than she did... And she was refusing to go near Accutane because she actually RESEARCHED what it can do to you. She cured hers for good with diet changes and chemical peels with a dermatologist as opposed to topical remadies or pills. Acne is often your body telling you that something is wrong in your body, listen to it. Don't quite literally poison yourself.
:tu: absolutely! I know everyone is different and blah blah blah, but I went from having dry, dehydrated skin to having a super oily complexion with acne when I started taking the birth control pill. I stopped taking the pill but unfortunately, the acne stayed. So what did I do? Adjusted everything I could. Changed the products I used, listened to my skin, did peels, I wash and sanitise my hands before even THINKING about putting anything on my face. Also eating less dairy helped a lot. I went from vegetarian to pescetarian and stopped eating so much cheese as I now have more options and instead eat loads of fish. And yeah, when my period is due I get some spots but apart from that, my skin is pretty damn clear. No, you can't control everything, but you can take some control in your skin. Just goes to show how lazy she is. So much for a 'hardworking, independent woman' :roll:

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

TourDeForce wrote:Oh here we go. "La kwah" The drink is pronounce la croy, you hipster fuck. Check the companies website. :roll:
I just spat out my f***ing coffee :rofl:

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”