Ungrateful, WorldT Owes Me, PR Hoarding Kamel - Pt 23

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ungrateful, WorldT Owes Me, PR Hoarding Kamel - Pt 23

Post by HunnersX »

Honestly, I don't understand the level she goes to in order to try and put Troll down and embarrass her publically on social media. If you think so little of someone...I know she gets crap out of it but if she thinks so little of her that her goal is to see how much abuse she can take and to try to make her feel bad about herself, why bother? If she despises her so much....is this a game to Kamel? Cut someone down constantly just to see how long they worship you? It's really twisted.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, and I don't know what's wrong with Erin to continue to worship this idiot the way she does. Like, wtf?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Are these bitches looking for a sponsorship from Olay or what?

harley2012
Learner
Learner

Post by harley2012 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
HunnersX wrote:SaggyTits is so basic, it hurts to watch. Notice how Kristen Leanne is standing up straight, not leaning either way.....because she can't handle the smell either way.
I know.. I actually felt sorry for her. I like how Kamel thinks that damn jacket is so cute awn her. Look at the arms, they're so tight it looks like it's cutting off circulation. And seriously wearing a man bun? You know she didn't bother washing her hair. It looked like Erin washed hers last night.. Finally. So I'll give her that much. However I'm sure she still smells like mothballs and food.

LMFAO! I spit Coke across the room when I read that! :rofl: I would of been ashamed to be seen with either of them.. were they trying to go as “twinsies” with the dumbass man buns? They look ridiculous
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
:misch:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm sick of hearing about the Olay Facials - I'm wondering if Nicole got them sent to her and since she doesn't ever record videos anymore, she's just snapping them. Safiya Nygaard just did a sponsored video and so did Natalie's Outlet - I can only imagine how many others have done one too. Those damn Olay facials have been around for YEARS, why the hell are they trying to push them now? lmfao

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Angel227 wrote:I’m sorry to say it, but the Troll is looking bigger every time I see her. If she didn’t eat like such a disgusting pig all the time- and constantly show it off- I wouldn’t say anything. She’s just so dirty and unhealthy. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree. She is a LOT bigger than she was last year. I don't want to body shame, I really don't but she is up there. If she doesn't do something about it now she won't be able to lose it as fast since she's still young. If she goes on a diet with RiRi she could lose it. And if she starts walking to and from work.

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm sick of hearing about the Olay Facials - I'm wondering if Nicole got them sent to her and since she doesn't ever record videos anymore, she's just snapping them. Safiya Nygaard just did a sponsored video and so did Natalie's Outlet - I can only imagine how many others have done one too. Those damn Olay facials have been around for YEARS, why the hell are they trying to push them now? lmfao
Seriously, EmilyNoel has talked about those same cloths (and the Walmart version) for almost a decade. Lol

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

So, Erin snapped this beauty. Do her hips and legs look ANYTHING like the slender pics she posts of herself? Image

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

How does she look so different? ImageImage

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

That is such a BIG difference on photos lol

On another note: Riri smokes inside her house?? That must smell so bad in there.
When Kamel was snapping you could see the smoke...ewww

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Laloca28 wrote:That is such a BIG difference on photos lol

On another note: Riri smokes inside her house?? That must smell so bad in there.

I saw that too...I had to rewatch because I wasn't sure that I saw smoke wafting in the air. I was also checking to see if there might have been two cigs in the ashtray in case one was Saggy tits'.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:How does she look so different? ImageImage

Dang Kamel exploded in size in less than a week. She must have some disease other than bitchiness.

I think we were right. It is a very badT case of photoshopitis.
:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tar wrote:
Dang Kamel exploded in size in less than a week. She must have some disease other than bitchiness.

I think we were right. It is a very badT case of photoshopitis.
:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:
Why can't she just own her size? She's not huge, but yeah she put weight on. Just accept it and adjust clothing size. No need to tell people your size if you're that uncomfortable. But really you shouldn't be ashamed of your size. Everyone is different. She could appear skinnier if she wore the right fitting clothing. Then she wouldn't need to photoshop her selfies.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The Troll must spend every waking moment eating except when she is at work.
She has gained a lot of weight. Her clothes do nothing to help her look better.
It is hard to lose weight if she gets older and is still larger. Why did she start
eating like that after meeting the Kamel? Is she trying to keep men or women
whichever she prefers away from her? I really hope she and RiRi can go on a diet
and lifestyle change together. I wish she would bitch the Kamel out a little. :scratch:
Kamelshit is so dang mean. :slap:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just wrote a long response and it didn’t post.

I don’t know why she won’t own her size. If she wore better clothes that fit she would look so much better.
Buy nice, well-fitting clothing. Stand up straight. Have good hygiene. No one needs to be ashamed. If you
are eat better and work out. Don’t photoshop yourself. Everyone can tell. The right clothing can look very
sexy and cover what you don’t want people to notice.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

jackieanne wrote:So, Erin snapped this beauty. Do her hips and legs look ANYTHING like the slender pics she posts of herself? [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 99dd4d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180204</span><span>/</span><span>0175d4ded9536df44608a0bf2799dd4d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Nope. Not in the least. Why did she snap Erin and make fun of how she looks today? Mean bitch, I bet she didn't look all dressed and made up herself.

And faking the reunion with the puppy - like Desi had when she returned home? We're not buying it. Banjo was happy to see her and she pushed him aside. Bitch. That squealing baby talk to get the puppy running around is so annoying!!!!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Why can't she just own her size? She's not huge, but yeah she put weight on. Just accept it and adjust clothing size. No need to tell people your size if you're that uncomfortable. But really you shouldn't be ashamed of your size. Everyone is different. She could appear skinnier if she wore the right fitting clothing. Then she wouldn't need to photoshop her selfies.

I think the reason she looks weird due to her weight gain is because of her pea-sized head along with the salt grain sized brain inside. She lies about pretty much everything so of course, she needs to validate herself and feel good by posting photoshopped pics in her horrible outfits as well as a heavily filtDered pic of her face to get compliments from those who still follow her and her bullcrap.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

HunnersX wrote:
jackieanne wrote:So, Erin snapped this beauty. Do her hips and legs look ANYTHING like the slender pics she posts of herself? [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 99dd4d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180204</span><span>/</span><span>0175d4ded9536df44608a0bf2799dd4d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180204</span><span>/</span><span>0175d4ded9536df44608a0bf2799dd4d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Nope. Not in the least. Why did she snap Erin and make fun of how she looks today? Mean bitch, I bet she didn't look all dressed and made up herself.

And faking the reunion with the puppy - like Desi had when she returned home? We're not buying it. Banjo was happy to see her and she pushed him aside. Bitch. That squealing baby talk to get the puppy running around is so annoying!!!!
I saw that too....yup she tried to emulate Desi and Katy when they return home from trips. In fact, the puppy tried running away from her. I saw how she treated Banjo as well....what a terrible pet owner she is as well as terrible human. I also think she makes the troll feel bad because she feels bad about how she looks so misery loves company, I guess.....

harley2012
Learner
Learner

Post by harley2012 »

nattydread wrote:

I saw that too...I had to rewatch because I wasn't sure that I saw smoke wafting in the air. I was also checking to see if there might have been two cigs in the ashtray in case one was Saggy tits'.

I paid attention to that too.. there was two different cigarettes in the ashtray, one with a white butt which I’m assuming is a light & the one that was lit had the brownish butt which is of course full flavor.. I seriously think one of those was Nicole’s.. or does RiRi smoke both lights & full flavor?
:misch:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

harley2012 wrote:

nattydread wrote:

I paid attention to that too.. there was two different cigarettes in the ashtray, one with a white butt which I’m assuming is a light & the one that was lit had the brownish butt which is of course full flavor.. I seriously think one of those was Nicole’s.. or does RiRi smoke both lights & full flavor?
Kamel smokes Menthol. I saw the pack one night they were out for Terra's birthday.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”