Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

Post by monki »

In the Jamie Genevieve tutorial I didn't think the fillers looked awful. But in the vlog you can see one side of face is noticeable larger than the other and get neck looks tiny because her face is so big now. Whenever she turns to the side you can tell she already has that bloated filler look from the one procedure, though not surprising because her face is naturally round.

I actually don't like her lips, too much filler in the bottom one.

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by hermitqueen »

the jamie tutorial was recorded a while ago, before the fillers i believe. she looked really good in it. but in the vlog, you can def tell she's looking a bit lopsided

Pearlsandlipstick77
Learner
Learner

Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

Post by Pearlsandlipstick77 »

Yes i agree. Why doesnt she copy a girl of her own skin tone? And use the colours for her own skintone. Instead shes copying this whitegirls shading of makeup. She just does it because she can get away with it to a certain extent. But still theres lots of mixed race girls with her skintone.

I think this is why Sam will never wear her natural hair no matter how long or healthy it gets because her hair is what shows her blackness. She hates it

Travelgirl08
Learner
Learner

Post by Travelgirl08 »

Is it just me, or when she talks, shes got like dimple things that come up just next to the ends of her lips? Shes never had that before. When shes talking and he mouth opens etc, shes got these prominent like dimple things, anyone else seen this?

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Her cosmetic explanation didn't bother me as a whole, except if she's so defiant, why not keep the vlog up?

We all know cosmetic enhancement is a touchy subject and she must've got a similar response with her lip filler and boob job videos so she knew exactly what to expect.

Also her describing those who didn't criticise her as being "lovely" tickled me. So you're automatically not nice for sharing an opinion? Most people in her comments were clearly speaking with concern and care for her yet she says they're not "lovely". And people wonder why GG threads are made. :roll:

But even when she uploaded it, I agreed with her sentiment that at least she was one person being fully open about procedures unlike so many.

She just needed to stand her ground, say she wasn't talked into it and leave it at that.

Heyitsgoof123
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsgoof123 »

I am sick of how desperate she is to be white. This girl will never be happy. I feel like I'm watching an insecure tween in a 40 year old face now with all the enhancements and lopsided face.

Heyitsgoof123
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsgoof123 »

The entire YouTube tutorial she was doing the classic dumb girl act in regards to make up application. And we all know it's a defense mechanism so no one can say she's not good at makeup (She's actually alright, not too bad) It's her personality that's shabby.

The dumb act wasn't funny and it was simply annoying. She's a YouTuber? Who is sent beauty brands on a daily basis? And is acting like she's never held a brush before.

RustinCohle
Learner
Learner

Post by RustinCohle »

What I find hilarious (and tragic) is how Jamie Genevive spent years and thousands of pounds to have features Sammi naturally has, while Sam is desperately trying to emulate Jamie with fillers and faux insta baddie ''aesthetic'' :rofl:

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

Oh dear i've seen you mentioning this Jamie girl here before and I've checked her insta before but holy shit she doesn't look like her pictures in her tutorial. She's not pretty at all why does Sam want to look like her? Sam needs to realize she is MIXED and has the features these white insta baddies wants. Wtf
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

Heyitsgoof123
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsgoof123 »

So when she is an Insta baddie, then what? I cannot wait when all these people who make money from advertising crap they don't believe in, become irrelevant. Up until the next set of instabaddies come along and replace the now surgery filled youtubers.

Heyitsgoof123
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsgoof123 »

This Jamie YouTuber is butt ugly *excuse the pun*. Like she is not even remotely attractive so I'm not sure why Sam wants to be like her? It used to be people wanted small lips and skinny eyebrows. These clothes horses will follow any trend to chase an imaginary fame that will die down soon enoigh. And they're left in depression.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I googled who y'all takin bout :rofl:

Omfg I'm fucking dead .
She looks like a really poor ghetto crackhead tweaker ho version of Khloe k (the candid early 2000's photos of her :rofl: )

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Oh my lord, she's seriously fug. :rofl:

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

I'm not even a baby person but OMG it's so nice to watch Indie start chatting and growing so quickly! Her and Sammi look like they have a genuine bond now, it's such a relief to see, compared to how rough the first few months of Indie's life was.

Sam seems depressed in general. She seems to have crashed after the high of the Maldives.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

no matter what she says or does, she still looks like a stupid person with no style, sense or substance.
she can say whatever, but she still looks like a poor person who needs showering. and her face is like a bad balloon.

her justification of her bullshit procedures was so lame, really. I mean, a grown-up person. she never has balls to stand up for herself in real life, look the way she allows Jason to treat her, for example. she isn't cool or edgy, but, apparently, she thinks she is, she thinks she's 100 bucks or something? but she's only cool when she deletes or blocks on youtube and instagram, in real life she's nothing cool or powerful, at all. how she was talking about feminism, my ass. I died laughing, because, look who's talking? a girl who can't put her man, jobless and useless negative Gnome, into his right place? endures his misogyny, rudeness, laziness, and who can't properly divide the family duties?

oh yeah really powerful feminist Sam :rofl:
she's no feminist, trying to send off her daughter as soon as possible for as long as possible, and living with that pile of shit Jason.

I'd rather say a weak person without any personality, a lame copycat, shallow and materialistic.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Evil_robot wrote:no matter what she says or does, she still looks like a stupid person with no style, sense or substance.
she can say whatever, but she still looks like a poor person who needs showering. and her face is like a bad balloon.

her justification of her bullshit procedures was so lame, really. I mean, a grown-up person. she never has balls to stand up for herself in real life, look the way she allows Jason to treat her, for example. she isn't cool or edgy, but, apparently, she thinks she is, she thinks she's 100 bucks or something? but she's only cool when she deletes or blocks on youtube and instagram, in real life she's nothing cool or powerful, at all. how she was talking about feminism, my ass. I died laughing, because, look who's talking? a girl who can't put her man, jobless and useless negative Gnome, into his right place? endures his misogyny, rudeness, laziness, and who can't properly divide the family duties?

oh yeah really powerful feminist Sam :rofl:
she's no feminist, trying to send off her daughter as soon as possible for as long as possible, and living with that pile of shit Jason.

I'd rather say a weak person without any personality, a lame copycat, shallow and materialistic.
What did she say that was about feminism? She's too boring to keep watching!

isbe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by isbe »

God every time she randomly giggles when saying stuff that are not even funny... she's being so neurotic in front of the camera, it's sad to watch.
And WHY justify the whole fillers thing while unlisting the video at the same time. It doesn't make sense.
Where's the facepalm emoji here...

[First post btw, hi all!]

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

lotus wrote:I googled who y'all takin bout :rofl:

Omfg I'm fucking dead .
She looks like a really poor ghetto crackhead tweaker ho version of Khloe k (the candid early 2000's photos of her :rofl: )
Wowww (in Patricia's voice)

She looks like she needs a wash sorry lol, such goals Sam :roll: :shock: I bet once all that muck comes off, she looks like a different person :o

Sam and her feminist chat is so laughable when she has a little man-child/gnome riding her back for all she's got.

:tu: Well done Sam, you've kept him happy so far with his own games room, expensive camera and equipment he hardly uses, running the household and taking care of all the bills. You've got yourself a real diamond there.

I just hope she's got her wits about her as she's got a family with one person paying the rent, thought she might start saving for a house. But of course shopping comes first and she's bought another one of those ugly bags that looks like Bepop's nose (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pig lol for anyone that didn't know) :barf:
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Ever_purple wrote:This Jamie YouTuber is butt ugly *excuse the pun*. Like she is not even remotely attractive so I'm not sure why Sam wants to be like her? It used to be people wanted small lips and skinny eyebrows. These clothes horses will follow any trend to chase an imaginary fame that will die down soon enoigh. And they're left in depression.
Jamie seems really popular with other YouTubers. They talk about her make up skills and "if Jamie likes a product then you know it's good" kind of thing. MAC did a limited addition lipstick with her so she seems popular in the industry. I think Sammi really likes her because her videos on fillers, Botox etc have been popular. Plus her and her fiancé are both covered in tattoos so I think Sammi admires her. I tried to watch a couple of her videos but as well as finding her irritating, her lips are so full of filler they look like they'll burst.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

David2re12 wrote:What did she say that was about feminism? She's too boring to keep watching!
she said she's feminist and feminism allows women to do whatever they want about themselves.

I don't see how fucking up your face with bad chemicals signifies feminism lmao, what an efficient argument!
or maybe useless compulsive buying signifies feminism?
self-unacceptance signifies feminism?
being low graded by your patner does?

Return to “BeautyCrush”