SATISFYINGLY AWFUL VIDEO FROM TATI'S PAST

PerfectlyImperfect
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SATISFYINGLY AWFUL VIDEO FROM TATI'S PAST

Post by PerfectlyImperfect »

Lol- again, all clearly points to her life long DESPERATION to be famous. The narcissism her mommma instilled and lugged the girls to Hollywood to chase. Stage Mom hustle. Thing is, her sisters (after that one chance with the xfiles role didn’t grow further) and finally even Mom eventually realized they just didn’t have that IT factor. So they moved on and made realistic lives for themselves. While Twat determined and insisted in making it in Hollywood. Desperate. With little personality or like ability to boot. But she learned how to be plastic and Lames CS along to take mommas place and guide her towards.... well, exposure I guess. And eventually a sort of fame.
She’s been dying for this lifestyle and attention.
Heck, I would not be shocked one but if she’d sell her own moms interesting Scientology nuggets of short lived drama and insight to HollywoodLife or TMZ for $$ and scandal for attention. She’s THAT DESPERATE to be relevant and play LA high society.
So butthurt that even Kim KW sees thru her desperation and desire to use anyone to get there and made a whole issue about not being invited to their launch.
She’s bland, uncreative, untalented at most of what she desires to excel in, and can’t accept that maybe she’s just not cut out for superstardom. Maybe mediocre but decent money stardom would have been a smarter, more reasonable goal. But.... greed. And narcissism.

Anyways, these old videos don’t lie- the awkward is real! No wonder she put on her bourgeoisie wanna be LA hotstuff fluffy coat and hussied up wit Lames in his super cheesy Ed Hardy-esque circa 07 skinny ripped jeans to go slosh around Nordstrom’s and let the knaves fawn at her.

Mischief

Re: SATISFYINGLY AWFUL VIDEO FROM TATI'S PAST

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”