Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanDespoForaManSutti-SausageLipsFaceTuneSlips | Pt 32

Post by sail0rm00n »

I’d love to support everyone’s channels too!! I need some new people to watch [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

does Dani wear anything besides a leather jacket, ripped black jeans and white sneakers? she gets sent so much free clothing and seems to wear the same shit all the time

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

NEW THREAD

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

AnnahJ wrote:Image

Okay there might be a guy... but in the thread and her replies she’s really reluctant to do anything and is back tracking. Saying things like he might just go to the gym the same time as me etc. a while ago she either liked or rt a thread of a girl saying basically the same thing about a Guy who stated following her at the park. This was like a psa to guy how they can be creepy with out meaning to, it was a really successful tweet. I strongly feel she’s made this up to try and get the same attention.

Lets just comprehend this for a second. So firstly, out of allllllll the Youtubers/bloggers/instagram models, this stranger is 'obsessed' with Dani, of allll people. Secondly, 'this guy in my area' so he lives by you and noticed you and now lurks around? how did he find her name to even find her online? I suppose went through her bins to find an old envelope or something right.........yeah, watch out for that story coming up next.
THIRDLY, some RANDOM guy has become that obsessed with you that he would spend his own money to join the same gym...so does this guy not work then, does he have an abundance of free time? if he manages to drop everything hes doing to go to the gym whenever he sees your there on instagram..?
'He just sits there and watches me ..or asks me to come hang out'.. right if this actually happened there is NO WAY you'd not tell staff/even police if it was THIS BAD! So again, this guy has asked you to hang out, messaged you and you declined but still spends his every waking minuet pursuing you, you, Dan the man?

This is the biggest load of CRAP I have ever heard. HONESTLY.

omgpromocode
Lurker
Lurker

Post by omgpromocode »

Watching her instagram follower count go down slowly is hilarious. Thinking of her reactions every time it drops a number on the main screen is entertaining

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

omgpromocode wrote:Watching her instagram follower count go down slowly is hilarious. Thinking of her reactions every time it drops a number on the main screen is entertaining
Theres a new thread [BLACK HEART SUIT]️

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Itsonlyme wrote:
AnnahJ wrote:Image

Sorry for Dp but who called it? Sounds like her man got what he wanted and has seen him self out of her life..

Maybe she’s talking about her insta blue tick. She’s still not getting the work her colleagues are

Humans really aren't that complicated. I feel like this is just a cry for attention... whats new

HadToFrameIt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HadToFrameIt »

Danielle Mansutti is the biggest tryhard. Watching her is awkward and cringeworthy.

HadToFrameIt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HadToFrameIt »

Danielle Mansutti is the biggest tryhard. Watching her is awkward and cringeworthy.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

It makes me cringe watching her, her latest vlog on her trip to Berlin just grates me. That fake giggle/laugh she does and her hair hanging in her face. She almost had an orgasm at the site of the bathroom mirror and was so OTT especially over her breakfast tray! I don't understand why she always films from the side, anyone know why?? Also I never see her with the other girls on the trips.

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

Why does she always show profiles of her face on insta stories? It's unbearable. She seems so in love with herself and her profile.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

it's just so annoying how she says 'noice" she even put it on her lastest IG pic with the Empire Stae building in the backgound saying 'This is a NOICE view' of course it was the same side profile again lol

CTeeW
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CTeeW »

I really find her to be incredibly beautiful but that image is so tainted by her constant self-beratement and woe is me attitude. Move the damn hair away from your face and stop with the side profile gigs. I can't stand it.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg her latest video on her favourites! This girl is so strange and utterly ridiculous. The way she speaks, trying to be funny, she is not funny at all. Why the hell did she say "buzzane" instead of "buzzing"? She pronounces things trying to sound cool but it's so embarrassing. She always says "noice"? There were loads of other words that she says weirdly! She really ought to research how to pronounce the labels on the products she shows. She's also trying to be funny with her editing, it's so childish. Lol she's so dumb regarding skin care, she puts her serum on after her moisturiser! She also mentioned a few times that she's on her period and she doesn't have any pimples on her cheeks, hormonal pimples appear on your chin normally not your cheeks. She exaggerates when she speaks to make those big lips of hers even bigger, they are horrible to look at. Her top lip just looks funky as hell. When talking about the Nars foundation she said she's almost used it all in a month or two, how can you get through one of those so quickly especially if you are using other foundations as well? She must be caking it on. As for her white hand, she made a big deal about the palm of her hand being white and saying she must tan it, stupid girl you don't tan the palm but I did notice the backs of her hands are pale as anything and her neck is tanned. I have to say I am actually embarrassed for her, she is just trying so hard to be cool.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

She is so freaking ridiculous,it's not even funny.

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

a heads up for everyone who's been posting here the past few weeks, we're actually on part 36 now, heres the link
viewtopic.php?f=495&t=33848 :tu:

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”