PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by yvillato1998 »

I was more referring to the few times where she donated actual $$$ like the ronald mcdonald house and the salvation army collecting around christmas time. Like I said though, she show boated about it and made sure everyone knew she was donating. It isn't genuine and she isn't kind but at least in those moments someone benefited from it.

They probably take all her crop tops to make kitchen rags ;)

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

I don't see why she doesn't just take her clothes to a place that recycles fabric. No one would wear that tacky shit, so donating it is useless. No one is benefiting from it and if anything it's just making more waste (When I worked at a thrift store we cycled through clothes every season and what didn't sell stayed until the next season but after a while, if it wasn't something we could send to the shelter, we would toss it. Idk how other places work though). The fashion industry creates so much garbage and people like her are the reason that it's never gonna get better. She blindly purchases from companies that barely pay their employees a living wage and has no idea what kind of unethical bullshit she supports. If anyone here watches Annika Victoria, she talks about the toll fashion takes on the planet a lot, and does a lot of videos on DIY-ing popular clothing items from thrifted clothes and recycling and it's dope. Sam could learn a thing or two from her.

letsgossipgurus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by letsgossipgurus »

I don’t think the livejournal is her, unfortunately - she mentions her brother but says that his name is Jason, when her brother’s name is Derrick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsgossipgurus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by letsgossipgurus »

Sorry for dp but here is the post where she refers to her brother Jason: February 18th, 2005, 12:15 pm
Babysitting
Hey,
(My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne) Today, im lucky because i get to babysit my brother... yippie.. lol. also today im curling my whole head like curly Sue! haha. Then im going to foot locker with my mom and my brother, im getting new shoes and so is my brother. after that, we are going to Winners. im excited for that because i always get clothes there haha. yay im excited. lozl. And soon i have to buy jason my bro the Motly Crue Tee shirt from bluenotes.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

^ she could be referring to to Jason in a friend style bro. Like ya that guys my bro lol.
I personally think it’s her.

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

There's another post where she calls her brother Derek

https://punkette-69.livejournal.com/388.html

"And im babysitting my cousins Georgia, brooks, kale and also my 8 year old brother Derek. "

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Why would someone leave their kids with her?She's almost thirty and she still hasn't shown any signs of responsibility.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have no doubts that that's her old livejournal lol

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

Love it how on the livejournal she complains a couple of times how much she hates computer sciences class and she's relieved when it's over - BUT SHE WAS SUCH A COMPUTER NERD ALL HER LIFE! :roll:

And of course with the tattoo she had to have this little way to backtrack with 'yea and when one day i don't like youtube anymore, i can just colour in the screen of the LABtop'. but her heart is really in it and she's super passionate and committed to youtube cuz it's her whole life and she lives and breathes videoideas :rofl:

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

can y'all imagine if that was actually just some random chicks livejournal lmfao. just getting it all shared and blasted.

i wonder the link b/w the one friend on the account. the friend doesn't seem to mention her at all, let alone say her own name.

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

time for a new thread name? cmon curious to see what you guys got, i crack up every time

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

GoatFairy wrote:time for a new thread name? cmon curious to see what you guys got, i crack up every time
It's gotta be something related to the livejournal!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

PiinkSewPunkItsAmazing :rofl:

I'm going back and reading her journal now, how did she have a random allergic reaction to her dog? This girl is so weird lmao Also, I don't get "sad, depressed teenager" at all from the way she talks. She seemed to enjoy school and was a boy crazy bully if you ask me.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I think since her lovejournal handle is Punkette-69 the thread name should Pinkette-69Sparkles or something along those lines. Anything related to that cringey ass livejournal.

DEEZNUTZ
Informer
Informer

Post by DEEZNUTZ »

Iasomie wrote:can y'all imagine if that was actually just some random chicks livejournal lmfao. just getting it all shared and blasted.

i wonder the link b/w the one friend on the account. the friend doesn't seem to mention her at all, let alone say her own name.
Lol, it's Scam. Same birthday, the sexiisahmii handle is mentioned, talked about her brother Derek and finding her sister. As well as Sean, and being from Saskatoon.
ig: @sexiisahmii

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Bremen wrote:I think since her lovejournal handle is Punkette-69 the thread name should Pinkette-69Sparkles or something along those lines. Anything related to that cringey ass livejournal.
Yesyesyes Piinkette-69Sparkles! Gotta get the double I!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
Bremen wrote:I think since her lovejournal handle is Punkette-69 the thread name should Pinkette-69Sparkles or something along those lines. Anything related to that cringey ass livejournal.
Yesyesyes Piinkette-69Sparkles! Gotta get the double I!
yes to Piinkette-69Sparkles
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:LOL Dipshit was been posting photoshoots with his sneakers on IG!
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfHMQGJAwnX</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>thisisdcap</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfJSo8PgqiE</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>thisisdcap</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Oh God, one of the comments on his photoshoot: You’re adorable haha Samantha hit the jackpot! My favourite flavour is probably orange G2.. best for mixing the hard liquor with = no hang over!!

They can't be serious? The Jackpot??? Of what? :?

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

stars&rockets08 wrote:LOL Dipshit was been posting photoshoots with his sneakers on IG!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHMQGJAwnX ... thisisdcap
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJSo8PgqiE ... thisisdcap
Ew my god I'm cringing so hard right now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Return to “PiinkSparkles”