Daily Twitter Lulz

Gossip4fun

Instagram

Post by Gossip4fun »

So I wanted to start a new thread about the chaotic things dulce post on instagram, kind of like what Michelle phan has.
Starting with..... So she just posted a pic of buying clothes for izeck from Zara just another hint that she really reads gurugossip.

nooeydee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Instagram

Post by nooeydee »

I applied at the mall she goes to, this should be interesting. I just moved up here from OC because my boyfriend got a job and I live with him, anyways I lost both of my other jobs and I live less than 5 minutes away from Topanga Mall.

BellaWheelchair
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaWheelchair »

nooeydee wrote:I applied at the mall she goes to, this should be interesting. I just moved up here from OC because my boyfriend got a job and I live with him, anyways I lost both of my other jobs and I live less than 5 minutes away from Topanga Mall.
If you're lucky you'll bump into her!
Beta version

Rauri
Informer
Informer

Post by Rauri »

Not trying to downplay your topic, but I wish another "Daily Twitter Lulz" thread was made instead. Instagram is so limited, but just doing the Twitter Lulz thing encompasses twitter AND instagram.

BellaWheelchair
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaWheelchair »

Rauri wrote:Not trying to downplay your topic, but I wish another "Daily Twitter Lulz" thread was made instead. Instagram is so limited, but just doing the Twitter Lulz thing encompasses twitter AND instagram.
I have to agree with Rauri. Can the title be changed maybe?
Beta version

Gossip4fun

Post by Gossip4fun »

How can I change the tittle?

idontluvmac
Learner
Learner

Post by idontluvmac »

nooeydee wrote:I applied at the mall she goes to, this should be interesting. I just moved up here from OC because my boyfriend got a job and I live with him, anyways I lost both of my other jobs and I live less than 5 minutes away from Topanga Mall.
OT but how do you like the valley so far? I lived there all my life and recently moved away. I really like the topanga mall its nice and I have never bumped into Dulce either.

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

idontluvmac wrote:
OT but how do you like the valley so far? I lived there all my life and recently moved away. I really like the topanga mall its nice and I have never bumped into Dulce either.
it's really hot, but overall, I like it. Where'd you move? I went into that Love Culture place today and applied there, forever 21, zara, h&m, and sephora. I'll probably see her one day, if I get any jobs. I also live in between two targets, less than five minutes from each of them, so you can never go wrong with Target :HK:

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

nooeydee wrote:
idontluvmac wrote:
it's really hot, but overall, I like it. Where'd you move? I went into that Love Culture place today and applied there, forever 21, zara, h&m, and sephora. I'll probably see her one day, if I get any jobs. I also live in between two targets, less than five minutes from each of them, so you can never go wrong with Target :HK:
If you get hired at Love Culture, you have to tell us if you ever see Dulce! :tu:

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Daily Twitter Lulz

Post by dulcechunti »

Good one, EJC! :rofl:

I like how Dulce gets angry when she doesn't get the praise she's expecting.

You packed a suitcase for a 6-day trip to one city. Yes, you should be proud of yourself...

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Re: Daily Twitter Lulz

Post by nooeydee »

dulcechunti wrote:Good one, EJC! :rofl:

I like how Dulce gets angry when she doesn't get the praise she's expecting.

You packed a suitcase for a 6-day trip to one city. Yes, you should be proud of yourself...

hahahahah :lol:

idontluvmac
Learner
Learner

Post by idontluvmac »

nooeydee wrote:
idontluvmac wrote:

I moved to Riverside but my family is over there so I go pretty much every weekend. I used to live in northridge its like 5-10 minutes away from there. If you get a job at Zara you will definitely see her. lol

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

wtf? why is dulce reading a magazine in french? she cant even speak proper english.
oh yeah, its because shes ~edgy ant trendy~

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

azealiabanks wrote:Image

wtf? why is dulce reading a magazine in french? she cant even speak proper english.
LOL, EVEN WITH that vanilla bean frappuccino, and Tory Burch peaking in :roll:

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

honestly though, If I get a job and see Dulce in real life, I don't even know what I'd say...probably not say anything and then come on here and post about it.

tinatunatina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tinatunatina »

I doubt she even actually reads the ones in English. She also hoards magazines subscriptions, very probable that she only looks at the pictures :lol:

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

The way she "sneaks in" her Tory Burch purse is distasteful and, despite what she may think, definitely NOT subtle.

"What? omg I didn't even realize my TORY BURCH purse was in the picture!!1! LOL! Didn't mean for my TORY BURCH purse to be in there! Did you know I have a TORY BURCH purse??/?"

bmat1224
Debater
Debater

Post by bmat1224 »

Shes probably one of those people who just likes to look at the pictures.

Bitch doesnt even speak her native language.
I've got a war on my mind...

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

First day in Paris and this dummy goes to a pizza place and orders a Coke…

A freakin’ Coke, Dulce…? Why didn't you just order a Jarritos de tamarindo and some tacos al pastor instead? As if your ugly Tory Burch junk didn’t already make you look tacky enough in the most fashionable city in the world… Siempre seras una naca acomplejada.

Can’t wait for the predictable macaron and Louis Vuitton store from the outside pictures…

Oh look, Wendy’s tacky neon yellow purse…

AmIAFanOrHater
Learner
Learner

Post by AmIAFanOrHater »

She can buy a $167 million mansion but she still won't have class. :mock:

Return to “Dulce Candy”