Kaur Beauty

PaneerPakora
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kaur Beauty

Post by PaneerPakora »

I think I mistook her privilege for productivity. Had no clue her dad is a doc until now, but idk who she's trying to fool pretending like she didn't come from money with her parents' $1 million+ house in the background of her videos, bougie apartment tours, constantly flying between med school and home, buying a shit ton of lehengas. I have lower income friends in med school and they're rarely able to come home, hella busy, probably stressed as hell. Such a difference between her videos and America Revere's. Different levels of maturity too ig. Puneet doesn't even seem genuinely passionate about medicine.

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

PaneerPakora wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:07 pm
I think I mistook her privilege for productivity. Had no clue her dad is a doc until now, but idk who she's trying to fool pretending like she didn't come from money with her parents' $1 million+ house in the background of her videos, bougie apartment tours, constantly flying between med school and home, buying a shit ton of lehengas. I have lower income friends in med school and they're rarely able to come home, hella busy, probably stressed as hell. Such a difference between her videos and America Revere's. Different levels of maturity too ig. Puneet doesn't even seem genuinely passionate about medicine.
I did the exact same thing! I remember thinking how perfect she was in every way but after reading this forum I feel like my eyes have been opened
It's honestly a bit ridiculous because she doesn't really acknowledge her privilege at all

Sukia
Learner
Learner

Post by Sukia »

I don't understand her at all tbh. Dermatology residency is notoriously difficult to obtain and while I don't know if employers check the candidates social media the tiniest possibility of it seriously is a risk for her. She has cultivated a persona online that has no integrity, promotes fast fashion, her tiktoks are anything but professional, her charitable endavours questionable. She is constantly petty towards some imaginary thots that are jealous of her, posts photoshopped thirst traps etc. Even these gossip forums say something about how the person is percieved and can be an indicator of the future patient interactions. She is priviliged af but still put in a considerable amount of work into academia and is risking it all for what. Could never be me.

Jess00
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jess00 »

shawnandgus wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:34 pm
Basically, she got a BA so she wouldn't have the take all the difficult science classes that a BS requires. This is a loophole to get a high gpa. I swear their whole journey was planned out for them. I don't see genuine interest in medicine in any of them. Does anyone know if harman and shaman majored in?

My english is not good. Sorry
That’s incorrect. UC Berkeley offers quite a few BAs for the CoL&S and as a former Bear, I can’t tell you how much that bothered students lmfao💀 They wanted to have BS so bad, but idk if Puneet falls into that category, but I assure you we still had to take all the standard science courses and then some 🥴

embarazzing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by embarazzing »

PaneerPakora wrote:
I think SHE mistakes her privilege for productivity 😂 it makes sense. People who saw her latest tik tok would be so impressed at first while they’re just scrolling. But stick around a little longer and you realize that 1/2 companies is her shitty WearKB that sells 2 hoodies per year, her rich daddy and brothers held her hand to med school, and that she’s only financially independent through her social media presence (which consists of 90% sticking her butt to the camera since 2016 like a baboon) and old brown perverts’ views. Don’t know where she was trying to go with the squat part given that she had to take “I like to lift things” out of her bio because of how much she fell off. And still gets criticized for her form.

Quality over quantity in the lists of things to show off, Puneet.

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

embarazzing wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 pm
PaneerPakora wrote:
I think SHE mistakes her privilege for productivity 😂 it makes sense. People who saw her latest tik tok would be so impressed at first while they’re just scrolling. But stick around a little longer and you realize that 1/2 companies is her shitty WearKB that sells 2 hoodies per year, her rich daddy and brothers held her hand to med school, and that she’s only financially independent through her social media presence (which consists of 90% sticking her butt to the camera since 2016 like a baboon) and old brown perverts’ views. Don’t know where she was trying to go with the squat part given that she had to take “I like to lift things” out of her bio because of how much she fell off. And still gets criticized for her form.

i've truly never seen any other med school/social media influencer act the way she does. someone so full of themselves and completely ignorant to their own privilege, she seems like an insufferable person to be friends with

PaneerPakora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaneerPakora »

canadiangal123 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm
embarazzing wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 pm

i've truly never seen any other med school/social media influencer act the way she does. someone so full of themselves and completely ignorant to their own privilege, she seems like an insufferable person to be friends with
I hope residency programs see these comments and take them into account lmao. I already know her practice is going to be a full-blown med spa since she's clearly just in it for the money/prestige to begin with. Still, I would never choose a desperate clout chaser to be my physician, whether they're doing a skin biopsy or shooting botox into my face.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

When does she actually graduate from medical school? And when will she start applying to residencies?

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

I think since she's in her research year right between her third and fourth year, she'll be graduating in 2023 and start applying to residencies in 2022

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

LOL now she has a whole scrub brand coming out huh, I'm confused how she has time to do all this stuff as a med student

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

You’re forgetting that she already comes from money and likely has people helping her do all the work. Haven’t you seen her house in Cali? And the fact her dad’s a doctor? She has connections and has the money.
canadiangal123 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:19 pm
LOL now she has a whole scrub brand coming out huh, I'm confused how she has time to do all this stuff as a med student

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

I had to laugh after seeing the big news was that she has a scrubs line now. She really thinks everyone is going to drop WearFigs and come running for her shit. Hers are probably over priced af.

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

I think she is definitely partnering with Sasha Haddad because she has been posting and advertising them so much. Maybe they have some kind of deal where she helps Puneet get customers and she gets a percentage. I wouldn’t be surprised if Puneet was asking someone else to help her sell those scrubs considering how no one can trust her shadiness and how no one bought her “merch” 🤣🤣🤣

Also side note: the scrubs are not much different from figs aside from the pastel colors. The crotch area looks super weird and the fit just looks awkward. I definitely will not be buying.

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

I honestly cannot tell the difference between her scrubs and figs (I'm sure some people can but they look so incredibly similar to me), but I am curious to see if this will fail like her "merch" did lol

desigirlx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by desigirlx »

Someone can correct me on this if I’m wrong, but I’ve never seen her and Sasha Haddad interact before and suddenly their claiming to be best friends. The only time I’ve seen them comment on each other’s posts was when Puneet launched her scrubs. What timing.

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

Puneet is just using Sasha for her followers because Puneet’s followers don’t buy her shit 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why she has to reach out to SO many influencers to promote and advertise her brand instead of sending it to others for their honest review. She’s failed before when trying to promote her shitty merch. And so far, it seems like her scrubs aren’t doing too hot either 💀even with all these influencers advertising it.

Also from her YouTube video, it sounds like her supplier is in China which explains why she was saying her supplier would be awake during nighttime. She’s literally exploiting Chinese labor and supply so she can profit. Meanwhile, the reason why so many doctors and nurses support Figs is because they are ethically and nationally sourced. The reason figs cost so much is because they’re made in America. The Figs brand prides itself on being ethical. She’s over here trying to sell “cheap” scrubs but forgot that her target audience are in the HEALTHCARE industry where ethics is central to everything doctors and nurses do. THAT is why they support Figs. As someone who has a pair of figs, the price point is justified given they are ethically sourced and they’ve lasted me at least 2 years with no problems

PaneerPakora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaneerPakora »

Puneetlookslikeshit wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:41 am
Puneet is just using Sasha for her followers because Puneet’s followers don’t buy her shit 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why she has to reach out to SO many influencers to promote and advertise her brand instead of sending it to others for their honest review. She’s failed before when trying to promote her shitty merch. And so far, it seems like her scrubs aren’t doing too hot either 💀even with all these influencers advertising it.

Also from her YouTube video, it sounds like her supplier is in China which explains why she was saying her supplier would be awake during nighttime. She’s literally exploiting Chinese labor and supply so she can profit. Meanwhile, the reason why so many doctors and nurses support Figs is because they are ethically and nationally sourced. The reason figs cost so much is because they’re made in America. The Figs brand prides itself on being ethical. She’s over here trying to sell “cheap” scrubs but forgot that her target audience are in the HEALTHCARE industry where ethics is central to everything doctors and nurses do. THAT is why they support Figs. As someone who has a pair of figs, the price point is justified given they are ethically sourced and they’ve lasted me at least 2 years with no problems
I had no idea Figs were ethically sourced and made in the US. They need to do a better job advertising that. I just thought of them as trendy scrubs for people who have too much money to throw around (I could only afford 3 pairs with my stipend from work). Knowing that I would buy some, but I like my oversized cotton scrubs lol.

I'm personally so over the jogger scrub pant trend. So basic too, they do look identical to Figs. I don't know who in their right mind would buy shitty medinfluencer scrubs.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

She’s bloody rich for crying out loud and she can’t even source them in the US? Just make less units. It’s not like you’re selling thousands a day. Lord

desigirlx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by desigirlx »

Harman is still trying to pretend he’s an MD. His residency program has him listed as a DO but on doximity he listed himself as an MD. Embarrassing lol

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

She made a TikTok trying to say her dad did not help her at all whatsoever with her company. Your dad has money for god’s sake! You probably don’t have much debt because he paid your living, food, and other expenses while you were in school. You’re really gonna try to discredit him like that? She’s trying to be “self-made” sooo badly but she has had so much help from her family. Her dad probably paid the lawyer fees for her LLC 🤣🤣 Puneet you’re anything BUT self-made. The least you can do is acknowledge you come from MONEY! Your dad might not be a neurosurgeon but he’s a doctor nonetheless and he makes GOOD money and has helped you tremendously. Instead of discrediting him on social media, acknowledge his help and thank him. She’s so selfish and ungrateful I really hope no one supports her shitty, unethical scrubs.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”