Alexandria Ryan

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alexandria Ryan

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Is she still dating her ugly boyfriend? I know that’s mean but he really is ugly I haven’t watched her in so long so I don’t know anything about her being hacked. I’m surprised she fell for it since she claims to be a law student haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by getinitgucci »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:Is she still dating her ugly boyfriend? I know that’s mean but he really is ugly Image I haven’t watched her in so long so I don’t know anything about her being hacked. I’m surprised she fell for it since she claims to be a law student haha

I can’t remember her mentioning him any time lately. I actually have no idea what he looks like haha. I know she still has her valentines Instagram post up cause I tried to google him and that was the only thing that popped up.

Yey
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yey »

I'm honestly wondering if she is genuinely dumb or if she plays dumb for some reason. That Mac advent calendar was atrocious, she talks like she never saw makeup before, why would she expect something specific in a advent calendar?

Peasant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peasant »

This thread is pretty dead but just thought I’d update everyone that her and her boyfriend broke up..

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Peasant wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 pm
This thread is pretty dead but just thought I’d update everyone that her and her boyfriend broke up..
Oh yikes. Weren't they living together or moving in together or something?

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

wind84 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:33 pm
Peasant wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 pm
Oh yikes. Weren't they living together or moving in together or something?
I think in the process of moving in together. She got a family members house and has talked about that.

LinaLamont
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by LinaLamont »

She has been SO bad at uploading lately. I would have thought that with all the time at home (she has said that her store has had to close due to lockdown) that she would be posting more than usual, but there has been barely anything.

Lots of creators have been uploading more than usual so I find it odd...

Has she moved house? I know she has said she was in the process of doing it but her background on the rare videos she has posted is exactly the same?!
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
Hedy Lamarr

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

I think the reason for the lack of uploads is because she is having a very hard time with the breakup. She said as much in one of the first videos (if not the first) she uploaded after her first hiatus.

And, no, it does not appear she has moved into the house she inherited from her grandmother.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Any new news on her? I have not watched her videos in so long.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

She has done a couple unboxing videos as of late, same as usual really. She did mention the house her Granny left to her saying that she is still planning on moving into it.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

I'm very late to the party. I love watching Alex do unboxings, but I prefer Vanessa Lopez, because she doesn't act as silly. Anyway, the amount Alexandria spends on subscription boxes in insane. And they contain mostly junk that she will give or throw away. I agree with someone above who says she should do tutorials. She's very talented, just painfully insecure.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Alex just posted an engagement announcement video, her bf proposed to her on their anniversary

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:59 am
I'm very late to the party. I love watching Alex do unboxings, but I prefer Vanessa Lopez, because she doesn't act as silly. Anyway, the amount Alexandria spends on subscription boxes in insane. And they contain mostly junk that she will give or throw away. I agree with someone above who says she should do tutorials. She's very talented, just painfully insecure.
She also, at one point, had a fucking closet filled with boxes she hadn't opened... Like, how many subscriptions for each service do you HAVE? How do you have a closet full of unopened boxes? Idk if she's tossed them, I haven't watched her in awhile so idk if she still does the wheel of ancient ass boxes but.... Jesus... That shits expired by the time she opens it :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

does she write them off on taxes? were they actually sent to her as pr? that's a lot of money to just have sit there.

good on her for getting engaged, and her hair looks better than it ever has.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

blip blop
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blip blop »

I always come back to her channel before christmas bc i love seeing how shitty beauty advent calendars are. Her content is so boring and stale though, and i hate how she never actually tries the products on camera. Like why not get on camera with no makeup, and then see if you can do a full face or at least a part of it done with the contents of the box/calendar? She always says "oh this isn't something i would use, so I'm not gonna open it and give it to someone else".Yeah right. She constantly talks about having no friends, so she's either throwing it all at her family members who probably won't use it anyway or she chucks it into a box never to be touched again. She creates so much waste it's insane. I understand how watching someone else review a subscription box is helpful for someone who is interested in buying one, but half the time she doesn't even know what month it was from, when it came, if it's a premium or a regular etc. She annoys me so much but god damn it I'm sticking around until she's done with this year's advent calendar unboxings lmaooo

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

^^^ I feel the same way. Allowing those boxes to pile up like that doesn't say much about her concern for her viewers. I guess it's a running joke for her to be flighty and forgetful, but it's not helpful at all. I've watched a lot of her older videos. Somewhere along the way she lost the spark she had in the first several years of her channel. I think the breakup with her boyfriend deeply effected her. And perhaps she feels like she's floundering with the store and her channel, and doing nothing with her education. Sorry for the rant, I just feel kind of sad for her. I am grateful for all the advent unboxings though. I feel the urge to purchase one this year, and she's helping me decide. LOL
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I just started watching her recently. I dont think she's a bad person, however think she's over-the-top, quirky, conflates criticism with being "sassy and heated" bleh.

I didn't know that she broke up with her boyfriend recently, which can have deeply affected her.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I really hate when she tries to open something using her teeth, she needs to stop doing that.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:20 pm
I just started watching her recently. I dont think she's a bad person, however think she's over-the-top, quirky, conflates criticism with being "sassy and heated" bleh.

I didn't know that she broke up with her boyfriend recently, which can have deeply affected her.
Her long term boyfriend broke up with her almost 2 years ago (it was just before Valentine's Day 2020, they had been together about 5 years) and she is now engaged to a new boyfriend.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

BlueIris wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:18 am
DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Her long term boyfriend broke up with her almost 2 years ago (it was just before Valentine's Day 2020, they had been together about 5 years) and she is now engaged to a new boyfriend.
Oh okay thanks I got my timelines mixed up!

Return to “A-E”