coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:12 am

He’s probably just giving her a ride around the block since she acts like an annoying child. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ici
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by ici » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm

rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am
Dani is so obnoxious and immature.

Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.

i_just_cant
Talker
Talker

Post by i_just_cant » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:39 pm

ici wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm
rva1 wrote:
i_just_cant wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:

Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.
Not petty at all! Agree 1000%!

Edited for spelling

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:41 pm

ici wrote:
rva1 wrote:
i_just_cant wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:

He’s an ex cop so he gets a hall pass... right?

Way to set a good example!

I haven’t watched her videos in a LONG TIME. I seriously can’t handle all her lip smacking, teeth licking, slurping, and awful style. Yuck.

You guys think Parker reads here? I wish I had his email address to send him a link to these boards.... I guess ignorance is bliss lol

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 am

I kinda doubt he reads here or knows about GG. But if I could find a trash thread on my SO I’d totally read it haha. I wonder if he has noticed she doesn’t bother to take her kids anywhere.

rva1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rva1 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 am

Of course the only way she posts a video is if it's sponsored. However I will say, if I were a brand I would 100% get her sponsorship because she really does a good job shilling the products!! She talked about those two products for 7 minutes. Quite an ad. ALMOST made me want to buy one of those Briogeo oils.....almost

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:39 pm

Yeah, don't do it. (Briogeo) I heard from another YouTuber that they have been handing out free products and sponsorships like crazy to get people to buy them. I don't remember who it was. I don't trust anything Danielle has to say about anything.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:30 pm

We need a new thread!

Any name suggestions?
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Danilovesheralimony ?

ici
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by ici » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:16 pm

On her latest video, she mentioned that she’s not going to be hauling as much, because she’s about to embark on a new chapter of her life, or something like that. Did anyone notice that? Wonder if there’s anything to it, or...? Could be nothing/just referring to the Kondo trend

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

ici wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:16 pm
On her latest video, she mentioned that she’s not going to be hauling as much, because she’s about to embark on a new chapter of her life, or something like that. Did anyone notice that? Wonder if there’s anything to it, or...? Could be nothing/just referring to the Kondo trend
i know she said that "all the free makeup" made her lose her makeup love and that she doesn't wear as much - i'd love to have the problem of too much free makeup

Josie888
Debater
Debater

Post by Josie888 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:16 pm

Honestly, I could see her wanting a cooking show on Food Network or something.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 pm

SponsoredBreakwithAlimony
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

i_just_cant
Talker
Talker

Post by i_just_cant » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:11 pm

^ Yas!! :rofl:

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 pm

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”