John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thank you to 'Here For The PR" for the very apt thread name ! :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Minutemaid
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by Minutemaid »

Fitting title name!

He acts like he himself gets laid on the regular...same dude who creams his pants whenever he’s around any conscious male?? John couldn’t be more of an obvious virgin even if he tried.

I can’t with him saying a GROUP of IT people were going to his place to make sure his computer will be able to handle the oh so obvious traffic that will come from the thousands of people who will be crashing the site to order his amazing, unique, specially formulated (in his kitchen) cosmetics!

what a joke...

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

I don't believe any cosmetics exist. He would have showed them off. What a scam. He pumped himself up too for the "exclusive launch".

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

lmao why would they need to go to his actual computer to do that? If he's gonna lie he could at least do his homework.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

can't wait to see his kitchen cosmetics
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

If his website ever gets crashed by high traffic, it would be people like us who are curious what products he actually put out instead of actual paying customers.

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

About his tweets, an empty barrel makes the most noise. He obviously doesn’t get much action in the sheets. :rofl:
Sorry, English is not my first language.

Kittyp0mp0m
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kittyp0mp0m »

Sooooo... launch tomorrow but no mention of the ‘event’??? His Snapchat only mentioned getting a team of IT people in (I suspect this is bollocks and to start settig up an excuse for a ‘delay’ in the launch due to IT issues...) did I miss him saying t has been cancelled???? Sweet Pete, this man is toooooo much.
<3 Beauty is skin deep, but idiocy cuts to the bone <3

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

On his snapchat he's saying that his launch is still tomorrow.

And I work in IT whenever we have a problem, they remotely connect to our computers to check the issue, the only time they come in person is to change hardware, which isn't a website.

(Side note: he doesn't look at the camera directly when he talks about the IT Crowd coming to his house, but zooms in on other snaps for no reason)

I reckon he's gonna use the excuse of "the website was down, that's why you can't see/buy anything" to address all his kuckicXXts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

Kittyp0mp0m
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kittyp0mp0m »

Kira_95 wrote: And I work in IT whenever we have a problem, they remotely connect to our computers to check the issue, the only time they come in person is to change hardware, which isn't a website.
My other half works in IT and he said exactly the same thing. Couldn’t agree more, is setting up an IT related excuse for his gullible kuckitwats.
<3 Beauty is skin deep, but idiocy cuts to the bone <3

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I can't believe he's actually going through with this cosmetics thing
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Hahaha, IT coming in. Not how that works!!!

I agree, probably will come down to him saying IT issues.

For the people asking about if he said the event was cancelled. I didn’t see him post anything other than moving his birthday party to December. But people on here posted that some people received automatic refunds from eventbrite. Could all be speculation, but it seems he’s just gonna gloss over the would be event tomorrow and focus on the website launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I’m just waiting to see the aftermath. If he really does ship out Cosmetics I wanna see people(doesn’t have to be BGs) reviewing his crap. That way we can see the truth. Poor people if they get cheap bad quality garbage.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He's so full of shit - like you guys said, IT people wouldn't have to "come to his place" LOL!! Ad it sure as hell wouldn't be a whole team, it would be ONE person. The store I used to work in was huge, and a few times our entire computer system went down. Even in that instance, they sent ONE fucking IT person to handle it. He is so bad at lying and delusional it's not even funny.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Re: John

Post by Kira_95 »

lauralovescats09 wrote:I’m just waiting to see the aftermath. If he really does ship out Cosmetics I wanna see people(doesn’t have to be BGs) reviewing his crap. That way we can see the truth. Poor people if they get cheap bad quality garbage.

If their cards haven't been maxed out by the "IT team" (sounds like a lame superhero group)

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

Minutemaid wrote:Fitting title name!

He acts like he himself gets laid on the regular...same dude who creams his pants whenever he’s around any conscious male?? John couldn’t be more of an obvious virgin even if he tried.

I can’t with him saying a GROUP of IT people were going to his place to make sure his computer will be able to handle the oh so obvious traffic that will come from the thousands of people who will be crashing the site to order his amazing, unique, specially formulated (in his kitchen) cosmetics!

what a joke...
That tweet is so stupid. So we're trying to shame female masturbation now? Pretty bold move for somebody who just launched their company. Even j* had more tact and professionalism.

We all know he's the one using templates to make his website. If you have a team of IT peeps why are you bragging about spending hours coding your site?

Amhmh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amhmh »

Jesus I wouldn’t buy cosmetics from even dumble-fucking-dore if I didn’t know the price point, had seen a video of the swatching (or could do this myself), or hadnt seen the whole product packaging and all . Is he SERIOUSLY about to launch his “line” without showing the products on any meaningful way??????

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

I've noticed whenever he's lying about something he won't snap it.

For example, when he went to France he only snapped when he was at the hotel not on the journey, yet whenever he pisses off a yard down his house he makes a whole biography about it, example when he was meeting his mate who he hasn't spoken to in ages.

When he was acting like a prepubescent 15 year old boy who had just seen tits for the first time, when his Uber/plumber/lettings agent/KFC delivery guy walked within a mile of him.

And more recently when he would snap that he was at his brothers house, but he didn't snap when he went to meet his family member for his birthday.

So now when he doesn't snap about something I know he's lying about it.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Following to see what happens!

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

sites are on servers
it's not the computer that crashes, it's the host server and the host server could be anywhere in the world.
the place that hosts the domain/website name is the one who has the server, hiis personal computer has nothing to do with it.

what a fucking liar, haven't been triggered like this since trisha paytas / piinksparkles

Return to “John Kuckian”