Jamie Paige

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jamie Paige

Post by muahaharrr »

Because apparently we need a trash thread for her!

I've never really liked her, couldn't connect to her, and now she's going more and more down the average influencer road... Let's rant.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by rai1234 »

I've always been neutral about her, then I saw her in Allana's vlog at Osheaga in August and she looked like she has a stick so far up her ass. I don't know if it was a case of bad RBF but I just never got good vibes from her.

sundaelost
Learner
Learner

Post by sundaelost »

My impression is she grew up very wealthy. Not necessarily a bad thing, it's just hard to relate.

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

thanks for the thread!!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

I liked her at first and am still subscribed but I hardly ever watch her videos. She’s just so boring to me. Her video ideas, her personality, so blahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pooh46709394
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pooh46709394 »

she looks like a ugly version of lily pebble

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I really don't like her long dark hair, short and lighter suited her much better imo.

On another note, I feel like she's so so uptight and has a hard time loosening up and so whenever she tries to be funny or laid back with Sam and Allana etc. it feels kind of inauthentic.

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru »

she and her giant nose make the most boring videos. i've never been able to get more than a few minutes in without falling asleep. congrats to her for succeeding despite not being conventionally attractive :tu:

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

I feel like she needs to stop cutting herself off in her editing. Sometimes she hasn't finished her sentence yet and SWOOSH we're on to the next clip. Or there is no swoosh and it seems as if her sentences just merge together and I'm two products behind. There's dots and comma's for a reason; take a breath and don't edit it out.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

pooh46709394 wrote:she looks like a ugly version of lily pebble
this is hilarious, I agreee!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Yes the editing is so weird!! Why would she cut herself off? That makes no sense. And I agree her videos are very boring. I liked when she did the boyfriend buys my makeup (but really only the buying part lol). I’m surprised she has so many subscribers.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Yes the editing is so weird!! Why would she cut herself off? That makes no sense. And I agree her videos are very boring. I liked when she did the boyfriend buys my makeup (but really only the buying part lol). I’m surprised she has so many subscribers.

I thinnnkkk it might be because when she started she was a working makeup artist and had some pretty interesting tutorials. Very informative. Now she's turned into a cookie cutter YouTuber :roll:

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

rai1234 wrote:I've always been neutral about her, then I saw her in Allana's vlog at Osheaga in August and she looked like she has a stick so far up her ass. I don't know if it was a case of bad RBF but I just never got good vibes from her.
I just watched it after this comment and I think it seems that way because I know she mentions that she's not a going out person and an introvert.

I'm just saying this because I'm the same way, I'm not a stuck up bitch lol, just when I'm in a situation where I'm not comfortable and everyone else is fine (parties, clubs, dances, etc) I feel uneasy and probably seem quite stand offish just wanting to go home
I think she's just shy

Just my two cents

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

beautyineveryone wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I've always been neutral about her, then I saw her in Allana's vlog at Osheaga in August and she looked like she has a stick so far up her ass. I don't know if it was a case of bad RBF but I just never got good vibes from her.
I just watched it after this comment and I think it seems that way because I know she mentions that she's not a going out person and an introvert.

I'm just saying this because I'm the same way, I'm not a stuck up bitch lol, just when I'm in a situation where I'm not comfortable and everyone else is fine (parties, clubs, dances, etc) I feel uneasy and probably seem quite stand offish just wanting to go home

Just my two cents

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
It could be that! Allana sometimes would show when she's FaceTiming with her at home and she still has that same face and vibe so I don't know. Maybe she's just not a person who's high energy and just keeps to herself. She doesn't really vlog so it's hard to tell.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

First heard about Jamie Paige maybe a year ago on Reddit’s beautyguruchat/now beautyguruchatter. They all love her over there and obsess over every video she uploads. I’ve tried to get into her channel but I just find her so BLAND. She’s about as interesting as exposed brick.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I always always skipped on her videos but after either randomly watching an interesting titled video if hers or seeing her in a collab, I've started to like her easy going honesty and unique recommendations.

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru »

pooh46709394 wrote:she looks like a ugly version of lily pebble
Lily Pebbles isn't attractive at all IMO, so this is saying something...

theo16
Learner
Learner

Post by theo16 »

bitch really did that I Choose A FULL-FACE Of Makeup BLINDFOLDED video where she legit touched everything and knew exactly what that product was. Totally not surprised when she took the damn blindfold off. That supposed to be the whole point isn't it? Not knowing what u choose. Also she could probably see the whole time, since her nose held up the blindfold! :D
Jamie and Allana are like Dumb and Dumber and people enjoy this nonsense.

theo16
Learner
Learner

Post by theo16 »

This is not a trashing thing but my fave thing is her first collab w Allana, they did makeup for eachother, Allana put Jamies name in the title and the pic w her for the cover, and Jamie just simply used a pic of herself in her own video cover and titled it Eyeshadow That Makes ALL Eye Colors POP: Makeup Tutorial. So savage, loved it!!! :D

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

she holds writing utensils like a 2 yr old :rofl:

Return to “F-J”