Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by hannahhhh666 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 pm
I think she’s gonna regret her tattoo when she is finally over her ex. Like we all do something after a breakup usually a haircut or something. But she doesn’t seem like the type of girl to have or like tattoos. She’s just having a bit of a breakdown and did it. She is too put together usually. Or she wants to attract a different type of man than what she is used to
That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw her video of her getting it lol. shes gonna get it removed I bet

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

any thoughts on her collab with alana

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Ahuja wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:12 am
any thoughts on her collab with alana
Jamie was a little uptight/snippy at Allana, but Allana is truly a dumbass, so I get it lol.

I do wish Jamie would bring he wings down a little more (like, more connected with her lower lashline, with the wing extending out and mimicking the shape of the lower lashline) bc I think the way she usually does it doesn't really accentuate her eye shape.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

ya there was tension.... allana seemed distant and jaimie had pompous bitch vibes

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

Blue contacts LOL ok Jamie we get it. You’re not that pretty and you have no personality.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

Does Jamie have a side hustle? She doesn't seem to be pulling in that many views and I'm wondering what she does the rest of the time. I think someone on Reddit said she's a legit makeup artist. Is that true?

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Catyogurttasteflavor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:41 am
Does Jamie have a side hustle? She doesn't seem to be pulling in that many views and I'm wondering what she does the rest of the time. I think someone on Reddit said she's a legit makeup artist. Is that true?
She's mentioned going to makeup school, but I don't think she's currently working as a makeup artist. I wonder how so many of these chicks live the lifestyles the do

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

No diss against this girl but damn, she is the epitome of JAP—Jewish American Princess, except Canadian lol.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Philomena wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm
No diss against this girl but damn, she is the epitome of JAP—Jewish American Princess, except Canadian lol.
Is she Jewish? I didn't know that!

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

how on earth does this boring ass white girl have a jewelry collab? I feel like I’ve never heard her talk about style once let alone accessories and jewelry.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

this early morning video.... i don't know why it annoyed me so much.

go to bed early and you'll wake up early! amazing tip. waking up at 5am, only starting work at 8am fsr (oh she said filming the video had her sidetracked... ok?). i hate these videos where they film and edit in the same day then still try to convince my 40 hr work week ass that this is what they do every single day.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

daddyoh wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:46 pm
this early morning video.... i don't know why it annoyed me so much.

go to bed early and you'll wake up early! amazing tip. waking up at 5am, only starting work at 8am fsr (oh she said filming the video had her sidetracked... ok?). i hate these videos where they film and edit in the same day then still try to convince my 40 hr work week ass that this is what they do every single day.
yeah whenever they say "oh then I film for a couple hours and edit a video" it's just like... if that were true, you'd upload every single day because it's not like you can film one makeup tutorial/vid over several days. Nice try tho. Imagine getting up at 5am just to work for MAYBE 3 hours per day. Like you might as well sleep in lol. At least Alanna will admit that filming a video makes a day "extra busy," basically admitting she fucks around most days

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I'm watching her anti-stress holiday makeup tutorial

It is beautifully filmed and I like how she doesn't uses filters to hide skin texture, and I like the music even if every beauty youtuber nowadays use lofi music on their videos, but I can't stand the faces she makes at the camera. The "sexy" eyes and pouting lips, it makes me cringe lol

Also what is it with youtubers and drinking coffee and tea on camera? Is that supposed to make them ~~relatable~~? I don't know why but it annoys me so much.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Poldl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:37 am
I'm watching her anti-stress holiday makeup tutorial

It is beautifully filmed and I like how she doesn't uses filters to hide skin texture, and I like the music even if every beauty youtuber nowadays use lofi music on their videos, but I can't stand the faces she makes at the camera. The "sexy" eyes and pouting lips, it makes me cringe lol

Also what is it with youtubers and drinking coffee and tea on camera? Is that supposed to make them ~~relatable~~? I don't know why but it annoys me so much.
I know her audience is all straight females why is she flirting with the camera??

Ghrelin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ghrelin »

Man was it just me or was her bronzer not good in this new video, the upper half of her face was straight up orange

Post by Guest »

Her tutorial looked like Mariah Leonard's lol

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

CinnamonBun wrote:Her tutorial looked like Mariah Leonard's lol
lol I saw them both on my feed and had to do a double take if it was a reupload. Uncanny.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Her whole "I'm real and relatable" schtick just makes her seem lazy and annoyed whenever she films. Also, imo, her makeup always looks average at best.

mattemattematte
Talker
Talker

Post by mattemattematte »

Her stupid eco-friendly Amazon haul. Ordering from Amazon defeats the purpose I can understand ordering online when you live in a small or secluded town, if you have disabilities, etc. But she has so many options in Montreal and she has a car! Plus she ordered so many of everything. She's a one person household!

Return to “F-J”