Jamie Paige

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

Jamie is the epitome of girls who get a basic ass 30 min line tattoo and are suddenly "heavily tattooed"/"tattoo enthusiasts". :roll: girl please.

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by insomniac1977 »

ohnoshedidnt wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:25 pm
Jamie is the epitome of girls who get a basic ass 30 min line tattoo and are suddenly "heavily tattooed"/"tattoo enthusiasts". :roll: girl please.
This. After she got her second tattoo she was going around saying she now had a half sleeve. Uh, bish, no you don't.

vancitygirrrl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vancitygirrrl »

She takes pics from the most unflattering angles... I don’t understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I completely forgot that she was Canadian... Is she actually Jewish? I've commented on YT and IG if she was Greek lol. (I'm Grecian-American) In some angles she looks like one of my sisters..only my sister doesn't have a big of a nose and squinty eyes. I got so tired of her over the past few years that I kept going back and forth on following her till I decided I was tired of being bombarded by basic Canadian bitches.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I know I've already mentioned this but why does she always look annoyed/over it and "SO tired"?! No one is forcing her to be a youtuber. I don't want to watch a review from someone who is literally rolling her eyes and sighing at the camera, like it's a chore for her to be filming...it's such a downer.

And she overcompensates for her lack of business to prove how busy she is... waking up at 5:30am VOLUNTARILY doesn't mean you're suddenly a busy and accomplished adult. Just saying.

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

Post by undertheinfluence »

I dont like Jamie Paige but because I think she is tacky. Her nails are always the ugliest colors and her hair and clothing choices are baffling especially since it seems like she grew up rich. Her aesthetic is OFF. &She definitely seems like a brat but honestly also seems like she is willing to work hard. She wants to be a girl boss which I don't personally think is an admirable goal at all but she is at least trying unlike her fellow Canadians like Allegra Shaw (the worst), sleep in sell out Allana, and whiney ungrateful Sam.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I recently watched her declutters and I can't stand her disclaimer about her keeping certain makeup products because "it's her job to review them." She is horrible at her job then cause she never really mentions the ten thousand lipsticks that she keeps and her reviews are not super in depth even if she mentions them. How many nudes/orange-y pinks does she need when they look the same on her lips?

I also can't stand her accent.

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

This thread has been dead for MONTHS but in her new Q&A video she mentions that she's been with her current boyfriend for over a year... meaning they got together early 2019, and I'm pretty sure she only broke up with David in late 2018? That just seems suuuper rushed, especially since she and David had been together for what, like 7 years? She and David started dating as teens and bought a house together. She also mentioned that since she met her current boyfriend they've spent almost every day together which just does not seem healthy, especially if this started a few months after her 7 year relationship ended. It seems like she just can't stand to be alone.

Also, completely unrelated, but it blows my mind how absolutely loaded her family must be. Her mom bought her a swarovski crystal leopard to commemorate their leopard tattoos, which I remember googling at the time and I think it retails for like $1000. What an absolutely insane amount of money to spend on a single piece of decor. She definitely grew up rich and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a trust fund.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I'm just cackling at how she (and other gurus) will do a "natural" base, but then she'll pile on thick concealer on 80% of her face.
Just admit you like full-coverage, Jamie. :roll:
Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 9.37.08 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

ldycatherinedebourgh wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:55 am
since she met her current boyfriend they've spent almost every day together which just does not seem healthy, especially if this started a few months after her 7 year relationship ended. It seems like she just can't stand to be alone.
yikes! i agree.

PS not surprised this thread is kinda dead considering how boring her content is.

butterfly_kisses
Learner
Learner

Post by butterfly_kisses »

I’m honestly surprised Jamie didn’t get a nose job sooner, I mean her parents could have paid for it when she was younger. Does anyone else think that her mom also got a nose job, I mean they are basically twins.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

butterfly_kisses wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:02 pm
I’m honestly surprised Jamie didn’t get a nose job sooner, I mean her parents could have paid for it when she was younger. Does anyone else think that her mom also got a nose job, I mean they are basically twins.
I always wondered if she'd ever get it done. I'm interested to see the results - did anybody watch her video on it?

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

butterfly_kisses wrote:
im kinda glad she waited. i think too many people just jump into plastic surgery too young and don't do research (not all but some)

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I hope her new nose heals straighter. It looks very odd and asymmetrical from some angles.

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

I'm surprised at how much it still looks like her nose. I think it looks very natural (at least now) and don't think it will be obvious she got a nose job to people who don't know her. I am interested to see what it looks like once the swelling goes down though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

butterfly_kisses wrote:
Thats so true about her mom. It might make a bit more sense why she was so supportive.

I think so far, the nose job is a huge improvement. it sounds like she found a really good doctor.

Out of this whole situation, the most annoying part to me is that i guess everyone in the world knew she wanted to get a nose job but she NEVER mentioned it on camera. I always knew she was super guarded with her subscribers, but idk, i guess i think it shouldnt have been some huge secret.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

The nose job....looks weirdly angled? And her tip is still very round and pronounced, but now the rest of her nose isn’t. At least with her old one it was balanced. IMO the new one makes her eyes look beady or something. Glad she feels better about herself, just don’t personally think it was necessary 🤷‍♀️

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

I'm well aware that this is a terrible thing to say but...she looks like she still needs a nose job.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

She’s happy with THAT? Her old nose was way more beautiful and suited her face much better... now that the tip is slimmer and the bridge is narrow her nose looks too wide for her face. I predict another refinement within a year.

lemonlyman
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonlyman »

I think she was sensible to not try and change her nose too drastically. Pretty Pastel Please is having serious issues post-nose job because she tried to get a completely different nose. Getting a tiny button nose would have just been asking for complications with the surgery

Return to “F-J”