SammieSpeaks

toTheBasementPeople
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SammieSpeaks

Post by toTheBasementPeople »

I like the aesthetic of her videos, but personally, I find that most of her content is repetitive, uninspired and downright stupid. It seems like all she cares about is the numbers and she wants to seem cool and "hipster" but really, she has the music taste of an edgy 13 year old on tumblr. She has special snowflake syndrome and can seem downright rude and fame hungry (for example, in the video, she snubbed everybody at the vidcon party except evan edinger who was worth because he was "famous") Her poses are cringy and she tries way too hard to be "aesthetic". I can't believe that she dropped out of high school for this. She doesn;t sound smart (she made a video about this) because, girl, you dropped out of high school and didn't further your education in any way. She needs to get that stick out of her as and produce actually good content.

Burning_Benches
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: SammieSpeaks

Post by Burning_Benches »

Agreed. Unfortunately that sort of attitude is rife amongst you tubers nowadays.

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Post by thejoker999 »

She clickbaits all the time; because her channel has no substance and she can't offer much to the world other than "aesthetic".

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

her channel is a floppppp

Return to “P-U”