Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by visenyas »

Clicked on her Italy vlog out of curiosity and saw her subscriber count and I swore the number used to be much, much higher last time I saw a video of hers. I tried to look up her stats and her own website said she had 917k+ subscribers and those channel stats sites showed a big downwards crash in her sub count. Seems people have gotten sick of her hypocrisy.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Yeah, her sub count has been dropping for a while now - https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/allegrashaw

Not surprised, she has been unbearable to watch for the past few months.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte »

Yesterday she posted about needing to buy a carry-on bag for travel and she was debating YSL or LV. And the day before she was going on about spending $$$$ on tattoo removal soon. *eye roll*

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Honestly, I was starting to almost like Allegra up until this year… and thought I might’ve been wrong about her. But it’s like a few months ago, she just snapped while living under COVID measures, and could no longer handle not having all her Influencer rich/hot girl perks anymore and so she has chosen to just adopt this weird ‘not based in reality’ persona and it’s sad to watch. Her content just seems desperate now.

While I could understand her struggle at first as someone from Toronto (we had a really difficult lockdown), two things started to bother me. First, even during winter she was always out and about, she saw friends, had people over, and even got to go away on some sponsored thing to Muskoka or something in the winter, renovated her condo, etc. It was hard for me to sympathize as I had done literally nothing but ‘work’ from home and saw no one. Second, it just started to become clear how spoiled Allegra was… in that she’s so used to getting all these luxurious things and going on paid holidays and whatnot, so she literally couldn’t handle just NOT getting things/getting what she wanted after a while. I got so sick of watching Influencers like her whine on Insta stories about not getting their regular manicures or facials. And it’s like Allegra just woke up one day and decided, no. I will start getting anything I want again. I don’t care what I have to do to get it.

But even so, it was shocking to see what she did by going to LA like that. Not to bring up being from T.O again, sorry lol, but I can’t emphasize enough how contrary her actions were to the public feeling at the time. There was a surge of cases, a lockdown, a lot of renewed fear, vaccines hadn’t really hit the younger population yet… I feel like deep down she knows how shitty she looks but just won’t accept it, and that makes her weird ass travelling videos even weirder. Like, she just dipped in the middle of lockdown and has been travelling non stop since. How great for you, Allegra!

Honestly, at first I thought she was having some sort of crisis because her actions were just so blatantly wrong, AND she was going on crazy blocking sprees of followers when she had worked hard to cultivate her audience… I had thought she actually cared about her brand. But now I guess it’s just that she has revealed who she truly is. Being indulged and spoiled is what’s most important to her. Oh, and I lol’d at whoever said she is constantly acting overwhelmed in her vlogs. It’s true, her vlogs are just her wandering around in a vaguely pissed off and out of breath voice as she constantly picks up and puts down random sweaters and purses as though she’s super busy. Maybe she’ll eat a salad, but god forbid you serve her a poké bowl on a plate.

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

Lamour88 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:51 pm
I feel like deep down she knows how shitty she looks but just won’t accept it, and that makes her weird ass travelling videos even weirder. Like, she just dipped in the middle of lockdown and has been travelling non stop since. How great for you, Allegra!
This. It feels like she got sick of abiding by the restrictions and felt secure enough in her following and partnerships that she just up and went. I don’t think she expected the amount of negative responses and the amount of unsubs she got so quickly. She’s definitely aware of how wrong her actions are because she can’t stand seeing the comments calling her out.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Someone commented on her London vlog saying she shouldn’t complain about the covid tests she had to take and that she was incredibly privileged to be vaccinated and flying around the world during a pandemic. I wonder is she will delete the comment

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

And off to NYFW she goes.

FassyFupaDoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FassyFupaDoll »

She’s been to la, Paris, Bermuda, New York, Miami and London in the space of months. The rules don’t apply to her clearly

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Yikes. Unfollowing her was the best move I ever made. Haha

I’m sure I’ll check in with her at some point sooner rather than later.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Popped up on my IG reels- still pushing the "I look just like Lily Collins" act - embarrassing.

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

dissolved wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:47 am
Popped up on my IG reels- still pushing the "I look just like Lily Collins" act - embarrassing.
Lily Collins has a pretty, natural, young looking face - Allegra does NOT. She looks like a demented clown with those eyebrows and rubbery horribly done lips. I wish that she would stop this insane comparison.
Also, heard that she and Jonathan broke up, if anyone cares about this info, lol.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Shygemini7 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:11 am
dissolved wrote:
Lily Collins has a pretty, natural, young looking face - Allegra does NOT. She looks like a demented clown with those eyebrows and rubbery horribly done lips. I wish that she would stop this insane comparison.
Also, heard that she and Jonathan broke up, if anyone cares about this info, lol.

I cringe every time too. Interesting about the break up- though I can see they're in Costa Rica together, so I'm not sure if that's confirmed (can see a friend tagged them both in a pic).

FassyFupaDoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FassyFupaDoll »

Shygemini7 wrote:
dissolved wrote:
Exactly! Lily Collins is a naturally beautiful woman who looks younger than Allegra despite being older than her. Lily Collins has charm. Allegra has none. Allegra looks clownish with those disgusting lips and that disgraceful pout face she does.

FassyFupaDoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FassyFupaDoll »

dissolved wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:03 pm
Shygemini7 wrote:

I cringe every time too. Interesting about the break up- though I can see they're in Costa Rica together, so I'm not sure if that's confirmed (can see a friend tagged them both in a pic).
They’re still together but she said on her Insta story that Jonathan basically lives in Costa Rica at this point. So he basically broke lockdown rules in Ontario to party it up in Costa Rica because the rules don’t apply to him.

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

FassyFupaDoll wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:30 am
dissolved wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:03 pm

They’re still together but she said on her Insta story that Jonathan basically lives in Costa Rica at this point. So he basically broke lockdown rules in Ontario to party it up in Costa Rica because the rules don’t apply to him.
I am just going by what I heard - that they are on the verge of ending things but, who knows. And Allegra went and followed him there also ignoring rules that everyone else follows. Seriously, who would buy her boring way overpriced uncle crap after she blatantly and arrogantly acts like this?? ( Who would buy it anyway but, especially considering how she parades around like she is too above the restrictions)

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

She has the tags still attached to an outfit in full view for everyone to see on her stories. I can't believe these influencers do not even hide the tags attached. Idek why I still check out her page - she is so incredibly boring. It's just her in wear once and return outfits laughing like a dunce at everything with lifeless laughing at everything Sasha.

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

Gotta love how all the influzenza looOooveeeeEeee eUuurooopeee but when we have tragic events unveiling in front of our eyes like a fucking WAR there’s not a peep from these shallow bitches. Get the fuck out Allegra. So insensitive and provoking, hate this snob. Get the fuck out to Canada and never come back.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Solcia345 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:39 pm
Gotta love how all the influzenza looOooveeeeEeee eUuurooopeee but when we have tragic events unveiling in front of our eyes like a fucking WAR there’s not a peep from these shallow bitches. Get the fuck out Allegra. So insensitive and provoking, hate this snob. Get the fuck out to Canada and never come back.
Same feelings as well- I checked her account yesterday to see if she used her platform for good, and saw bullshit from fashion week and "normalise re-wearing outfits" messages, as if she's the first person ever to wear a dress twice- what an absolute, spoiled bellend. Meanwhile, people are fleeing as their country is being bombed- disgusted doesn't even begin to cover it. Influencers like her should lose their platform.

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

dissolved wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:12 am
Solcia345 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:39 pm
Same feelings as well- I checked her account yesterday to see if she used her platform for good, and saw bullshit from fashion week and "normalise re-wearing outfits" messages, as if she's the first person ever to wear a dress twice- what an absolute, spoiled bellend. Meanwhile, people are fleeing as their country is being bombed- disgusted doesn't even begin to cover it. Influencers like her should lose their platform.
Absolutely. There’s a way to be respectful and still do your job. They have Ukrainians who follow them, show some goddamn respect. Influenzas could post few pictures from shows, no smily selfies or meaningless pictures in front of Eiffel Tower “having BeSttt TimeeeEee love europeeeeEee guyyysss”. Show pictures from shows if you absolutely have to go, but also post fundraiser links. Spread real info to the world! It’s not a military operation, it’s a war and bombing CIVILIANS! But who cares about genocide outside your door when you’re in PariiiSssss. Their minds don’t compute anything outside of Milan, Paris and French Riviera. Don’t even start me on disgusting ferragni who obviously is paid by Russia.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

allegra looks like someone who sells vacation timeshares

Return to “A-E”