Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I've always thought that Ryland comes across as super bitchy! He definitely plays it up sometimes. But, you can tell he's actually like that. I'm sure it's been exaggerated since he's been with Shane. I've never been a huge fan of him. But, at least their relationship is genuine. And I do think, they're good for each other and happy.

The video with Andrew was cute. I do think that Shane loves making people happy, and being able to do things for people he truly cares about. Its gonna be interesting to see how far, and big he takes it. The car thing was crazy. Will he keep wanting to take it further, and further?

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

morbit wrote:Bobby addressed his looks in a video, about the dark circle under his eyes. He said they're always naturally like that no matter how much sleep he gets or how good he feels.

It did slightly worry me in the video he did about the whole Shane thing that he was losing a lot of weight. I hope he gets some time to settle in to LA before the show starts on Shane's channel, because if that's how he reacts to stress he needs to take it down a notch.
I'm the same way with the dark circles under my eyes. I've had them for as long as I can remember and it doesn't matter how much sleep I get. There's at-home remedies you can try but I haven't tried any yet.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

jackassgap wrote:do you think it’s a possibility shane bought bobby a car because he can write it off on his taxes? I know beauty gurus can write off all the makeup they buy
That crossed my mind yesterday actually, would make sense. Would also make it a little less creepy :rofl:

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

He’ll 110% write the Jeep off as a business expense. It’ll be listed as necessary employee transportation or something of the like. Guarantee it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

SausageNoodle wrote:
elah_w wrote:I really just don’t like Ryland. There’s just something about him I do not like. I don’t think he’s a bad person or anything but ugh I wish he wasn’t in every video. He’s such a wet blanket to me. Sometimes he tries to be funny but it comes off as very unnatural and forced and it just makes me cringe. I feel bad saying it but I just don’t like him! I’m glad he makes Shane happy though. Maybe he’s more tolerable off camera.
I used to like him but after seeing his whiny bitch / diva attitude I’m liking him less and less.
Shane bought Bobby that car for work and all the while Ryan is moaning in the background “it’s not fair” “I want a G-Wagon” I think he’s too dependant on Shane’s money and should be trying harder with his own channel if he wants a G-Wagon.
i agree. He’s so whiny and he’s also rude to employees for an honest mistake, it reflects badly on him. Like frick, if you want a car so bad then try to get a better job so you can afford it. Shane isn’t your bank account.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:He’ll 110% write the Jeep off as a business expense. It’ll be listed as necessary employee transportation or something of the like. Guarantee it.

sure, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to get the full cost back or anything. I don’t see anything wrong with writing off anything you can on taxes. We already pay so much.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

PocusHocus wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:He’ll 110% write the Jeep off as a business expense. It’ll be listed as necessary employee transportation or something of the like. Guarantee it.

sure, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to get the full cost back or anything. I don’t see anything wrong with writing off anything you can on taxes. We already pay so much.
There’s nothing at all wrong with writing anything off on taxes. More power to him.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

okay, so who is filming the newest video? Bobby??

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

I love Megan lol she was so chill about that awkward situation and she's so genuine. Andrew and Megan looked cute together but I feel bad that they like didn't get any alone time. Hopefully they go on a real date.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

molticolori wrote:I love Megan lol she was so chill about that awkward situation and she's so genuine. Andrew and Megan looked cute together but I feel bad that they like didn't get any alone time. Hopefully they go on a real date.
I know, right? I thought they were really cute and I did see some chemistry between them. I hope they go on that real date.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Hamil wrote:okay, so who is filming the newest video? Bobby??
Some friend of Garretts.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

I LOOOOVE garrett so much omg

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

melissa1983 wrote:
Some friend of Garretts.
Was that not the guy Shane tried to set Garret up with a while back? There was a video about it where they had a blind date at Shane’s house.

Maybe I’m thinking of someone else, but he looks so familiar to me.

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

molticolori wrote:I love Megan lol she was so chill about that awkward situation and she's so genuine. Andrew and Megan looked cute together but I feel bad that they like didn't get any alone time. Hopefully they go on a real date.
I feel like if Shane would step aside and let it be a reaaaal series and actually just have a camera silently tag along on a date it would be more comfortable for the people involved (just like the Garrett date series) and would be way more interesting/real. Every time they got to a point in the convo that was going somewhere Shane chimed in with something stupid and annoying. I know he is probably excited about it but I wish he’d try to not make it so much of a comedy. Him and them all gawking throws off the vibe. I think Garrett would do well tagging along cause at least when he interrupted it wasn’t so much “pay attention to me!!” but more or trying to break up an awkward moment. I still enjoyed the video a lot just think he could make them even better.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:
No, the blind date didn't have glasses. This is one of his friends that lives in the same apartment complex as him and Andrew.

Some friend of Garretts.
Was that not the guy Shane tried to set Garret up with a while back? There was a video about it where they had a blind date at Shane’s house.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:
Some friend of Garretts.

I was thinking the same thing! Not the same guy though. I know we've seen this new friend somewhere though, someone help??

ImageImage

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:
Some friend of Garretts.

I was thinking the same thing! Not the same guy though. I know we've seen this new friend somewhere though, someone help??

ImageImage

Wait, is that not the same person? They look so much alike to me, other than the thick mustache and hat.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Megan was so adorable! Seeing Andrews reaction was priceless. I understand they made it awkward for entertainment sake but I do hope they go on a real date.

Garrett is adorable as usual.

That dude sure does look similar to the guy they set garret up with but I think it’s a different guy. I wonder whatever happened with him?

So far I’ve liked his videos this week and I’m glad Shane is finally making good content and content he’s proud of. It really shows.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Ew, Shane did that thing again when he touches his ass when he's excited. I don't even know what to call it but it was after Megan and Andrew were slow dancing
it makes me soo uncomfortable lmao.
but I loved this video a lot, probably one of my favorites in a while. Mostly because Garrett was in it

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Itzfleur wrote:Ew, Shane did that thing again when he touches his ass when he's excited. I don't even know what to call it but it was after Megan and Andrew were slow dancing
it makes me soo uncomfortable lmao.
but I loved this video a lot, probably one of my favorites in a while. Mostly because Garrett was in it
What the heck was that??? I noticed that too and thought it was questionable. Lol

Return to “Shane Dawson”